• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Stellaris

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
05d78bbef16c47aaa4afac880ff7259a.jpg
Hello im MsPolite and my Steam username is Vuplusigni
I am making this page so we all have somewhere to go and chat Welcome all.
Now some of yall may be wondering why not just roleplay on Rpnation. The reason being is that the game is already geared to be able to roleplay and its just so much easier.

Now as for mods, yes i will give a list of mods i use and would like to use for our game. They are only a few and free for all. For star wars mods, id love to use them but unfortunately we cannot atm because of most recent update. Most of the mods i will be choosing will be to enhance the roleplay experience and provide more options for design. Thank you.

ALL THREADS ARE UP!!!!!
NEW OCC PAGE ARE HERE

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/stellaris-empires-and-tales-of-the-milky-way-occ.343241/

Last edited:
Samuel James Aran Samuel James Aran
Petroshka Petroshka
RoarkSouth RoarkSouth
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Grammatic Grammatic ArisenMoon
bobgod bobgod bobgod
@Chairman Amnestas Chairman Amnestas
gogojojo331 gogojojo331 gogojojo331
Veers Veers

Invite

also nice to see yall again arisen and vader.

Mods being used (all spelling is exact)

Animated Synthetic Portraits
Animated Synthetic Portraits - Expanded
Better Night Lights (the cyan one)
Cat Portraits Dimorphism
Collection of Cities
Color coded pop status icons
Colour Coded Messages
Downscaled Ships
Epic Explosions
Ethics&Government Rebuild
Fox Portraits Dimorphism
ISBS: Doomsday Weapons & Ships
Improved Space Battles [Balance]
Improved Space Battles [Graphics]
Legend of Galactic Heroes Ship MOD
Real Space
Reduce Aura Graphics
Ship Power Stations
Teht_FlagPack
War Name Variety (No More Brawls)
Ironsky
Ironsky Ambience
Songs of the Past - 1980s

This list will be updated based on player needs

Last edited:
You're welcome. Watch out, Vader was gonna snatch up ownership of the roleplay, so you may need to keep a close eye on him lmao.
huh what do u mean lol? also im posting the mods under the invite message keep and eye out

huh what do u mean lol? also im posting the mods under the invite message keep and eye out
Well, you were offline for a little bit so Vader wanted to steal ownership from you. ALSO WAIT A MINUTE, I need you to add like three mods for me. Its for my faction

Well, you were offline for a little bit so Vader wanted to steal ownership from you. ALSO WAIT A MINUTE, I need you to add like three mods for me. Its for my faction
what mods and it depends, im trying to cut out mods that might slow the game soo some of my faves will have to go

what mods and it depends, im trying to cut out mods that might slow the game soo some of my faves will have to go
Well, if you want, I could host. I have a VERY amazing internet provider and the game will go great, but heres the mods.

Ironsky
Ironsky Ambience
UI Overhaul 1080p

Well, if you want, I could host. I have a VERY amazing internet provider and the game will go great, but heres the mods.

Ironsky
Ironsky Ambience
UI Overhaul 1080p
thank u and the internet is not what im talking about, some peoples might not have a good enough cpu to handle heavy mods but ill check em out ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back