• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe Gemsona Rp

Bundle of Stars

Shooting Star
Hello! I'll try to keep this fairly short and to the point. Please note that I'd like to do a rp set in the Steven Universe world but strictly with our own original characters. So no canon characters besides like historical figures that are important to the plot. That also means that any romance will also be OCxOC. I'm cool with MxM, FxF, MxF, and whatever orientations or identities your respective characters may have. Lay it on me!

For this rp I'd mainly like to do more of a Gem based rp. The rp can take place before or during The Rebellion. I have a few Gem OCs already made and I'd love to share them and see how they mesh together. Where their respective gems fit into the society and how they meet and become interested in each other. I'd highly prefer OCxOC for this one. Of course I'm not expecting our gems to just hit it off right away. We'll gradually build and plot our way up to it.

Rules
  • Decent grammar. I occasionally type responses from my phone so I might have a mistake or two but just be literate and not have misspellings and such in every sentence.
  • Be able to respond at least 2-3 times a week. I'm pretty lenient on response time tbh but I prefer frequent responses, especially if we're only typing like 2-3 paragraphs. Longer replies can take longer to get out and that's understandable.
  • Be able to do 2-5 paragraphs. Depending on what's going on I can do more than that, and I'm good at matching length with my partners.
  • Be willing to create character sheets please.
  • Be friendly~
  • Be willing to plot with me! I want us both to have a blast and I'm always open to hearing what my partner wants to happen.
  • We can discuss limits and whatnot in PMs
If you're interested then PM! If you're still new and can't send private messages just comment and let me know then and I'll message you.

I would love to plot! I have a Pearl OC who’ve I’ve been dying to use. I’m open to any and all types of ships so any is good just feel free to message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back