• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stealing From a God

Bill grit his teeth and glared at him. “Watch yourself. You fuck up and carmen will leave your ass. Better hope she never truly remembers what it was like.” He spat at him

Sbe smiled and shrugged a little. “I don’t really know what all the fuss was cause things are going perfect right now.” She told her.

Ivar growled at him and shook his head more "Shut up you piece of shit!" He spat before taking Hvitserk's gun and pointing it at Bill "Go find her, I know she is here."

Amma frowned more and sighed heavily "Yeah....I just hope it stays that way. Carmen. Ivar is....he was a very mean man especially to you."

Bill grunted a big as he shoved him towards the stairs. “Do not being her into this.” He warned him, standing taller again and stepped towards Ivar, glaring at him, “in fact get out of my house.” He spat at him.

Carmen shook her head some. “And I haven’t seen an ounce of it yet so I will see how this goes Amma. I’ll be okay.” She promised her and went to go see Ubbe. “Have they not come back yet?”

Ivar frowned more before placing the gun to Bill's temple shaking his head "This isn't over Skarsgard...not for a second." He spat before he turned to leave

Amma frowned a bit and gave a small nod "No they haven't yet." She murmured

Hvitserk frowned as they left back to their parents' house "Now you've just pissed him off." He muttered as he drove, "Keep her close just in case." He awarned him.

Bill cursed loudly and slammed the door behind them, cleaning up and looked up to see Max coming downstairs "Hey... you okay?" HE asked her quietly, a bruise already forming over his ribs where Ivar had got him twice with the crutch

Ivar frowned more and gave a small nod "I'll get even with him, I just need to get a better plan together." He spat

Max came down once she heard a door close "Yes, are you?" She asked worriedly as she noticed him wincing and holding his ribs "Are you hurt?"

Carmen stood up when the two eventually got back in and made her way over to Ivar, slipping her arms around him. “Hey, you okay?” She asked him a little worried after they’d stormed out like that.

He frowned and just shrugged a bit. “I didn’t get shot at least.” He muttered, pulling his T-shirt off to assess the damage. “I think that vacation is coming up sooner rather than later.”

Ivar wrappef his arm protectivrly around Carmen and nodded some "Yeah just peachy." He mumbled before kissing her temple gently

Max frowned more and shook her head some as she looked over his ribs "Will he kill you now?"

She frowned but nodded and went to sit at the table with him once his mother called for food, sitting next to him and kept ahold of his hand. “Why don’t we go home after this? Run a bath? Relax?” She asked him quietly.

he shook his head. “I wouldn’t give him the chance.” He promised her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back