• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stellar Legions

i feel as the imperial guard you are entitled to have your benefits as allies, if you go on the offense i will see about covering your defense, that sort of stuff (if it's optional)

Now that I think about it, how come none of the Primarchs really don't look like the emperor?

(now now, to whomever is the host, so this channel is for setting up our factions, does this mean our role play take place here? is there a seperate channel for role play? a discord even? where do i begin insert ourself into the world of madness?

Alright gang sorry for delay.

My phone was possessed then taken by my girlfriend and my lap top is dying. (She hid charger cord on me too.)

So with cyberware: Pick 12, for your Mecha Priest and your Biodroids/Androids cna access them too.

There will be a method to get more tech.

The Magic using faction needs to pick which magic effects.

Lastly, will post actual combat/ bad guys next turn. Along with a Event Chance.

"My phone was possessed then taken by my girlfriend and my lap top is dying. (She hid charger cord on me too.)"

By god that must suck truly ~Commissar Smough~
Alright gang sorry for delay.

My phone was possessed then taken by my girlfriend and my lap top is dying. (She hid charger cord on me too.)

So with cyberware: Pick 12, for your Mecha Priest and your Biodroids/Androids cna access them too.

There will be a method to get more tech.

The Magic using faction needs to pick which magic effects.

Lastly, will post actual combat/ bad guys next turn. Along with a Event Chance.

Cyber ware: max 12
107:gun hand
106: ammo maker
95: cybernetic organs
111: adapter digestive
73:wrist mounted tools
71: life recorder
13:cybernetic tentacles
18: environment guard
23: body plates
48: heart restarted
20:cloaks device