• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stealing From a God

Ivar looked over at his father as he walked out of the room frowning a bit "She asleep?" he asked his voice hoarse from crying and screaming in his apartment a few hours ago when he tried to get away.

Max smiled happily and kissed him gently "Mmm definitely take out. Maybe we could go to my place or yours, relax a bit?" she murmured tracing patterns on his chest

He nodded and frowned, giving Ivars shoulder a squeeze. “If you’re lucky she won’t remember the way you treated her towards the end…. And the others will keep their mouths shut.” He frowned helping him open the door when he said he wanted to go in, leaving him to it.

He nodded some and smiled, kissing her nose. “That sounds perfect. I won’t be able to see you this weekend by the way, I got a hundred and one things to be doing.

Ivar glared at his father before taking a deep breath and went inside to sit with her. He sat there for hours just watching her apologizing quietly as he watched her.

Max pouted softly and pecked his lips "Nuh uh, I won't let you go." She teased before smiling some "Come on lets get going."

She woke up a few hours later and glanced over seeing him sitting there "When your father explained that you are the Ivar I used to sit with, I was a little surprised.... We didn't think you'd ever be able to walk, let alone with just a crutch.... And we were getting married?" She asked him, frowning a little.

He chuckled quietly and drove her back to his place, taking her inside, "I'm just gonna change out of this suit." He told her, going to his utility room, leaving the door cracked and chucked his stuff in the laundry hamper, putting his t-shirt and joggers on before heading back out to her, "You want a drink?" He asked her quietly.

Ivar watched her wake up and sighed softly. He gave a small nod as she spoke "Yeah when I was a teen we got the surgeries I needed. Its still not the best, I can't drive but its better than a wheel chair." He explained before giving another nod "Yeah...we were."

Max gave a small nod smiling as she walked around the place looking it over. She caught a glimpse of him changing his shirt giving a soft frown when she saw a glimpse of a familiar tattoo on his chest.

She frowned some and nodded, slowly reaching for his hand. “I don’t know what happened between us... how we got together or why we stopped.... but I'm not going to disappear the moment they let me leave here. I'm staying with Hvitserk." She told him reassuringly as she watched him, "You certainly grew up handsome... Your father's face but your mother's bone structure." She murmured.

Bill smiled and kissed her head, going to get her a drink, "Pick something on Netflix or something. Anything you like." He murmured, "You still got that wedding coming up you wanted me to go to with you?" He asked her "And you still promise that it is out of the city?" He asked her curiously.

Ivar gave a small laugh and nodded as he listened to her "Yeah we all got some of Father's looks." He murmured before gently taking her hand in his "I was not good to you Carmen. I will not lie. But I love you more than any other person in this world and I will prove it to you again." He told her seriously

Max gave a small nod scrolling through Netflix already "Yes its two cities over I double checked." She called before deciding on a movie and started looking for food with doordash.

She frowned and just watched him carefully, nodding a little, "We.. we don't have any children do we?" She asked, a little worried she had forgotten her own kids if they did.

Bill nodded and kissed her head "Good... I could do with seeing new people... Most weddings around here I know a few people there." He muttered and sat next to her, kissing her head.

Ivar shook his head softly and couldn't help but give a small chuckle "No uh...children probably aren't in the cards for me due to my condition." He explained quietly "We do have a dog though, well he is more your dog. Attached to your hip at all times." He explained before he pulled up a photo of the dog to show her.

Max nodded some and gave a small smile "Well I doubt you'll know my family or theirs." She said softly before kissing his cheek gently "Pick what you want." She murmured handing him her phone.

She nodded tiredly and just watched him. “I want to go home. But I don’t even know where I live.” She mumbled just starting to cry.

he nodded and kissed her head, picking his food and placing the order. “I won’t be able to talk much this weekend. This job is gonna take up most of my time. I’m not ignoring you promise.”

Max gave him a small nod and cuddle up close to him "Okay, well atleast give me some sign of life. Even if its just an emoji." She said giving a small laugh

Ivar frowned and took her hand in his "Hey hey....its okay...we'll take you to Hvitserk's here tomorrow if they let you out okay? Its going to be okay."

She frowned and shook her head. “What kind of person creates an accident this bad and just leaves someone to die?” She asked him frowning. Her nurse had explained the crash to her the previous night and her head was still reeling from it a little

Bill nodded and pulled the blanket around them a little tighter, pulling her close to him. “Mmm… I love you.” He murmured into her hair

Ivar frowned deeply trying to keep his rage under control when thinking about it "A piece of shit thats who. I promise to find who did this to you and make them pay." He muttered

Max smiled wide as she cuddled him more "I love you too." She said happily frowning some when there was a knock at the door "Food shouldn't be here yet.."

She frowned and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “Your eyes are so blue. I don’t remember that.” She mumbled frowning some as she watched him, starting to fall asleep as the painkillers took effect.

Bill shook his head and got up going to see who it was, frowning at them a little. “I’m off the clock tik tomorrow. Whatever Jon you’re trying f to rope me into. I don’t car e” he told tbem.

Ivar gave a small nod and sighed softly "Sleep now Carmen, we can talk more later." He said softly before kissing her hand gently

Gustav frowned when he heard Bill's voice shaking his head some "We need to talk....I heard you had a bit of an outburst at the office." He muttered before pushing himself into the apartment. He gave Max a small puzzled look before smirking softly "Oh Billy, I didn't know you had company. My sincerest apologies m'am."

He shook his head and frowned. “Yeah. Treating me like some associate… but we will discuss this later.” He muttered. “Max this is my brother Gustaf…. Gus this is max.” He told him frowning. “Now get out.”

she grumbled a little and fell asleep shortly after, still looking uncomfortable

Max gave an awkward wave and frowned softly at how Bill's voice had changed to a dangerously low tone.

Gustaf waved and smiled a bit "You look familiar Max...have we met before?" He asked as he eyed her up and down

Bill stepped in front of him that time and glared. “Get out. I told you I’m not doing any jobs or talking about work. I’m busy.” He snapped at him, shoving him out the door.

Max frowned when he finally left. She went over to Bill placing a hand on his shoulder "Bill? Is everything alright? If you need to go to work I understand." She said softly

-4 months-

Max stood in her shop fixing up a last few of the bouquets before she needed to open. Things with Bill had been going good but he ahd been pretty tense lately. Whatever business he was in was starting to put major stress on him and she was getting worried about it.

Ivar sighed heavily as he sat in his office watching Carmen and Hvitserk talk outside his glass door. She had still been living with his brother but their relationship was mending. They talked almost daily now and he was starting to remember every single reason why he loved her and chose her in the first place. Though, he was begining to get frustrated. He didn't understand why they weren't together yet, why she wasn't his again.

Bill was sat up in his office, exhausted and running on caffeine and cigarettes to get this job finished, sighing as he glanced down at his phone screen smiling at the photo of him and max, wanting to get finished to get off and go to see her. He wanted to talk to her about possibly having her move in with him to see if it was something f they were ready to do or not.

carmen nodded to Hvitserk about something he’d been explaining to her then headed down to the front desk, leaving Hvitserk to go into his brothers office and sit down. “Well you look more miserable than normal. What’s wrong g with you?”

Gustaf walked into Bill's office smiling some as he went to sit down "Any more news on the person who caused Carmen's accident?" He asked knowing it was him and Ivar on the job to find out who did this.

Ivar had his head in his hands as his brother walked in. He shook his head giving a heavy sigh "What have I done wring this time Hvitserk? We are close again, I have shown her love that I have not shown anyone in years and yet she is still not mine. I don't understand! When we first got together we did not have this much of a struggle."

Hvitserk smirked a little “Remind me how you two got together…” he waited for him to tell him before continuing. “So either you recreate that exact scenario or… you ask her out? As far as she’s concerned the two of you split up and you’ve accepted it. Because you haven’t asked her otherwise.” He pointed out to him.

Bill looked up and shook his head. “Not yet. No camera footage for that intersection. It hasn’t worked for a year or two… did you speak to Sigurd about him backing off of the florist yet?” He asked him. He hadn’t told Sigurd why yet but frankly, bill outranked him so it didn’t really matter anyway.

Ivar let his blue eyes go wide as it clicked for him "Right...a date...this needs to be perfect 'Serk." He said before taking a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Gustaf shook his head some giving another smirk "Mmm now Bill. You know Sigurd does what he feels is best for the business and family. I have to admit, Maxine's floral shop is nice, but she still owes this family." He said seriously before getting up and going to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back