• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom STEVEN UNIVERSE: ANOTHER WORLD RP

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Please don't flop this took FOREVER)

In an alternate universe where Steven Quartz Universe was never born, comes a new story!

Hi there! My name is Glitch! I've been wanting to do a Steven Universe RP for awhile now, and figured why not start? As you read above, this will take place in an alternate universe, one in which Pink/Rose has not yet given up her physical form to create Steven. This will mean that many things in the series will not happen, at least not in the way they did. This also leaves room for many other ocs/stories to happen! I have a list of ocs that will be in the story below, just to get these out of the way! (While there is no Steven to speak of, this doesn't mean there can't be another human/gem hybrid to take his place! So feel free to make your character take the place of Steven, if you wish!)

There are some things that stay the same, like Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl still being part of the Crystal Gems, its just that Rose is still alive. While she knows of Greg, she hasn't really clicked with him. Rose also still faked her shattering, but again, she is still alive, meaning Pearl is still the only one who knows of her true identity. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

The rp will start about around the time of Season 1

Rules:
1. I would prefer you to be at least Semi-Literate. I don't expect perfection, but I expect to be at least able to read it.
2. I would also prefer more detailed responses, so no script rp (EX: Pearl: *cries sadly* I am so sad!)
3: No one liners. At least a paragraph or two. It gets really hard to respond if theres nothing to work with
4: No super OP ocs. Yes, you can have powerful ocs, but nothing that is unkillable or unable to be hit.
5. You don't have to have an oc, but they are allowed
6. I will also be playing some cannon characters, as to help the RP along, so it would be helpful if you could too, at least play them if another character interacts with them and needs a response!
7: Don't spam me. I work quite a bit and sometimes get busy. Yes, its okay to message me if its been awhile, but if you spam me its not going to make me respond faster
8: There can be more darker or mature themes, but I will only rp those types of themes with 18+, so no minors if we do darker and mature themes
9: I can RP here or Discord

OC LIST (Ocs of mine that will be in the story):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Veronica Diamond
Species: Human/Gem Hybrid (Black Diamond)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 150 Lbs
Gem Weapon?: N/A (Carries a Bo)
Ablities:
-Shadow Manipulation: Can bend and control shadows to her will, using them in the environment around her to attack and confuse foes, though hasn't got a super grip on it just yet so relies on her combat skills more
- Fusion: Veronica can fuse with both gems and Human, but hasn't yet, so she is unaware of this ablity
- Superhuman Strenght/Durablity: Is stronger and more durable than a normal human but is a bit weaker than a gem when it comes to strength.
-Bubbling: Veronica can bubble things

Personality: Veronica can be cold and emotionless at times, only focused on whatever task may be at hand. She is very obedient to the Diamonds, following every order, though sometimes she wishes that they'd see her on the same level as they are, after all, she's a diamond too. While she often has trouble grasping certain aspects of humanity, she still deep down has some compassion, and even remorse. She is a bit curious about her human half, but doesn't let the Diamonds know. She only ever really lets her guard down around Black Pearl, and usually when they are alone.

Backstory: Veronica was conceived when her mother, Black Diamond, began running experiments on humans from Pinks human zoo, only taking a few at a time, as not to arouse suspicion from Pink, though her experiments became more frequent after Pinks "shattering". She eventually became obssessed with creating the perfect "fusion", a fusion between a human and a gem, taking an organics ability to be poof resistant and durablity with the ablities of whatever gem they fused with, plus, if they looked human enough, they could infiltrate the Earth without detection of the rebels living there. Many gem and human lives were lost to her experiments, Black becoming more and more frustrated with her work, and nervous that the other diamonds would find out. Soon, she performed her last experiment, this time on herself. After studying the humans in the zoo, she soon learned of how they were able to create new life, fuse, to create a new being without destroying the other, and set out to "fuse" herself with a human, therefore creating a successful hybrid, unaware that she would not be around to see it.

Veronica was soon born, being discovered by her mothers Pearl, who had also been aware of the experiments but had said nothing. She brought the infant to the diamonds, who all were baffled by this "new form" Black had taken. The only one who didn't seem taken aback was White. She put "Black" in the care of her Pearl. As Veronica grew, she was trained in combat by Quartz soldiers, homing in some of her abilities, all in preparation for her big mission to Earth, as planned by White herself, to spy and gather intel, to see if any rebels still remained, and to see if she could find anything on Pinks shattering. With her Pearl and a Topaz from Yellow's Court, Veronica set off to Earth to begin her mission.

Apperance:

IMG_20230313_182757.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Black Pearl
Age: Unknown (Has been around about the same time as the other Pearls)
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Gem
Gem Type: Pearl
Height: 5'10
Gem Weapon: N/A
Gem Abilities: All those of a normal Pearl
Personality: Black Pearl is extremely loyal and protective over Veroncia, not wanting anything to happen to her Diamond, even at the cost of her own life. She can sometimes be aloof and quite anxious, extremely cautious about everything, though sometimes will back off Veronica, as she knows that she can be strong.
Backstory: Black Pearl has been Black Diamonds Pearl for millions of years, staying loyally by her side no matter what. When Black Diamond began her experiments, her Pearl again stayed loyal to her, not voicing question or concern, though deep down she knew that it wasn't right. When Veronica was born, she decided that she would watch over her, making sure nothing happened to her diamond. While she is often confused about Veronica's existence, she is just as loyal to her as she was Black.
Apperance:
IMG_20230313_182922.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yellow Topaz/Topaz
Gem Type: Topaz
Height: 10'0
Gem Weapon: Mace
Gem Abilities: Basic Gem Ablities such as bubbling and shapeshifting, though unlike other Topaz's, she isn't the best at Fusion Engulfing, struggling to fuse effortlessly with other Topaz's, having only done it a few times.
Personality: Yellow Topaz is a sweet and caring gem, loving nothing more than seeing others happy. She isn't the biggest fan of fusing with other Topaz's, at least not to capture others. She also feels like she loses herself in fusions, no longer being herself. She has secretly been seeing a gem called Blue Calcite and two share a very close bond, even fusing a time or two. This is the only time Topaz feels like she is safe when fusing, though the two know it isn't right, hiding their encounters with eachother, knowing they'd be shattered if they were caught.
Love Interest: Blue Calcite
Backstory: Yellow Topaz was assigned to accompany Veronica to Earth during her mission, working as a body guard of sorts if Veronica needed a bit of help.
IMG_20230313_182933.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tigers Eye
Gem Type: Quartz (Off Color)
Height: 6'5
Gem Weapon: Claws
Gem Abilities: Basic Gem Ablities such as Bubbling and ShapeShifting. Being a type of quartz, she also has the ablity to spindash like Amethyst and Jasper. (Unique Ablity: Speed Boost: Tigers Eye can gain superspeed in small bursts for short times during battle)
Personality: Tigers Eye is extremely laid back and seemingly uncaring, though she does care for those she's closest too, doing whatever she can to protect the ones she loves.
Love Interest/Crush: Pink Tourmaline
Backstory: Orignally from Homeworld, Tigers Eye was created during the war in an effort to pump out more and more soilders quickly, leading to her being off color, skinnier and taller than a normal Tigers Eye, having more of the build of a Pearl. Tigers Eye wasn't exactly interested in the war effort however, seeing the beauty of Earth while she was stationed there. She once spared one of the Crystal Gems, Pink Tourmaline, letting her escape rather than shattering her. Still she fought in the war until she was poofed by Rose Quartz, who remembering that she had spared one of the Crystal Gems, bubbled her to protect her until further notice. Rose unbubbled her sometime after the war, asking her to join the Crystal Gems, to which she agreed. The longer Tiger's Eye stayed on Earth, the more she picked up on human tendencies, such as eating and sleeping, ditching many of her gem tendicies instead. In addition to eating and sleeping, Tiger also wears human clothes, smokes, drinks, and does whatever she can to distance herself from her gem heritage, though if there is a fight she'll still step in and help. Though her human-like tendencies annoy Pearl to no end, who often complains about her smoking and drinking in the temple. Tiger also has a small crush on Pink Tourmaline, though she won't tell anyone this, except she confided in Garnet once, and though Garnet would love to see her confess, she keeps Tigers secret.
IMG_20230311_183509.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Pink Tourmaline
Gem Type: Tourmaline
Height: 4'2
Gem Weapon: A sword that can split into two smaller swords
Gem Abilities: Basic gem ablities like bubbling and shapeshifting (Unique Ablities: She is very bouncy, quite literally (much like Watermelon Tourmaline))
Personality: Pink Tourmaline is very energetic and bouncy, always seeming to be in a happy mood. She can also be a bit naive at times, but is a strong fighter. Is also very curious, often getting into things she shouldn't
Love Intrest/Crush: Tigers Eye
Backstory: Pink Tourmalines were one of the first gems created on Earth, being made with the same purpose of Rubies, to be bodyguards for higher and more elite gems, like Kunzites or Hessonites. This Pink Tourmaline was also created to be a bodyguard for an elite gem, but she often found herself wandering away from her post to get a look at the planet she had emerged on, which led to her being punished often. One day her elite had had enough of her wandering away, going to shatter PT for her disobedience and replace her. In fear, PT ran away, finding herself lost and confused on this strange planet. She hid in forests, taking in the planets life and beauty. She was discovered soon by Rose, who took her in once she learned PT was not a threat, recruiting her to the Crystal Gems where she made many friends. While on a mission, PT was cornered by a Tigers Eye. She expected to be shattered, but surprisingly the Tigers Eye spared her, to which PT didn't forget, especially when that Tigers Eye was poofed in battle, to which Rose bubbled her. PT was with Garnet, Rose, and Pearl when the corruption blast hit Earth, being saved only by Rose's shield.
IMG_20230311_151450.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Amber
Gem Type: Amber
Height: 4'0
Gem Weapon: N/A
Gem Abilities: Basic Gem ablities such as Bubbling and Shapeshifting (Uniquie Ablities: Geokinesis)
Love Intrest/Crush: Jasper
Personality: Amber is a very energetic yet laid back gem, being made on Earth she's very Intune with the planet and its geological life. She's not one for conflict and would rather talk things out rather than fighting. She will try and talk things out until the very end.
Backstory: Amber was one of the first batches of gems created on Earth, made to help terraform the Earth along with Coals to get it ready for all the structures and Kindergartens planned for it. During the war, she fled to Homeworld, having boarded a ship on accident, though escaping the corruption blast. She was one of the few terraforming gems saved from the Earth. She was reassigned into Yellows court, sent out with Lapis's on occasion to Terraform planets that had little water. Though one day she is sent on a mission to Earth with a Peridot and a Jasper to investigate the planet after the first mission hadn't reported back, as she was from the Earth and was familiar. She was separated from the group during a small altercation, being poofed and bubbled until she was released for questioning, to which the Crystal gems saw she was no threat, letting her walk around, though under supervision. Amber loves growing and looking after plants, loving to create rather than destroy, and having found the beauty in the planet decides that she would rather save it than watch it be destroyed, offically joining the Crystal Gems
IMG_20230313_183031.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats everyone! Some may be added on later depending on the RP and how the story is going! If you're interested, please DM me! And congrats on making it this far! If you did make it this far, who's your favorite Steven Universe character? Mines Spinel! She's so silly and goofy and I love her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back