• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steph's Search for roleplay buddies!

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Steph! I'm a 26 year old nerd who is back from a temporary hiatus and clearly am looking for some roleplay partners! I'll start off with the boring stuff first and then get to the good stuff! I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

I've been roleplaying on and off for about.......8 years now I want to say. I would consider myself literate or at least semi-literate so that entails proper grammar, spelling, etc. Obviously I'm only human so I make mistakes but overall I try to give good detailed quality replies. For length I tend to mirror my partners however I tend to write two to four paragraphs. I like drama, action, adventure, and romance in my role-plays! When it comes to romance I only do MxF (I support LGBT it's just not my cup of tea when it comes to roleplaying) and typically prefer OCxOC but can do CannonxOC as well. I love doubling and typically require my future partners to double as well, especially if we are playing CannonxOC.

I don't really have many requirements for my partners. Use past tense, be literate, and communicate. I may ask for a writing sample and you're welcome to ask for one in return. I won't pester you for a response because I know life happens. I may ask you if you're still interested after a week. I'll typically I'll try to respond once a day but worst case scenario it will be once a week. Feel free to send me a friendly reminder if you haven't heard back within a week. Sometimes I'll read the reply, have every intention on responding, and then don't because life.

My primary genre is fandoms cause as I said, I'm a pretty big nerd. However I am more than welcome to hearing ideas/pairings/suggestions! Except for bands and you tubers. Also I have some plot ideas but I would love to brainstorm plot ideas with my partner! Especially since I don't have plot ideas for all the topics I listed. Plus I enjoy chatting getting to know my partners in OCC just in general. I prefer to RP over PM's, easier for me to keep track. However I can RP over thread if you prefer. Without further ado here is the list!

* Craving
Bold means I want you to play that role

Video Games

Mass Effect Series*
Kaden x OC
Garrus x OC
Jaal x OC
Liam x OC
OC x OC

Dragon Age Series*
Cullen x OC
Blackwall x OC
Solas x OC
Andres x OC
Fenris x OC
OC x OC

Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Rune Factory (Plot)*
OC x OC

Pokemon (Plot)*
OC x OC

Persona 3 (Plot)
Junpei x OC
OC x OC

Persona 4
OC x OC

Persona 5 (Plot)
Ryuji x OC
Akechi x OC
OC x OC

Pikmin (Plot)*
OC x OC

Fire Emblem Fates*
OC x OC

Anime
Psyco-Pass
OC x OC

Inuyasha
OC x OC

CardCapture Sakura
OC x OC

Sailor Moon
OC x OC

Fruits Basket (Plot)*
Yuki x Tohru
OC x OC

Digimon (Plot)*
Joe x OC
Izzy x OC
Matt x OC
OC x OC

Sword Art Online
OC x OC

Death Note
OC x OC

TV Shows/Movies
Lord of the Rings
OC x OC

Once Upon a Time*
Robin x OC
OC x OC

Maze Runner
OC x OC

Hunger Games
OC x OC

Harry Potter*
OC x OC

Others
Zombies (Plot)*
Stranded on Deserted Island (Plot)*
Disney University (Plot)*
Royalty x Knight/Peasant/Butler

Like I said I'm open to ideas so don't be afraid to suggest something! I probably forgot some topics too so I will probably have to update this later. Please feel to shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thank you! :)

Last edited:
*bows* Good morning! Their are a few ideas that I would love to do and more ideas I have in my head!

Kraftysloth Kraftysloth Good morning! I would love to hear your ideas! Please feel free to shoot me a PM so we can continue this banter :)

Last edited:
A tune factory scene? I've never tried that before.
So one of us is the farmer and the other is a love interest? I want to be one of the monsters, like a medusa or something!
While going through the dungeons you find that one of the rooms is all set up for someone to live, and the monster inside is a cute little medusa or vampire or something! Surprise love interest!

Of course, it's better if it's lezzy, the first HM-type game I found with that as an option was Stardew Valley.

Clairikins Clairikins I do apologize but I only do MxF for love interests! I'm not sure if that deters you or not but I thought you should know!

Would you be open to Harry Potter role play in the US featuring cursed children? (Like a Obscurial, Maledictus, or Werewolf?)

I have a whole HP AU for the world I’m happy to share.

rae2nerdy rae2nerdy I'm open to it definitely. I won't lie I don't know all the terminology so I'm not sure what an Obscurial or a Maledictus are. However I'm more than happy to hear your HP AU and to do research and figure it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back