• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steam punk jack the rippers reign on white chapel

dela agius

Game master :3
A steam punk world where Jack The Ripper( the famous serial killer) reign over white chapel . My idea is to have a story about the famous serial killer jack the ripper, in steam punk/Victorian era . where he keeps killing . Then there will be a hero who goes after him. if your interested please tell me .

Damn that was fast. Well The rp would be about jack the ripper. where instead he stop he keeps slaughtering. Young men or woman sister/friend got murdered and he wants revengen so he goes after him. there is main part as a police officers and also the brothel owner

a.k.a the leader of the prostitute role as-well. and more :) I haven't worked out the story or the character needed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back