• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stealing From a God

Ivar gave a nod and stayed quiet until the doctor left. He turned to Hviserk after and shook his head some "You find the person who did this and you bring them to me...I'm going to make Odin proud with this one."

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Long as you don't change your cologne." She murmured slowly falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat

He slept better than normal but still rough, having nightmares about the accident he’d caused all throughout the night.

She was a little up and down through the night but by morning she was finally starting to come around again and eventually in the quiet while Ivar was still asleep, she was awake and laying there scared and confused

Max frowned softly when she woke up a few times through the night to him shifting and whimpering some. She woke up fully a few hours later and gave a soft smile seeing him awake "Hey there.....sleep okay? You were shifting a lot."

Ivar started to wake up when he heard alarms going off. He frowned when he saw her eyes open and quickly pressed the call button next to him "Hey hey...hey calm down its okay you're okay." He said trying to calm her down

He stretched out a little and pulled her in closer, burying his face into her hair. “Mmm… probably some bad dreams.” He murmured tiredly

Carmen lay there in shock, seeing the man sat there and just shaking her head, not remembering a thing that happened and when she started to think about it, she couldn’t remember anything at all, who this man was or even her own name

Max nodded softly and cuddled in close to him "You okay though?" She asked softly while tracing small patterns on his chest gently.

Ivar let the nurses look her over as they came into the room and gave a small sigh. He was happy to see her awake but also scared to death to talk to her again after their last fight.

She frowned as they explained she’d been in a car accident and she just listened, looking at everybody freaked out. “No… no I don’t… I don’t remember… who is he?” She questioned the nurse, looking over at Ivar just oanicking

He nodded and yawned some, resting his head against hers. “Yeah I’m okay… rested now.” He murmured, kissing her head repeatedly. “You want to pick up some coffee before I drop you off today?” He asked her quietly

Ivar frowned as he listened to her and gave a heavy sigh "I'm your ex fiancé, I'm just here to make sure you're safe." He explained as calmly as he could.

Max nodded some and kissed his cheek "Coffee yes. Don't forget your car is smashed at my shop. You might need to get it towed."

He smirked a little. “I’ve already organised that. My other car is outside your house now.” He chuckled quietly, kissing her head again.

She frowned and shook her head. “No I don’t… I don’t know you!” She whimpered, starting to freak out a little until she saw Hvitserk come back in and she look at him frowning some, “is… I think I know you… you look familiar.” She told hin

Max laughed some and smirked a bit "What is it you do for work again? Having another car just dropped at my place?" She teased before kissing him lovingly

Ivar frowned some as he moved to sit closer to her "Carmen...baby please...shhh its okay." He said his heart hurting seeing how scared she looked. He looked at Hvitserk completely terrified that she didn't recognize them

“I manage shipments.” He told her. “Very expensive shipments and I do my job well.” He chuckled quietly, not lying to her, just not telling her the whole truth.

She pulled away from him a little but winced as it moved her leg funny. “Please stop. I don’t know who you are.” She whimpered, looking terrified of what was going on.

Max gave a small nod and gave a small smile "Well I guess we better get going then...don't want to open the shop too late." She murmured

Hvitserk frowned as he came in and sighed heavily "Hi....Carmen my name is Hvitserk....we have known eachother for a very long time. This is my brother Ivar, you were engaged to him. I know this sounds insane, and we probably look crazy, but I promise we do not want to hurt you." He told her very calmly.

She frowned some and looked at them both, feeling like the one standing up was a lot safer than the other guy. “Why don’t I remember you?” She asked him frowning. “I’m scared.” She whimpered.

He sighed dramatically but rolled over to get up and Chuck his own shirt back on, putting his jeans back on as well, smiling over at her while he watched her. “You should stay at mine next.”

Hvitserk gave a heavy digh before he moved to sit on the edge of the bed "You were in a terrible car crash. You have a head injury and it had affected your memory. Thats why you can't remember us." He explained softly to her.

Max smiled wide and nodded some "I think I like that idea." She said sweetly before going to the bathroom to get changed.

She frowned and shook her head, looking at the other guy who had gone quiet and just shook her head again. “Please… I this is a lot.” She told him frowning and thanked him when he said they were going to come back later that afternoon to give her some space to rest and she watched him drag the guy with crutches out of the room, wondering if he’d been in the wreck with her.

He chuckled quietly and wandered downstairs to her living room to wait for her, watching out the window til she was ready and he took her out to his car, seeing one of his guys had dropped off the Porsche.

Ivar frowned when Hvitserk said they would come back later. He didn't agree but he knew that she would be okay for now. He sighed heavily and reached for Hvitserk "Help me up, we can get my braces in the hall." He muttered clinging to his brother's neck while he drug him out of the room.

Max walked down with him and went a bit wide eyed seeing the beautiful porsche sitting out front "Wow....beautiful car...definitely puts my little kia soul to shame." She said giving a small laugh

Hvitserk frowned some. “They’ll need to run some tests and whatnot anyway, let’s give her some space.,.. what are you gonna do if she doesn’t get her me with back?” He asked him.

he chuckled quietly and got inside with her. “Wait till you see the other car. That’s a great car.@ he chuckled and got the engine started, taking them straight to Starbucks.

Max laughed lightly and smiled before getting in the car with him. She pouted softly when they got to her shop turning to look at him "See you later?" She asked before giving him a kiss.

Ivar frowned as he sat down and situated his braces "No don't talk like that....she'll come back. This is all just temporary."

Hvitserk frowned. “We should let father know…. He can probably reach her family easier than even you. And I don’t think they like you very much anyway.” He pointed out, making a few calls and leaving him in the hallway.

Carmen woke up much later to an older man in her room this time in a suit, watching him carefully and frowning. “Ragnar… what are you doing here?” She asked him frowning. She could remember very little but she knew who this man was. He’d been a father figure to her since she was small, she had grown up with his three oldest children. But she didn’t know anymore than that.

he smiled and kissed her softly, “yes ma’am.” He winked at her, making sure she was in safe before heading to work and storming into the meeting. “Sigurd! Ubbe!” He yelled, shoving the doors open and seeing Alex there along with Sigurd and Ubbe but noting that the other two were missing. “I told you that I had it under control with that woman! There is absolutely no need for what you did!” He yelled at Sigjed mostly. “Who gave him the authority?!” He snapped at Ubbe.

Ragnar gave Carmen a small smile as she woke up and chuckled quietly "You still remember me huh? I have missed you dearly." He said in his soft voice before sitting down next to her "Is there anything else that you remember?"

Ubbe frowned over at Bill as he came in and shook his head a bit "I gave the okay, it has been 3 weeks and we have still not gotten payment. From what Sigurd said she seemed surprised that she owed us. I do not know what your game is Bill, but this needs to be handled and handled now."

She frowned some and shook her head. “I didn’t know my name til the nurses told me…. There’s a guy who’s telling me I’m engaged to him… and another one said he was Hvitserk but the last time I saw Hvitty he was 10.” She frowned just looking at him scared.

“and I will handle it how I see fit!” He snapped at him. “Don’t overstep again Lothbrok.” He spat at him, fuming about it. “It’s not like we need those payments anyway.” He muttered, storming out again.

Ragnar gave another small laugh and nodded softly "You remember little Ivar at all? He is the one you are or were engaged to. From what Hvitserk told me you two had just recently separated." He explained before taking her hand in his "We'll make sure you are safe though okay? You don't have to worry about them." he explained to her

Ubbe frowned more shaking his head a bit "Sigurd, step back only a bit. Give it another month. If it goes nowhere take the next steps...might have to bring Halfdan into this if she still refuses." he muttered before going back to his computer

She frowned, trying really hard but just shook her head. “I can’t remember…. Why did… why did we separate? I don’t understand… I’m scared.” She told him honestly and looking terrified, not knowing that Ivar was in the hallway listening to their conversation.

Bill shook his head some as he carried on with work for the rest of the day, still pissed off bu the time he went to collect Max but his face softened once he got to the shop and saw her, stepping inside and just smiled at her. “Hey… you have as long a day as I did?” He asked her wuietly

Ivar frowned a bit when he heard his father tell her not to worry about him. He shook his head and stormed off to try and clear his head. All he could think about was what he had told her before she left. How she was useless, and now hearing that was terrified of him just made the wound deeper.

Max turned to the door when she heard the bell sound giving a soft smile to Bill. She was relieved to see him "Yeah just about. I'm ready to go home now." she said as she made her way over to him

Carmen spoke to him a little longer and eventually lay back to get some more sleep after a nurse had promised she could leave by the end of tomorrow morning as long as things stayed normal for her overnight but she wasn’t sure where she was going to go.

Bill smiled and kissed her head. “Perfect. “You wanna go tk get diner or order it in?” He asked her, pulling her in close happily. “Mmm… you smell nice.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back