• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fieldofclover

i just wanna stay in that lavender haze
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Sterling, IN

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

• the story.

sterling, indiana, was nothing more than a rural farm town before its new high school, coolidge high, was built. after a fire destroyed the sterling high building a year prior, plans were immediately drawn up for another school. that school was coolidge high. coolidge high school was built in 1926, named in honor of the then-president, calvin coolidge. originally starting out as an all-boys school, coolidge high would soon welcome future poets, doctors, lawyers, actors, and politicians, just to name a few. coolidge high quickly gained a reputation for a high standard and an excellent quality of education available for prospective young men looking to attend the school. the private school only started to allow a select few female students enroll more than forty years later, in 1968. that brings us to today, where coolidge high is still regarded as one of the most exclusive secondary schools in the country.

it was just an average thursday morning when a young freshman entered the coolidge high library, deep into their phone. when they looked up, what they saw made their phone fall out of their hands, crashing to the floor. there, hanging for everyone to see, was head cheerleader and prom queen, emma clayton. a bloody note was pinned to her lifeless body, reading "i knew too much." now, everyone's a suspect. who killed emma clayton? and, more importantly, why?

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

I will definitely say that I am tentatively interested 👀

I assume you intend for there to be more than just the two roles listed? If so, do you have any preferences for what kinds of characters we'll see here? 👀

I will definitely say that I am tentatively interested 👀

I assume you intend for there to be more than just the two roles listed? If so, do you have any preferences for what kinds of characters we'll see here? 👀
There are more roles, but I’ve left it open ended on purpose so that anyone can create their own roles! Every character needs to be tied to Emma in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back