• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stealing From a God

Carmen smiled and shook her head. “Don’t be ridiculous. This is a date.” She smiled and brought herself closer to him, spending the whole evening talking and trying to help her remember bits and pieces and by the end they were snuggled up together on the couch, carmen practically asleep on him.

He smiled and winked at her. “I promise I’m being a gentleman.” He murmured, kissing her nose. “You wanna go to yours or mine?” He asked as her nurse finally arrived with her discharge papers

-6 months-
Max let out a huff as she put the last box on the floor smiling softly as Bill came around the corner "Thats the last one." She said happily. They had decided to move in together about a month ago and she was finally there. She went over and wrapped her arms around his neck running her hands through his hair "Whats wrong? You got that look in your eye. Someone piss you off?" She asked softly as she stared into his green eyes.

Ivar smiled softly as he felt Carmen's fingers go through his hair while she did his braids up. Things had been going slow and steady for the two of them as of late. He was doing everything he could to make sure he treated her right this time around. Her memory was still fuzzy but he was happy that she still had some of it was coming back to her.

She finished up shortly after that and moved to sit next to him again, slipping her arms around him tightly as she rest against his chest. “Mmm… what time are we expected at your mothers?” She asked him quietly, feeling the beginnings of a migraine coming in.

He frowned and just shrugged it off. “It’s fine, there’s just a lot to be done at the moment.” He murmured, pulling her in close. In all reality, Gustaf had found out about the crash he’d caused and now he was getting a little paranoid that others would find out too

Last edited:
Ivar gave a small smile and cuddled her close "Mmm around 4. She is excited to see you." He said sweetly before kissing her temple gently "How is your head?" He asked softly knowing that she had recently been dealing with almost constant migranes.

Max gave a small nod and pecked his lips gently "Alright then." She murmured softly before smiling a bit "Well you've got me all day today and tomorrow I'm back to work." She murmured to him. He had helped her get her store back up and running and now it was currently going great.

She shrugged a little. “It’s in the background right now.” She mumbled, playing with his fingers. “Is everyone going to be there? I haven’t see Elena in a while and she’ll only be there if Sigurd is.” She mumbled tiredly.

Bill smiled and slipped his arms around her. “That sounds fabulous to me.” He murmured and kissed all over her face. “I think we should go break the new bed in.” He murmured into her hair.

Ivar nodded some and held her close to him "Yes sadly he should be there. I'm not sure why she stays with such a worthless person." He muttered shaking his head a bit

Max smiled happily and nodded some "Mmm yes." She murmured before pulling him to their room...She lay with him afterwards panting softly as she traced his chest tattoo "You know I love you right? More than anything."

She frowned and just shrugged "Many would say the same about me you know.... You shouldn't be so horrible about people." She reminded him, giving him a gentle tug on his ear, "I need to go get my nails done again." She mumbled, looking over her hands before closing her eyes as the migraine started to come on even more,

Bill chuckled quietly and kissed her head "I figured, seeing as you're still with me after all the shit that went down." He murmured, turning his head to watch her. "The event tomorrow, I'd like you to go." He murmure dknowing she'd been hesitant to have a single thing to do with his business.

Ivar frowned some and shook his head "Not when it comes to Sigurd." He mumbled before nuzzling his face in her shoulder "Take my card and go get them done then. They look fine to me." He murmured

Max frowned softly at the thought of going around his business "Bill....I don't know...your family doesn't like me much." She said quietly

She frowned and said nothing, just fumbling around for his hand and gripped at it a little desperately, not focused on her hands anymore.

He frowned and shook his head. “It doesn’t matter what my family think. But they don’t dislike you. They just don’t know you.” He promised her, massaging his thumbs into her hips gently

Ivar frowned as she gripped his hands and moved her to sit on his legs thankful they weren't in too much pain today "Do I need to get your medicine?" He asked softly while rubbing her back.

Max gave a small nod before pecking his lips gently "Alright then, I'll go. What do I need to wear?" She asked softly

She just bummed in response as a yes and shifted off the couch letting him guide her up to their room and she got settled into bed. “I’m gonna try and sleep this off so I’m ready for this evening.” She whispered, watching him, “Lay with me?”

Bill smiled and kissed her head. “Any dress you like from the shop I’m taking you to tomorrow.” He murmured to her.

Ivar nodded a bit and guided her to their room "Yeah let me get you some medicine." He murmured before going to the bathroom and getting her medicine. He made his way back to her smiling softly

Max nodded some cuddling him close "Mmm alright fine." She murmured

She relaxed a little once he was back in the room and had turned the lights all the way down and curled in close to him, sliding her hand up underneath his shirt and rubbing his chest gently. “Ivar…. Did I have an argument with your mother over tattoos for you just after your chest piece?” She mumbled.

He chuckled quietly and kissed her head. “On such a hard life being spoilt like the princess you are.” He teased her, flipping them so he was over her and began kissing down her body. “Maybe I should spoil you more.”

Ivar gave a smug smile at her and nodded some "Uh huh, modir said it was your fault I got the tattoos. Said you were a bad influence which was not the case. It was quite amusing actually." He said giving a small laugh at the memory "She of course got over it quickly when I threatened to never speak to her again if she tried to disrespect you like that again."

Max laughed lightly and bit her bottom lip hard as she watched him "Yes....yes I think you should." She murmured

She smiled tiredly but frowned as her head got worse and just buried her face into his shoulder to block out any lights. “Maybe I should… make an appointment for a follow up.” She mumbled.

he grinned and continued on his mission of spoiling her, coming back up when he was done and kissed her softly. “Mmm I love you.” He murmured.

Ivar nodded some as he ran his fingers soothingly through her hair "Yeah that will probably be the best bet." He said softly

Max kissed him back and smiled softly at him "I love you too, more than anything." She murmured as she got her breathing regulated.

She frowned some and just tried her best to get some sleep, "I love you." She murmured to him for the first time since the accident as she eventually drifted off.

Bill smiled and kissed her head, getting up to chuck some boxers on, passing her her pyjamas when she asked for them. "Mmm you wanna get take out for dinner?" He asked her quietly

Ivar looked at her in shock as she dozed off against him. Soon a goofy smile was plastered against his face "I love you too." He whispered before falling asleep as well

Max got dressed and gave a small nod "Mhmmm, when do you go back to work? Gustaf said you would be having some time off but this is a little odd for you to be off this long." She said softly

He frowned. “Trying to minimise the fallout from something that happened… soon as it blows over I’ll be back to normal” he told her quietly. “That’s all.”

Carmen woke up just before they needed to leave, feeling good enough that she managed to pull herself out of bed to get changed and get herself together to go to his parents place.

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently as she walked over wrapping her arms around his neck "Alright, can I know what happened?" She asked quietly. Bill had been super open with her about his work when it wouldn't put her in danger.

Ivar made his way down to the car with her smiling a bit. He was still on cloud nine that she had uttered those three little words. He took her hand in his as they pulled off kissing her knuckles gently "How is your head?"

She shrugged a little and glanced over at him. “A little fuzzy but it’s better.” She murmured smiling at him tiredly. “I can’t wait to see Bjorn… it’s been so long.” She mumbled. It would be the first time she’d seen him since the accident and she hadn’t even mentioned to him that her and Ivar were trying things again, no idea how pissed he was going to be. The two of them had been like siblings when she lived with his mother and she knew he still looked at her like that.

he shook his head. “I can’t do that to you.” He murmured. “It just wouldn’t be fair.” He told her, getting up to go get them some takeout sorted.

Ivar gave a small nod and sighed heavily. He and Bjorn were still strained and after everything with Carmen he knew it could spell trouble. He got out with her once they arrived and slowly made his way inside trying to keep himself upright as his legs started to give him trouble.

Max nodded some and sighed before she went to start unpacking some of the last boxes they had while they waited on dinner

Carmen nodded, stepping out of the car and slipping an arm around his waist to help him out discreetly, glancing up at him, "I got your painkillers in my bag alright?" She murmured as they rang the bell and waited for someone to answer.

Bill came down in just his sweats, slipping his arms around her from behind once he got there "You know I'm thinking once we're settled in the house together and the shop is back to calm... Maybe we should take a little holiday just the two of us, anywhere you like."

Ivar gave her a small smile and nodded some "Thank you beautiful, I'd be hopeless without you." he murmured before going inside with her once his mother opened the door. He smiled wide at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Hello Modir."

Max smiled happily leaning against him a bit as he wrapped himself around her "Mmm that sounds like a great idea." she said softly before kissing under his chin "I love you Bill, more than anything."

carmen smiled a little and greeted Aslaug before moving inside with him and helped him over to the lounge, going to find Amma to speak to her for now.

Hvitserk frowned over at Ivar. “We got the camera footage back finally from the street her accident was on…. You’re not gonna like this.” He told him frowning.

Bill smiled and lacked her butt as he walked off to go get some work done in his study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back