• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stealing From a God

Ivar texted her that morning telling her to be ready by 5:30 and that dinner was at 6. He hoped this date would get some of her memories back and also get her back in his arms.

Max barely slept that night, her mind continuously playing the events of the day. She frowned when she heard the door to her room open in the morning giving a small smile seeing Bill there "Hey....you're here early." she whispered

He smiled tiredly and nodded, going to sit with her. “I wanted to come down early and let you know that I’m gonna be gone a couple hours today but I’m coming right back alright? I need to deal with the fucking idiots that did this. So don’t panic about me being gone later alright? I’m coming right back I promise.” He murmured.

Carmen smiled tiredly as she got up, going to get herself ready for the day, still trying to finish picking out her outfit

Max frowned softly and held his hand tight in hers "You.....you just be careful okay? Please be careful Bill." She whispered not knowing that he himself was one of the top men to send when something physical needed to be done.

Ivar sighed some as he got himself ready for the day grunting softly as his legs started to give him trouble. He took a deep breath and had his pain meds frowning at just how bright his eyes were today "Shit.." he muttered

He chuckled quietly and leaned over, kissing her forehead "I think I'll be just fine love." He murmured, "Do you want me to bring you anything when I come back?" He asked her quietly, just watching her until he had to leave to get to the meeting he'd arranged.

Carmen headed into the offices a couple hours later to check in with Amma for a few wedding things she was helping her with, frowning though as she got up to the main office floor and heard the yelling coming from down the hall, about to go investigate when the elevator door opened again and she turned to see Ivar leaning up against the wal looking very uncomfortable, "Hey... you need a hand?" She asked him gently.

Sigurd frowned some when he sat in one of their conference rooms looking at Bill as he came in "What is this about Bill?" He spat crossing his arms.

Ivar grunted softly as he made his way back up to the offices after lunch. He looked up when he heard Carmen's voice as the elevator opened and nodded some "Please.." he muttered trying to keep him temper under control

She frowned and stepped over, holding her arm out for him to lean on, taking him to his office. “I don’t know what’s going on down there.” She muttered hearing the screaming still

“No. No you don’t get to do that anymore Sigurd. I want to know what the fuck you were thinking!” He screamed at him. “You made a fucking mistake when you ignored my warning. And you must’ve hit your head cause you forgot that I outrank you and you disobeyed a direct order when you touched her.” He spat at him

Ivar frowned as he heard the screaming and moved slowly to her office "Probably a dick swinging contest. Pay no mind to them." He murmured before grunting as he fell into his chair "Legs have decided to be uncooperative today."

Sigurd raised an eyebrow and laughed some "Disobey a direct order? Please Bill you know no one takes your 'rank' seriously! You're nothing be lowly scum in this organization! The only reason you have any say is because of Gustaf. She needed to pay and I got the fucking job done!" He yelled before shaking his head a bit "Not my fault that you decided to think with your dick instead of your head!"

Bill glared at him before standing straight and snapped his fingers, watching as two of Sigurds own men stepped over to restrain him so bill could go in on him with a crowbar. “You ever fuck with my woman like that again and I’ll spread your brains across the sidewalk so I make myself clear? Youre a pathetic excuse for a Lothbrok!” He snapped at him. “I am your boss and you will fucking respect that or I will have you thrown to the dogs!”

she frowned some and sat near him, “if they’re really bothering you why don’t we have dinner at your house instead of going out?” She asked him.

Sigurd grunted softly unable to speak, his jaw slacked to the side from being broken not able to speak. They carried him off once Bill gave the word making sure he was done with him.

Ivar frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh "We could, I had a whole thing planned. I'm sorry Carmen..."

Bill glared in that direction and just pulled his current shirt off, going to change into one not covered in blood before heading back to the hospital to see max. “Hey beautiful. When are they setting you free?”

Carmen shook her head. “It’s okay, you didn’t do this on purpose. Wouldn’t be a very good date if you were in more pain than normal.” She winked at him, looking up as she watched Sigurd being dragged down the hallway

Max perked up a bit seeing Bill walk into the room "They said a couple hours. Doctor should be here to look me over soon. They were saying no heavy lifting and long walking for now." She murmured "They said it might be best if I get a wheelchair til my legs heal."

Ivar gave a small nod and laughed lightly "Yeah I guess so." He murmured raising an eyebrow when he saw Sigurd. He called to Ubbe who wad following behind the two men dragging him off "What the hell happened?"

Ubbe glanced in and shook his head at his youngest brother. “Bill happened. The florist he’s been sorting out. Turns out he’s found himself a woman in her. Sigurd attacked her. Bill has woken up. Be very careful both of you.” He warned them then carried on following.

Carmen frowned some and shook her head. “I can’t say I really know who bill is but Sigurd shouldn’t have stuck his nose in it.

he smiled and kissed her cheek. “I think I should just carry you everywhere.” He murmured. “Contractors will be at the shop tomorrow to get everything cleaned and tidied.” He told her quietly.

Ivar frowned some and shook his head a bit "Bill is the silent but deadly kind of man. He is insane but keeps up a good face." He explained before giving a small sigh "I would suggest you stay away from him."

Max gave a small nod and laughed lightly "Oh really now?" She murmured frowning softly when she saw dried blood under his nails as she held his hand "Bill you should go wash your hands, you have blood under your nails." She said softly

She just nodded and frowned, "Okay... Anyway, as I was saying, let's just stay at your place this evening. I'll pick us up some dinner and some drinks on my way over. Just text me the address." she told him, smiling, not rmembering at all where she used to live.

Bill smirked some, "I think it's alright... Tells me that I've done my job. That he wouldn't dare come looking at you anymore let alone touch a haair on your head." He murmured, kissing her temple.

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Could you wash them for me then?" She asked quietly still trying to come to terms and understand this being his life.

Ivar gave a small nod and smiled softly at her "Yeah alright, I'll make sure to text it to you." He murmured before looking at his computer seeing a meeting reminder pop up "I gotta get going. I've got a meeting here soon." He murmured standing up and kissing the top of her head gently out of habit "I'll see you later."

Carmen smiled a little as he kissed her forehead and she stood up, stretching out a little, "I'll see you later." She smiled, heading back out and down towards the cars, heading back to Hvitserks to get herself ready for that evening and to think about what she was going to pick up for dinner for them

Bill nodded and kissed her temple again "Alright.... if that's what you want." He murmured softly to her

Ivar got himself home and looked around thankful that the house keeper had been by yesterday. He cleaned up the few dirty dishes that were in the sink from the night before and sighed softly. He went to sit on the couch and quickly took off his braces relaxing as that weight came off of his legs. He needed to take some pain meds soon but his nerves were causing his to forget about them at the moment.

Max nodded softly and sighed heavily as he went to the restroom to clean up. She looked at him as he came back and bit the inside of her cheek " I want to know about your job. It doesn't have to be right now but I want to know about it." she said seriously to him

She eventually made her way over to his place with the fish and chips she’d picked up, trying to remember what he liked from when she knew him as a kid, knocking on the large front door and smiling as he finally opened it. “Hey, I come bearing dinner and company.”

he nodded and kissed her knuckles. “I promise.” He murmured, sitting by her. “You ask me anything and I will answer.” He murmured to her, watching her some. “Do you want me to get you home?”

Ivar took a deep breath when he heard a knock at the door later that night. He had gotten to the point he needed his wheelchair rather than his braces at the moment and he was a bit embarrassed by it. He gave her a small smile as he opened the door "Hey there, how are you?"

Max nodded and kissed his hand gently "Yes please, I want to be in my own bed." She murmured

He nodded and kissed her cheek, getting up to go get that sorted out for her.

She smiled some. “I’m alright, I got fish and chips I hope that’s okay,” she told him, following him inside only to be bombarded and knocked over by a very large black German shepherd, attacking her with kisses and rubbing all over her. “Oh my goodness hello! Ivar you didn’t tell me you have a dog.” She giggled, not knowing it was her own dog.

Max gave him the best smile she could as he came back in the room "Can we go?" She asked holding her good arm out to him

Ivar chuckled some watching their dog attack her happily "I told you about him when we first spoke remember? He is your dog technically. He likes me enough but he is your baby."

She smiled and managed to sit up, cuddling the fluffy puppy. “What’s his name?” She asked him, glancing up to see a flash of sadness in Ivars face with her question but she brushed it off and continued playing with him.

Bill nodded. “She’s bringing your discharge papers as we speak.” He promised, passing her the change of clothes he’d had brought from her house. “You want some help?” He asked her quietly

Ivar frowned softly thinking that would have triggered something in her memory "His name is Garmr." He said softly before he wheeled himself to get them some drinks

Max nodded softly and frowned a bit "Yeah, I can barely lift my arm because of my shoulder." She mumbled before yawning a little "I love you Bill."

Last edited:
He smiled and leaned down, kissing her temple before helping her to sit up more. “I love you too beautiful…. Come here.” He murmured, helping her slowly and carefully to get changed.

Carmen smiled and stood up finally, following Ivar to the lounge and sat with him, putting their food out on the coffee table. “It suits him.” She murmured quietly.

Max got up slowly and got changed smiling softly him "Didn't expect to have the first time you see me naked like this." She explained before giving a laugh

Ivar nodded some and grunted softly as he moved himself to the couch "Thank you for picking up food, how much do I owe you?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back