• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Stellaris

Hey, question. Should we do Hyperlanes only? Usually those games force you to interact with your neighbors more and make more strategic decisions.

Hey, question. Should we do Hyperlanes only? Usually those games force you to interact with your neighbors more and make more strategic decisions.
i wasnt planning on it, vader and i will give it some consideration. thank u

View attachment 325307
The Blessed Center
Government Type:
Divine Empire
Ethics & Civics:
Fanatic Religious, Authoritarian, Xenophile, Ecologist
Imperial Cult, Personality Cult, Fundamentalism
Species:
Quentillium- Communal, Charismatic
Culture:
The Quentillium are a tight nit community that are easy going and very welcoming to strangers.
They have an aura around them oh happiness and never seem to be worried about the current state of affairs because they know that there mother or father will take care of it. All of Society revolves around the Mother or Father as the people never wakes up before the Great Mother/Father. When the Leader does they broadcast a signal to every home, saying, "Good morning my children. Today is a beautiful day, and it is now that we must go out and seize the day as the Great tree as ordained us to do. Go my children and have a blessed Day.".
They Quentillium are very strict when it comes to their morality. Most do not drink alcohol except of very special
occasions. From and outsiders perspective the Quentillium may seem lazy to most, which is far from the truth. They are a celebratory people willing to find an excuse to party for just about everything. Music is integral to their society as in the arts.
History:
It is difficult to no exactly what happened in the past of the Quentillium as much of it's religious doctrine is infused with its history. It is said the the First Mother was born of the largest try in the center of the Universe. The first mother then went on to give birth to all of they Quentillium. The first mother had taught her children to Honor thy mother and father for it was the mother and father that provided everything and therefor owe everything to the mother/father.
Ship type:
Plantoid
Anthem:

Other: @

Looks like our two civilizations are nearly the exact opposite. Mine is a race of constantly drunken pirates that revel in anarchy, yours is a highly religious sober race that is unified. Knowing Stellaris, we are going to be neighbors!

Looks like our two civilizations are nearly the exact opposite. Mine is a race of constantly drunken pirates that revel in anarchy, yours is a highly religious sober race that is unified. Knowing Stellaris, we are going to be neighbors!
In my current game my neighbor is an aggressive hivemind. (And yes he is PC) Luckily he is friends with me and so is one of the other more powerful players in the game.

So... any idea when this RP will get off the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back