• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Steampunk WW2 RP - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
Welcome to the OOC section, this is where all the OOC chatters shall go.

Bump. Seems to be a lot of interest in this.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford How do you think our German/French/Polish character could made each other acquaintance pre-war? I'm thinking to have my German girl char live with her relatives in France around mid late 1920s (as a 12 yo back then) to avoid the whole political turmoil and great depression in Germany before she return in early 1930s, so perhaps they can meet there?

Ooo, yeah! I might have my character instead be a student that takes up arms to defend his home, so maybe they meet while he's attending university there?

That could work, if he's uni student in mid 1920s then he would be around 35~40 yo when the second world war broke out?

Oh I'm thinking he's around 19 or so.
But...then he won't even be in university before the war? my character would be born in 1916 so she's 23 when she went to war in 1939, i was thinking we can have them meet each other in France as kids like in around ~1925?

But...then he won't even be in university before the war? my character would be born in 1916 so she's 23 when she went to war in 1939, i was thinking we can have them meet each other in France as kids like in around ~1925?
Oh, alright that's fine! Sorry if I'm not helpful my mind is just mush right now

Yeah that would work! What if my character's father was an ambassador to France, hence why he was in the country for a while?
That could work, and your character was born around the time when Polish-Soviet War was going on so it's even more solid a reason to stay in France

We can start invading Poland once we’ve got people in Soviet, Germany, France and Poland faction respectively posted in the CS

Recommendation to German HC, lets not Invade the Soviets after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back