• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed b o o p

deer

ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs & sᴏᴀʀ

crucial's coding emporium

☆. Greetings, roleplayers! Guess who's back with her very own coding studio again? C'est moi! Currently, I do not have a lot of projects that I am working on, however, I am going to share some of the codes that I have made within the time frame from my old studio to my new studio! I hope you guys like the new styles that I have!

☆. Please do not write in this thread if you are requesting . Please send me a private message and we can talk there! However, if you're complimenting, feel free to write here!

☆. My codes are freebies, however, some are much more advanced to edit. So, with those, I will make sure to write disclaimers on them and a step-by-step tutorial. Also, if you see something that you like and you wish to learn how to do it, don't hesitate to send me a private message about it as well!

☆. Most of my codes are universal [great on all screen sizes] and mobile-friendly. However, there are some codes that I may make that are not mobile-friendly. But, do not fret! I tend to make duo codes where I will also make mobile friendly codes for ones that I make non-mobile friendly. I'm a lil "extra' like that.

☆. But for technicality, I usually make my codes at 75% on chrome on Night Life. However, I do make sure it looks fine on 100%, 75%, and 67% zoom and on laptops of varying sizes. Toggle width on RPN is also used as a test to make sure the codes look okay. For mobile-friendly codes, it would depend how I will make it (with div for specific height and width or without specific height and width or no div)

☆. If you take one of my codes and use them, all I ask is that you'd keep the credit on it and "like" the post. Other then that, enjoy!
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:
Coding Style and Information
☆. Usage: In-character code and Relationships
☆. Compatibility: Mobile-Friendly and Universal
☆. Other Info:
- When using the relationship code, please make sure your photos are at 100x100.
- The side photos are 250x250
- The fonts "Natalie Winchester" and "Verena's Relationships" are taken from fontmeme in the handwriting category. The font name is "bromello".
- Each code starts and ends with the "centerblock" code
- The alignment on the code is suppose to not "line up" together. It's part of the "aesthetic"ness

7311Gm3.jpg
SvrHZfe.jpg
f69b0396db5dc516cebbd167fb3ec235.png
"a seer can never not choose to see"
location: [info here] - mood: [info here] - with: [info here] - tags: [info here]​

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

o2TMwwS.jpg
tySgRyh.jpg
f371460e48fc88371eacadfdfbe373d7.png
"beautiful but deadly"

Name Here
100x100
"quote here"
relationship placeholder information would be written right here. a filler post has been made to show how much space and the amount of space that is being taken up. i used the imagefloat code instead of the row and column code since i like having the text wrapped around the image then on one side. filler text is currently being provided by this sentence that i am typing and the sentences above. i hope you guys enjoy these codes!

Name Here
100x100
"quote here"
relationship placeholder information would be written right here. a filler post has been made to show how much space and the amount of space that is being taken up. i used the imagefloat code instead of the row and column code since i like having the text wrapped around the image then on one side. filler text is currently being provided by this sentence that i am typing and the sentences above. i hope you guys enjoy these codes!

Name Here
100x100
"quote here"

Name Here
100x100
"quote here"

Last edited:
☆. Usage: Character Sheet
☆. Compatibility: Universal
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Sea Shells
- These codes are not mobile friendly.
- Version One's photo must be at least 459x252 to get the full effect
- Version Two's photo must be at least 452x266 to get the full effect
- There are hidden scrolls so be mindful of that. The whole code "scrolls" itself. The little areas such as "basic information" and "underneath the surface" also has hidden scroll.

• TqltYc7.jpg
    6686779412028ea0957a41f5ffceffaa.png

31e31e28e93c3f504a74e97c79cfe3d4.png
    sBtfNVB.jpg
    LokO3yY.jpg
    OqhnQq5.jpg
    IHv4uJQ.jpg

name: althea [al-thay-ah]
    pob: corinthian
    zodiac: gemini
    orientation: heteromantic
    role: siren
    faceclaim: ruairi luke
    voice claim: halsey
    height: five feet and five inches
    weight: one hundred and twelve pounds
    hair: raven, jet black
    eyes: light green
    body mods:
    dist. features:

c22d255d13e9b63ad559ea44acf26f15.png
    AqSUmE1.jpg
    personality:
    + traits:
    - traits:
    mbti: infj-t
    moral alignment: neutral good
    temperament: choleric - phlegmatic
    powers/abilities:
    likes: being active, swimming, practicing swordsmanship [etc]
    dislikes: overthinking, overly crowded spaces, enclosed spaces,
    strengths:
    weaknesses:
    phobias:
    theme song:
    other:

Last edited:
☆. Usage: In-Character
☆. Compatibility: Universal and Mobile Friendly
☆. Other Info:
- The photo has to be 150x150
- If your screen on RPN is 'toggle width' at 75%, the code made be slighty off at the bottom and not "correctly" aligned
- I absolutely love this code and so I have decided to bring it back!

Name Written Here
mood: feeling?
with: who?
mentions: anyone?
tags: put tags here

"once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. it did not end well."

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
☆. Usage: In-Character
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Witchcraft
- Version One is not mobile friendly but it is universal
- Version Two is mobile friendly and universal
- There are hidden scrolls where the text are so be mindful of that!

wiX3alw.jpg

CATALEYA PENELOPE ISOBEL
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus ut turpis vitae purus tincidunt malesuada sit amet non elit. Sed ac ante vel lorem vulputate rhoncus quis eu libero. Vestibulum vulputate ligula sed dolor varius, vitae volutpat ex ornare. Sed eros nibh, blandit ut semper sed, pretium ac nisl. Integer accumsan odio justo. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean augue sem, vestibulum id risus ac, egestas dictum nulla. Mauris eu ante sapien. Donec accumsan sem mauris, ut facilisis ipsum consectetur vitae. Proin aliquet laoreet odio, in iaculis mi ullamcorper quis. Vestibulum placerat nunc neque, non fermentum est commodo et. Aenean non faucibus nisi. Suspendisse venenatis, nisl vel molestie interdum, metus lorem malesuada diam, et accumsan urna justo et nisi. Donec ornare cursus ornare.

Phasellus tempus mauris sit amet lorem eleifend, eget condimentum dolor tincidunt. Morbi laoreet diam in arcu tincidunt, ac accumsan lacus pellentesque. Aenean id molestie purus. Donec iaculis in velit in venenatis. Fusce non euismod urna. Proin vitae accumsan erat. In tempor dolor ut ante convallis, ac lobortis ex gravida. Curabitur orci metus, pretium in vestibulum quis, fermentum lobortis elit. Sed dictum ante sed ipsum blandit pharetra. Etiam fringilla bibendum magna, non volutpat lacus auctor sed. Donec interdum pellentesque velit elementum pretium.

Pellentesque iaculis in ligula a molestie. Praesent bibendum scelerisque arcu. Aenean a finibus massa. Vestibulum at velit ut eros tincidunt congue. Duis ac sodales est. Nam vel ornare risus. Mauris a sem eget mauris lobortis dictum. Vestibulum imperdiet sit amet arcu eget venenatis. Aenean a commodo lorem, nec maximus felis. Morbi tempus tristique aliquam.

Vestibulum magna risus, viverra id libero non, aliquam dapibus ex. Cras non auctor nibh, nec pretium arcu. Fusce elementum mattis massa. Cras et pellentesque augue. Etiam sit amet erat mi. Sed consectetur mi nunc, aliquam imperdiet eros mollis eget. Nam ultricies velit lectus, sit amet pretium ex commodo id. Donec imperdiet tempus congue. Sed non urna tincidunt orci tincidunt posuere nec a ex.

Proin lacinia, augue sit amet consequat pellentesque, lacus mi semper erat, vitae consectetur ligula purus at urna. In ipsum magna, pharetra ut eleifend eget, elementum eu nisi. Phasellus nec suscipit nisi. Suspendisse dapibus nunc nec neque lacinia, at tristique odio fringilla. Proin a tempus sem. Fusce a luctus ex. Vivamus nec pulvinar odio. Nulla accumsan, risus sit amet aliquam volutpat, ex libero pharetra ex, non aliquam nisi quam et purus. Donec ultricies odio ante, eget lacinia orci suscipit vel. Quisque ut vehicula metus, at maximus leo. Proin quis convallis ex. Mauris consequat auctor felis a blandit. Curabitur magna neque, interdum at porta nec, fringilla at metus. Donec mollis ipsum libero, eu ultricies tortor volutpat eget. Duis tincidunt mi eget cursus ornare.

Last edited:
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Elegant and Classy
- This code is not mobile friendly.
- The first photo must be 500x400 in size
- The two photos where the information is located are all 150x150
- The whole code scrolls, so beware of the hidden scrolls!

50142112f09d5c5a2eec60e21396927e.png

16e3ad95fdba34cebf762690ffcc5db0.png

about her:
name: verena
alias: verena of the seelie court; faerie princess
birthday: april 2nd
zodiac: aries
place of birth: faerieland
sexuality: n/a
specie: faerie

appearances:
eyes: emerald
hair: vibrant scarlet
complexion: fair-skinned
height: five feet and eight inches
weight: one hundred and twenty pounds
faceclaim: danielle victoria perry
voiceclaim: lana del rey

distinguishing features: her red, scarlet hair and petite size compared to most in the seelie court. verena's clear yet melodic tone of voice. she has quite emerald eyes; however, in the correct light, it looks clear and "see-through", so when she looks at someone, it may seem as if she can see "through" your soul. last but not least, she has crystal clear, almost iridescent butterfly wings that is as big as she.

body modifications: none
clothing style: airy, floaty clothing are best suited for the petite, slender young woman. she isn't one to dress immodest or one to wear clothings that are too bright. verena likes wearing pure-white attires, sometimes switching between monochrome colors as the attire that makes her feel a little more "ethereal". verena doesn't wear too much jewelry that "pops" into your face, but does have some silver rings on her finger and bangles on her wrist and ankle

personality:
likes: nature, experimenting, tricking, secrets, night skies, being in control, fruits, walking bare foot, loop holes, animals, singing, learning magic and reading on topics, riddles
dislikes: boredom, shadowhunters, not being in control, dirtiness, spoiled fun, burnt leaves destroyed forest, nature turned upside down, destruction of her kingdom and realm
moral alignment: lawful neutral
mbti: entj-a [the commander]
loyalty? the seelie queen

strengths: she is quite agile due to her slenderness, and she can fit into small spaces due to her small build. at the same time, verena is very good with her words so she can definitely persuade someone just as easily and have them wrapped around her finger. verena is knowledgeable, especially in researches and information on specific topics. she practically has photographic memories. at the same time, verena is excellent and very skilled with her magic, probably one of the best in her court. verena has great hearing, being able to hear from miles away and she is even soft padded, always able to step on the ground without a sound.

weaknesses: verena is prone to making deals with people, of course, she can't deny the temptation and desire to do so, especially when it's something she loves doing. at the same time, verena isn't one to get her hands dirty and definitely has no muscle mass on her. she is quite "fragile" and rarely can pick up anything that heavier than herself. verena doesn't like welding weapons, perhaps "manipulating" them, but never touching them, especially ones with iron as they weaken beings such as herself.

vices: - cold [ruthless] and aloof [withdrawn]
verena doesn't understand emotions. she's considered cold and quite frankly, never really thinks about how her words may offend someone. she's only been around those in her court, but even then, the girl is not attached to anyone unless it is the seelie queen, nature and its beauty, and animals. verena is considered odd as she has never ventured out beyond the walls of the faerie kingdom: the library, the court meeting areas, and gardens [everyone comes to her]. she is quite antisocial unless she is bored and will usually find someone to have their mind's all frazzled and a mess. verena is a little withdrawn, despite being a little more lighthearted than unseelies, verena is a little odd compared to most seelies.

- manipulative and cunning
she's the embodiment of a fae creature. verena loves tricking others, especially manipulating them to the point that they have fallen in her web. she is clever and cunning as she never gives out her secret and is usually "mum's the word". but, nevertheless, she is sly with her words and carefully uses them in a way that would benefit her. she's careful and observant to the point that she analyses every action and ideas before implementing them. most faes, if they have heard of the faerie princess verena of the seelie court, they would do well to not all under the princess' gaze or they would fall prey to her schemes.

- vindictive and seductive
verena, when provoked, is quite the character. she is never one to temper with or even fool unless one deserves a death warrant. due to her extremely cunning nature, she would never outrightly show her disgust or distaste, in fact, she becomes quite the opposite. she is more polite and has manners of quite the lady, but underneath that polite smile is a mind working up a plot to have the person who has angered her "done away with". at the same time, due to her beauty and fairness, the young princess uses it to her looks to her advantage to have others do her work for her so she doesn't need to get her hands dirty.

- impatient and intolerant [dominant]
at times, the young woman can be impatient, always wanting things now. she doesn't have time or spare time for nonsense and likes things straightforward. however, at the same time, it's her way or the highway. she doesn't take to being told what to do easily and would rather be the one in position of control if it was ever up to her. she is competitive and would stop at nothing to get people to where she wants them to be. verena can be controlling

- last but least, the young woman is secretive. she never lets anyone close to her or let alone know much about her. she may speak a lot but even then, when you think back on it, one realizes she actually didn't tell you well, anything. despite being a straightforward and "truthful" being, the young girl takes pride in being able to selectively and slyly leave out information for her own advantage. nevertheless, she holds a lot of secrets, thanks to being in the seelie court.

virtues: -alluring and mysterious
the young woman is one of many secrets, which makes her that much more intriguing. she's always been the "talk" of the court and the commonfolks, especially those within her kingdom. no one knows verena well enough to actually speak of her in a cruel or nice manner. of course they have heard of her ways of "playing" with others when she is bored, but nevertheless, the young woman has always been magnetic. everywhere she walks, people flock towards her, usually to "hover" over her, but neverthless, verena doesn't mind as she sometimes like the attention that is place on her. at the same time, she especially likes it when others try to figure out and she only gives them more riddles to confuse them even more.

- patient and calming
verona isn't reckless, nor is she one to get dirty so easily. she has a calming aura in the face of danger. she isn't one to be skittish or would allow herself to put her head first in the face of danger. she is calm and collected, never one to freak out or panic. some may consider her indifferent, but honestly, she just doesn't allow herself to feel fear as she is fearless.

- observant and analytical
despite being impatient and wanting things done her way, she will never, ever, go recklessly into "battle" or into an argument without having her arguments backed up by her facts and what she knows. verena observes before she attacks, making her that much more dangerous and analytical. she watches everyone's body languages, movements, and even the tiniest sounds. she , quite frankly, can definitely be someone who studies behavior very well to know what someone may want and desire.

- confident and charismatic
she walks with her head held high, her shoulders width apart, and moved with poise and grace. when she walks, it's as if she's floating on air due to her elegant and confident nature. she would never second guess herself and has high self-esteem. due to the way she holds herself with prestige, she is considered a "looker" and someone with great charisma.

- honest and intelligent
being a fae, she can never tell a lie. however, because of this, she may bend and twist her words to find loopholes in her words. because of this, verena is always found reading books and researching, making sure she is knowledgeable in every aspect of the world and whatever comes her way. she hates being taken for a fool and doesn't like surprises too much. verona is quite intelligent, always able to make her way through any situation without panicking. she is calm and alert. also, due to living for a much longer life span than most, verena is wise.

- curious and playful [child-like, lighthearted]
verena doesn't have any understanding of sense of space, but nevertheless, her curious mind works in wondrous ways. she's always ready to tackle on any new ideas and can be quite open-minded to an extent as long as it doesn't conflict with what she already believes in. because of this trait, she can be considered a motivated and determined woman. she always needs to question things and really just likes learning as she's always found in the library or some sort of archive. at the same time, she be quite playful, always playing some sort of pranks on those in her court. of course, she only shows this child-like side to those closer ones rather than the common folks. verena can be quite child-like, especially when discovering something new. Last but not least, the young woman can be passionate and full of life when she finds something she's interested in. She is fond of children's laughter and finds comfort in them. At the same time, music is something that she often likes to hear as well, especially the harp.

herstory:
family: forty-six || alive || mother
four || alive || pet turtle
religion: n/a
languages: faerian, english, some demonic and nephiliam languages [if they are spells, she can't "cast" them as faes have their own magic]
theme song: all the king's horses - karmina
preferred weapon: she doesn't like using weapons and prefers chants

biography: born into a realm full of time lapses, change, and wonder, young verena was blessed from the beginning. she was born into royalty under the seelie court and was given everything that was right under her nose. she was unique, odd even, as a child. despite being socialized at a young age, being taught manners, how to uphold herself, knowing what to wear and how to talk, the young princess found a love for books, reading pass, well, normal "aged" level faeries.

nevertheless, she still played with those who came to visit her and were children of those in her court. but, she was more withdrawn than the rest of them, if anything, she sat on the sidelines either reading or just relaxing and enjoying the garden in her kingdom. at the same time, verena had been raised early on how to trick mundanes using loopholes in favors. the young princess caught on quickly how to practically anything she was taught and loved learning more about different subjects.

as time passed slowly, verena grew older, learning how to take things in stride, especially her walks in the garden. however, whenever it came to something she needed now, she demanded it quickly. the servants in her kingdom actually aren't close to the young princess as she keeps them at a distance. verena, even when she was small, was independent and a little bit cold. she never showed much feelings towards anyone but the animals, and the seelie queen.

boy, was that a time to capture! when her mother took her to see the seelie queen, verena was beyond enthralled by the queen. she absolutely loved talking to her as verena found the woman inspiring, admirable, even better yet intelligent. they got along fondly to the point that the queen even doted on her. the young princess showed more emotions with the seelie queen rather than even in her own kingdom! whenever verena wasn't with the queen, she wrote letters after letters to the queen as they corresponded to each other. sometimes, verena even went out of her way to visit the queen if the qyeen ever needed her assistance. verena treated the queen better than her own mother, but even then her mother was a little different. verena's father wasn't in the picture and it honestly didn't bother the young princess to ask her mother why.

despite being different, verena was loved by the people who surrounded her. it wasn't as if she treated them well, but verena, was definitely much "easier" to handle and like than her mother who was very high-maintence. the young princess was calmer, it was only when the princess was bored that the servants would get a little worried. [the princess loved pulling pranks on her servants, especially whenever she experimented with her magic and practiced her spells].

everything in the faerie realm was fine despite the fact that the young princess wasn't exposed to the world outside her kingdom, the seelie queen's kingdom, and the seelie court. although verena had never gone out of her way to meet the other faes under her, verena actually enjoyed researching about mermaids, pixies, and the likes, especially if they were a friend of her mother. she took every moment and chance whenever they were visited by other fae creatures. verena's life was well, that is, before the shadowhunters made their way into the realm and destroyed the peaceful life that she lived.

when the dark war came, verena was beyond frustrated and furious. she wanted so badly to help her queen but her mother made her stay put, not wanting her to get in the crossfire. so, to blow off some steam, verena continued to read and read. but if that didn't help calm her mind, she played music, her harp. she was furious at how many faes lives were lost. she grew restless as the war grew on.

but, when news of the war had ended reached her ears, verena was relieved only to find herself upset when her queen had lost the war. everyone had blamed them and the entrance to their realm had been close. verena was beyond hysterical, she demanded retribution as well as other things. verena was ready to "lawyer" up to help her queen. but, when the cold peace treaty came, verena was beyond spiteful. it was because of that treaty that her queen disappeared!

ever since then, verena had sent her guards out to search for her majesty, but to no avail. with each slow passing day, verena was in agony. she had lost some of her allies, those who came to hang out with her, even if she didn't want their company, they still came. verena had lost them to the war and the only allies she had left were the ones who are now paying the price of the result of the war.

verena would never show it, but for those past 5 years since the disappearance of her queen, she found herself a little lost, abandoned even. that feeling only made her more annoyed and vindictive. the life she knew before the war was gone and everything to her was just. . .dull and lifeless. despite not being the type of laugh often or even play often, she still enjoyed hearing the sound of children's laughter or even her allies' voices. but, the faerie realm hasn't been that lively since then.

time passed and after five years, by some twist of fate, one day when verena was out, watching her turtle, she had recieve news. oh, wonderful and good news! at first when she heard a meeting was called in the mundane world, verena scoffed at the idea. she honestly didn't think the portals would open, much less, would she want to step into the mundane world. however, when the messenger spoke of the seelie queen and a meeting was called because she had re-appeared, verena, after years of feeling depleted, sprung back on her feet and life surged through her once more. not taking any chances and just hearing the seelie queen was back made her eyes widen with tears. and it was in that moment, verena decided to take off from the faerie realm and into the mundane world to the meeting where she could reunite with her queen.

other: verena is very much one with nature: from the high leaves connected to branches on trees, to underneath the ground where the root of the trees lies. she has eyes and ears everywhere and they are mostly on the fae's side, afterall. at the same time, verena very much loves scenic areas, loving the peacefulness that it brings her when she wants to be alone. she sings, to herself most of the time, or the animals around her.

Last edited:
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Cotton Candy
- The information area has hidden scrolls! It starts at the "about her".
- This code can also be used as an "in character" code but there's a lot of "changing" and "editing" to the code that might need to be done. However, if you'd like this as an in character code, let me know and I can do it for you!

Name Written Here
the hipster
About Her
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Underneath the Surface

Herstory

Last edited:
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Cyberpunk-esque and futuristic

297e2d378668a58918ceba73a1f7c8a7.png

About Her:
≫ name; azelia sarai
≫ age; twenty-one
≫ gender; cisgender-female
≫ d.o.b;
≫ species; clone
≫ sexuality;
≫ nationality; israeli
≫ occupation;

תיבת לערכים הסביבה ב תנך, אל צעד תבניות הנאמנים חרטומים. מה לתרום נבחרים סדר, את ארץ ישראל צילום. צ'ט אם צרפתית ואמנות, אל אחר שונה לעריכת. כדי חשמל שדרות גם, ארץ אל הגולשות אתנולוגיה. או קבלו שפות סדר, עוד מה אינו בארגז ואמנות, צרפתית אווירונאוטיקה צ'ט דת. תיקונים מיוחדים זאת דת, לעריכת למאמרים אתנולוגיה אם כדי.

את סדר מאמר תיקונים אגרונומיה, צעד על חבריכם אינטרנט. שמו הנדסת בלשנות של, דת זקוק ויקיפדיה אגרונומיה מלא. ב בקר כיצד קהילה מתמטיקה, צילום בישול של שכל, כדור תרבות אם בקר. ויש ומהימנה אקטואליה האנציקלופדיה את, בה בכפוף מוסיקה שיתופית תנך, על שמו החלה מרצועת לחשבון. פיסיקה ויקימדיה דת אחר, על בכפוף בגרסה העריכהגירסאות קרן, אל שתפו דרכה משחקים ויש.

בה צ'ט איטליה הגולשות. מה חפש מפתח לעברית חרטומים, סדר החלל הנאמנים ארכיאולוגיה גם. כדי גם לערך לשון, צ'ט בה לחבר יסוד. תנך ב בקרבת קצרמרים מועמדים.

ברית לציין תקשורת או שמו, ב אינו כלליים ויש, הבקשה הנאמנים טכנולוגיה מלא מה. קבלו הראשי בכפוף גם חפש, ב חפש מאמר שדרות וספציפיים. פנאי תיקונים מה רבה, ניהול אנתרופולוגיה שער גם, על צ'ט הארץ התוכן הבאים. פיסול הבהרה גם ויש. עזה החול קרימינולוגיה מה, של צעד דפים ספרות המקושרים. בקר לכאן רביעי על. זקוק קסאם כתב את.

כתב הארץ דרכה טיפול דת, זקוק בשפות מועמדים על ארץ. דת קרן זקוק והנדסה רשימות, את אחר קסאם בשפה אירועים. מדע ולחבר אגרונומיה על, יכול איטליה למאמרים זאת אל. או חפש ישראל תיאטרון העריכהגירסאות, או בקר לחבר הגרפים. של רבה ציור וקשקש הסביבה, מדע את שאלות אחרים ביוטכנולוגיה, מתן דת המלצת ולחבר ומדעים. עסקים לעריכת רבה דת.

ויש ב ישראל ייִדיש אווירונאוטיקה, קרן לתרום העזרה פילוסופיה על. או מיזם בשפה ופיתוחה מתן. לוח היום בהיסטוריה את. הטבע זקוק אנגלית דת אנא. קרן ב שימושי רב־לשוני, דת מתן אינו משופרות, היא או אחרים ספינות תיקונים. או לכאן פנאי שתי.

ארץ בה שנתי הקנאים. ערכים קצרמרים מיתולוגיה על שער. מה בדף מושגי ומדעים עקרונות, רבה של בארגז לחיבור ומהימנה, שנתי שימושי ביולוגיה דת כלל. של תיבת עיצוב ותשובות תנך, אחר של דרכה צילום האטמוספירה, רוסית העזרה אקטואליה או זאת.

אנא את שונה לשון שפות. אחרונים קלאסיים מיוחדים דת שער. זכר את כלכלה זכויות וספציפיים, את לאחרונה בהתייחסות צעד. את להפוך אודות מתן, אם צ'ט אודות מתמטיקה, למנוע עיצוב את אתה. כתב שאלות וכמקובל אדריכלות דת.

Herstory:
עסקים ביולי בגרסה אם עזה, או אודות המקובל הגולשות זכר, את בדפים ספינות אחר. המזנון וכמקובל זאת של, היא ניווט בידור גרמנית אל. קהילה החברה פיסיקה גם אחד. בה מאמר לעתים כלל, היא אם עזרה מחליטה קודמות. ב מתוך מרצועת וכמקובל אחר, מתוך העזרה הנאמנים בה שמו.

שמו של ננקטת נוסחאות, כלליים לאחרונה מה צ'ט. בה מדע תורת מיזמי בכפוף. או מדריכים חרטומים בדף, עזרה הקנאים אנתרופולוגיה סדר בה. בקר גם מתוך החלל אווירונאוטיקה, נפלו ומדעים אם מתן, את ספורט לחיבור הגולשות כלל.

תיבת לערכים הסביבה ב תנך, אל צעד תבניות הנאמנים חרטומים. מה לתרום נבחרים סדר, את ארץ ישראל צילום. צ'ט אם צרפתית ואמנות, אל אחר שונה לעריכת. כדי חשמל שדרות גם, ארץ אל הגולשות אתנולוגיה. או קבלו שפות סדר, עוד מה אינו בארגז ואמנות, צרפתית אווירונאוטיקה צ'ט דת. תיקונים מיוחדים זאת דת, לעריכת למאמרים אתנולוגיה אם כדי.

את סדר מאמר תיקונים אגרונומיה, צעד על חבריכם אינטרנט. שמו הנדסת בלשנות של, דת זקוק ויקיפדיה אגרונומיה מלא. ב בקר כיצד קהילה מתמטיקה, צילום בישול של שכל, כדור תרבות אם בקר. ויש ומהימנה אקטואליה האנציקלופדיה את, בה בכפוף מוסיקה שיתופית תנך, על שמו החלה מרצועת לחשבון. פיסיקה ויקימדיה דת אחר, על בכפוף בגרסה העריכהגירסאות קרן, אל שתפו דרכה משחקים ויש.

בה צ'ט איטליה הגולשות. מה חפש מפתח לעברית חרטומים, סדר החלל הנאמנים ארכיאולוגיה גם. כדי גם לערך לשון, צ'ט בה לחבר יסוד. תנך ב בקרבת קצרמרים מועמדים.

ברית לציין תקשורת או שמו, ב אינו כלליים ויש, הבקשה הנאמנים טכנולוגיה מלא מה. קבלו הראשי בכפוף גם חפש, ב חפש מאמר שדרות וספציפיים. פנאי תיקונים מה רבה, ניהול אנתרופולוגיה שער גם, על צ'ט הארץ התוכן הבאים. פיסול הבהרה גם ויש. עזה החול קרימינולוגיה מה, של צעד דפים ספרות המקושרים. בקר לכאן רביעי על. זקוק קסאם כתב את.

כתב הארץ דרכה טיפול דת, זקוק בשפות מועמדים על ארץ. דת קרן זקוק והנדסה רשימות, את אחר קסאם בשפה אירועים. מדע ולחבר אגרונומיה על, יכול איטליה למאמרים זאת אל. או חפש ישראל תיאטרון העריכהגירסאות, או בקר לחבר הגרפים. של רבה ציור וקשקש הסביבה, מדע את שאלות אחרים ביוטכנולוגיה, מתן דת המלצת ולחבר ומדעים. עסקים לעריכת רבה דת.

ויש ב ישראל ייִדיש אווירונאוטיקה, קרן לתרום העזרה פילוסופיה על. או מיזם בשפה ופיתוחה מתן. לוח היום בהיסטוריה את. הטבע זקוק אנגלית דת אנא. קרן ב שימושי רב־לשוני, דת מתן אינו משופרות, היא או אחרים ספינות תיקונים. או לכאן פנאי שתי.

ארץ בה שנתי הקנאים. ערכים קצרמרים מיתולוגיה על שער. מה בדף מושגי ומדעים עקרונות, רבה של בארגז לחיבור ומהימנה, שנתי שימושי ביולוגיה דת כלל. של תיבת עיצוב ותשובות תנך, אחר של דרכה צילום האטמוספירה, רוסית העזרה אקטואליה או זאת.

אנא את שונה לשון שפות. אחרונים קלאסיים מיוחדים דת שער. זכר את כלכלה זכויות וספציפיים, את לאחרונה בהתייחסות צעד. את להפוך אודות מתן, אם צ'ט אודות מתמטיקה, למנוע עיצוב את אתה. כתב שאלות וכמקובל אדריכלות דת.

Last edited:
!! hey, sliding in to tell you that all these codes are so beautiful < 3
(not that they can ever compete with you bc you are so beautiful and gorgeous and kind and a goddess and a blessing and ilysm!!)

☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Nature-esque [Harvest and Sunflowers]
- The circle-like pictures are all 100x100, however, I used a "collage" to put them together. [I didn't like the look on mobile and so I decided to put the images together that way]
- The main faceclaim pictures are all at 200x200 and I also used a "collage" to put them together.

felicity pelekai

CH0QpeZ.jpg

about her:
name: felicity leilani pelekai
nickname: fee'
sexuality: "um . . i haven't really thought about it?"
based off of: lilo from lilo and stitch

height: five feet
weight: one-hundred pounds
hair: dark brown
eyes: mocha brown eyes
body figure: petite, tiny, and slim
distinguishing features: her big doe eyes and smile

OlpmGus.jpg

J9on2Cg.jpg

personality:
virtues:
vices:
power:
magical object:
memory trigger:

C0iu22P.jpg

herstory:
to be written

93wAv9q.jpg

relationships:
❀ to be added soon

Last edited:
Coding Request One
☆. Usage: Only for rainfall rainfall ; In Character
☆. Other Info:
- This is not a freebie and only should be used by Rainfall
- This is not mobile friendly at all, sorry about that!
- All pictures needed to be 100x100 aside from the header

emerson
reincarnation of ganymede

xoDGtMC.jpg

cLj9lEl.jpg

vf40VTD.jpg
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla feugiat nisl sagittis, luctus ipsum et, suscipit ex. Proin ornare dictum nunc et venenatis. Nunc malesuada, lorem pulvinar bibendum varius, leo mauris auctor lacus, eu commodo leo leo eu est. Morbi ante libero, dictum ac aliquet non, elementum a elit. In lacus est, tristique a pulvinar quis, faucibus eget lacus. Donec luctus lectus id finibus imperdiet. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam eget risus velit. Praesent varius elit urna, vel suscipit dolor pulvinar in. In volutpat ultricies sapien. Aenean elit massa, lobortis ac posuere at, scelerisque non augue. Maecenas viverra, metus vel lobortis mattis, turpis ligula rutrum tellus, et consectetur turpis purus a massa. Donec facilisis vehicula nisi, in auctor mi bibendum a. Morbi tellus nisl, pretium vitae massa sit amet, rhoncus pulvinar eros. Sed vestibulum augue at quam pharetra tempor. Vivamus suscipit, eros quis mollis facilisis, tortor ante dignissim ante, sed cursus odio est eu tellus.

Donec auctor pretium ultricies. Nulla vitae enim aliquet, aliquet metus id, pellentesque turpis. Vestibulum mollis massa ac est dapibus iaculis. Morbi aliquet ante malesuada, eleifend est eu, facilisis nisi. Proin ultricies a odio non elementum. Nunc sodales vulputate consectetur. Nunc vitae lacinia lorem, sed faucibus arcu. Suspendisse bibendum, odio sed tempor accumsan, nunc quam volutpat mauris, nec sollicitudin enim nibh eu tortor. Aenean eget sapien ipsum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam malesuada sed sapien non tincidunt. Aliquam rutrum, risus ac euismod dignissim, urna sapien fringilla est, sed finibus sapien enim et dui. Morbi viverra ex ligula, ac consectetur ligula mattis non. Sed nec fermentum quam. Aenean purus ante, tincidunt dictum facilisis ac, lacinia quis arcu.

Curabitur vel magna lacus. Vivamus volutpat, orci at tristique porta, nulla tortor vestibulum ipsum, at faucibus libero dolor ullamcorper mauris. Maecenas laoreet nibh a bibendum tristique. Integer placerat diam vitae arcu faucibus commodo. Donec vel maximus leo. Fusce viverra sem et arcu gravida lacinia. Integer vel lorem at mi volutpat vehicula. Phasellus vestibulum nulla lacinia sem interdum interdum. Integer interdum finibus dui, at lobortis magna iaculis nec. Morbi eu ipsum vitae elit dapibus imperdiet. Vestibulum sed augue pulvinar, imperdiet mi sagittis, tempor ante. Donec orci velit, pulvinar vel cursus ullamcorper, egestas at nunc. Duis consequat suscipit velit, vitae posuere quam ultrices lobortis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent mattis nunc tristique aliquet mattis. Vestibulum at laoreet turpis, quis pellentesque purus.

Nunc fringilla semper orci, ut semper felis tempus sed. Duis mi nisl, laoreet non malesuada quis, viverra quis tortor. Morbi sed sem eros. Ut lacus enim, imperdiet id congue vitae, vulputate at purus. Nam vel consequat orci. Ut eget nunc augue. Mauris nec dolor facilisis, tempor nunc et, finibus enim.

Suspendisse semper vestibulum dictum. Cras molestie in erat a auctor. In efficitur sit amet lorem a volutpat. Maecenas quis augue non tellus vestibulum tempor. Suspendisse condimentum ultrices ante, et semper ligula. In ac lobortis erat. Nullam gravida enim vel nulla pellentesque, lacinia fermentum tellus eleifend. Fusce sapien ante, molestie in mi a, ultrices iaculis nunc. Cras metus velit, facilisis et mollis nec, euismod ut elit. Donec purus purus, consectetur et semper in, aliquet ac quam. Praesent ultricies euismod vehicula.

guild: oceanus | location: dining room | scenario: "words, words, words" | with: a lot of people [just taking up space to see how much room this area would need, oh my goodness, this is going to be a lot of text here, geezums. i wonder if there's an easier way to tag with all these guild members woof. once the tagging lowers down, you would can change this height area] | mentions:

Last edited:
☆. Other Info:
- Theme: Stormy
- The main profile picture is 150x150.
- The collaged pictures are all 200x200 and I used an editor to put them together into one instead of using the column and row code or the imagefloats.
- There are hidden scrolls! By the basic information, there is a hidden scroll there and the whole right side scrolls.
- The character sheet has been written and taken from a roleplay I have signed up for because it is much easier to see the full affect of the character sheet with the words written on them. If you'd like a plain one of this character sheet, let me know!

HvXKXMi.jpg

"What consumes your mind
controls your life."
basic information

NAME: Adrian Galanis

ALIAS: Drew

ROM. ORIENT: Heteromantic

SEXUAL ORIENT: Pansexual

POSITION: Rehab. Criminal

JOB: Prev. Builder | Alcoholic
appearances:

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 160lbs

HAIR COLOR: Mocha Brown

EYE COLOR: Hazel

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

BUILD: Muscular and Athletic

MARKS: Chest Gash | Scars

CLOTHING STYLE: Here
lI8nonN.jpg
personality:

VIRTUES: clever, quick-witted, charming, curious, brave, adaptable, assertive, spontaneous, skillful, tactful, innovative, aware

VICES: tempermental, mischevious, unhinged, aggressive, easily annoyed, cold, ruthless, secretive, emotionless & stoic, alcoholic, rebellious, reckless

QUIRKS: Adrian is a thrill-seeker, always down to do the craziest of ideas. He likes his water salted, despite the odd stares and looks he get.

FEARS: "Nothing. When you got nothing to lose, you're considered unpredictable and "disposable". People and things fear me, not the other way around."

DESIRE: To be left alone and to do whatever the hell he wants. Maybe start a new life.

LIKES: racing, adrenaline rushing activities, alcohol, swimming, being left alone, inventing and creating items and objects

DISLIKES: annoyances and curious minds, disturbances, those who are stickler for the rules, boredom, rumors and people who do nothing but gossip

TALENTS/SKILLS: Adrian has a knack for building items and objects from the ground up. It helps keep him occupied because without a need to do something hands-on, Adrian's mind can drift elsewhere. Sometimes to the point where he'd do something for the fun of it and to feel something.

eX9hkRX.jpg
history:
HOME SHIP: The Ares

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class

HISTORY:
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Coding Request One
☆. Usage: Only for @C O F F EE ; Interest Check
☆. Other Info:
- This is not a freebie and only should be used by Coffee
- Theme: Dark Witchcraft
- All pictures are 150x150 and inside a collage
- There are hidden scrolls starting at the information area!

yLiVenj.jpg
Title of Roleplay Place Here
"Insert a quote here if you'd like"

Title Here
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et risus finibus quam sagittis dictum eget ac nisi. Sed ultricies egestas nibh, sit amet convallis nunc ultricies ut. Vestibulum interdum felis ut risus tempor elementum. Suspendisse rhoncus volutpat tellus, eu rhoncus magna mattis imperdiet. Suspendisse gravida purus quam, vel vestibulum lorem congue tristique. Ut ut maximus diam. Phasellus sodales luctus nisi, in hendrerit lacus pretium vitae. Integer faucibus arcu nec nunc pulvinar tristique. Pellentesque ac vestibulum dolor, id pretium risus. In commodo risus eget pellentesque volutpat. Nullam sed elementum arcu. Nam sit amet ante eu quam suscipit semper.

Mauris scelerisque sagittis vestibulum. Phasellus imperdiet varius elit at mollis. Mauris commodo nisl augue, nec lobortis metus hendrerit eget. In vitae nibh non velit facilisis rhoncus. Mauris ac interdum nunc, vel vestibulum ipsum. Sed ut ex ipsum. Sed aliquam tincidunt sem et rhoncus. Sed vehicula consectetur aliquet.

Sed efficitur, dui ut tempor sagittis, massa metus dignissim mauris, ut finibus ligula ex sit amet nibh. In nec placerat dui, et tincidunt nisl. Suspendisse eu nibh malesuada, interdum metus non, placerat nulla. Praesent et sodales metus, in tristique metus. Quisque ac purus dui. Mauris sit amet quam sed lectus malesuada accumsan nec ut nulla. Aliquam dapibus, magna vitae tempus feugiat, arcu nulla fermentum erat, vitae hendrerit eros nisl at magna. Mauris faucibus ornare mi. Vestibulum efficitur pharetra enim a rutrum. In cursus semper diam nec semper. Donec non diam ac augue scelerisque congue id at leo. Vestibulum urna sapien, feugiat at quam sit amet, dictum suscipit dolor. Duis et diam non enim lacinia varius ac ac erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin maximus augue sed tempor vulputate.

Sed tempus turpis magna, non maximus dolor egestas ut. In tempor auctor convallis. Aliquam sed interdum nulla, quis lacinia eros. Phasellus tempus tincidunt tortor, accumsan finibus nisi volutpat ut. Fusce pharetra orci id arcu euismod gravida. Vivamus iaculis urna sed dui iaculis elementum. Morbi id tristique nibh. Sed placerat pretium nunc, et pharetra turpis dapibus ac. Sed vulputate, sem ut sodales sagittis, tellus massa egestas est, at ultrices velit felis nec mi.

Aenean lobortis laoreet ligula nec hendrerit. Mauris venenatis imperdiet ullamcorper. Sed justo arcu, consectetur vel tristique at, facilisis vel ex. Nam aliquet metus eget justo gravida dictum. Donec nec massa tortor. Quisque consequat, risus ut vulputate tristique, felis velit maximus tellus, ullamcorper lacinia erat diam id felis. Cras iaculis neque scelerisque euismod molestie. Sed aliquam metus sed lectus tempus viverra. Etiam aliquet dignissim sem, sit amet convallis dui efficitur eu. Curabitur consectetur convallis mauris. Sed non nibh fringilla, rhoncus lectus in, ultrices elit. Praesent vel dignissim purus, quis congue tortor. Curabitur tortor diam, scelerisque nec massa quis, accumsan tempor massa. Cras sed nisl vitae ligula pellentesque posuere. Integer quis malesuada nisi.
Title Here
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin et risus finibus quam sagittis dictum eget ac nisi. Sed ultricies egestas nibh, sit amet convallis nunc ultricies ut. Vestibulum interdum felis ut risus tempor elementum. Suspendisse rhoncus volutpat tellus, eu rhoncus magna mattis imperdiet. Suspendisse gravida purus quam, vel vestibulum lorem congue tristique. Ut ut maximus diam. Phasellus sodales luctus nisi, in hendrerit lacus pretium vitae. Integer faucibus arcu nec nunc pulvinar tristique. Pellentesque ac vestibulum dolor, id pretium risus. In commodo risus eget pellentesque volutpat. Nullam sed elementum arcu. Nam sit amet ante eu quam suscipit semper.

Mauris scelerisque sagittis vestibulum. Phasellus imperdiet varius elit at mollis. Mauris commodo nisl augue, nec lobortis metus hendrerit eget. In vitae nibh non velit facilisis rhoncus. Mauris ac interdum nunc, vel vestibulum ipsum. Sed ut ex ipsum. Sed aliquam tincidunt sem et rhoncus. Sed vehicula consectetur aliquet.

Sed efficitur, dui ut tempor sagittis, massa metus dignissim mauris, ut finibus ligula ex sit amet nibh. In nec placerat dui, et tincidunt nisl. Suspendisse eu nibh malesuada, interdum metus non, placerat nulla. Praesent et sodales metus, in tristique metus. Quisque ac purus dui. Mauris sit amet quam sed lectus malesuada accumsan nec ut nulla. Aliquam dapibus, magna vitae tempus feugiat, arcu nulla fermentum erat, vitae hendrerit eros nisl at magna. Mauris faucibus ornare mi. Vestibulum efficitur pharetra enim a rutrum. In cursus semper diam nec semper. Donec non diam ac augue scelerisque congue id at leo. Vestibulum urna sapien, feugiat at quam sit amet, dictum suscipit dolor. Duis et diam non enim lacinia varius ac ac erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Proin maximus augue sed tempor vulputate.

Sed tempus turpis magna, non maximus dolor egestas ut. In tempor auctor convallis. Aliquam sed interdum nulla, quis lacinia eros. Phasellus tempus tincidunt tortor, accumsan finibus nisi volutpat ut. Fusce pharetra orci id arcu euismod gravida. Vivamus iaculis urna sed dui iaculis elementum. Morbi id tristique nibh. Sed placerat pretium nunc, et pharetra turpis dapibus ac. Sed vulputate, sem ut sodales sagittis, tellus massa egestas est, at ultrices velit felis nec mi.

Aenean lobortis laoreet ligula nec hendrerit. Mauris venenatis imperdiet ullamcorper. Sed justo arcu, consectetur vel tristique at, facilisis vel ex. Nam aliquet metus eget justo gravida dictum. Donec nec massa tortor. Quisque consequat, risus ut vulputate tristique, felis velit maximus tellus, ullamcorper lacinia erat diam id felis. Cras iaculis neque scelerisque euismod molestie. Sed aliquam metus sed lectus tempus viverra. Etiam aliquet dignissim sem, sit amet convallis dui efficitur eu. Curabitur consectetur convallis mauris. Sed non nibh fringilla, rhoncus lectus in, ultrices elit. Praesent vel dignissim purus, quis congue tortor. Curabitur tortor diam, scelerisque nec massa quis, accumsan tempor massa. Cras sed nisl vitae ligula pellentesque posuere. Integer quis malesuada nisi.

2KXLoHV.jpg

Title Here

Last edited:
Coding Request One
☆. Usage: Only for [ @Y o u n g j a e ] ; Character Sheet
☆. Other Info:
- This is not a freebie and only should be used by Youngjae
- Theme: Monsta X - Pastel
- All pictures are 150x150 except for the ones that requires you to have it at 200x200

Name Here

SEXUALITY

ZODIAC SIGN
appearances
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex putent mollis est. Vel atomorum molestiae an. Ex minimum efficiendi persequeris cum. Has an primis tibique contentiones, omittam phaedrum sed ex. Eos ex posse nulla. Ut quidam putant volumus pro, pro ut quas quaerendum.

Mei te sale novum utinam, ea mollis ornatus vis. Agam dicit legere ad duo, nostrud admodum mel ad, et inani tacimates dissentiunt pri. Zril repudiandae id ius. Modo timeam accumsan nam et.

Vel labitur facilisi ne, ne novum eloquentiam vim, vis tollit senserit philosophia cu. Sumo movet detracto id mei, ad pro ridens scripserit. Ornatus tibique mea cu, in cibo consectetuer cum. Ut viderer fabellas sea, everti repudiare patrioque pri ex. Mel no tritani saperet menandri, quo virtute patrioque ei.

Meliore nominavi usu an, eos falli quodsi abhorreant an. Mel ad elit prima altera, eam te error explicari comprehensam, tamquam impedit est id. Mei corpora intellegam ei, qui ut quis vivendo, vix ceteros vivendum cu. An graeci noster interesset pri, at dicunt electram imperdiet eos.

Pro ei nostro moderatius instructior. Vim hinc scribentur no, mucius vivendo posidonium cu usu. At maiorum scriptorem qui, impedit conclusionemque id sea. Dolor maiestatis comprehensam mea no, eam exerci efficiantur eu. Modus insolens ex has, delicata iracundia an nec. Et pro erat vocent, ne nostrum imperdiet maiestatis sea, pro eu veri malorum.

Nam ut delenit volumus maiestatis, mel vidisse facilisi indoctum ea. Tempor eirmod ceteros te usu. Id voluptaria temporibus nam. Illum fabulas invenire in vim. Facer nominavi mel an.

Ea stet minim temporibus mel, vix eu feugait singulis argumentum. Nec ea graece quaerendum, cu antiopam imperdiet vim. Eum ullum minimum interesset ne. Ut pro ferri ornatus. Mutat rebum reprehendunt et pro.

In albucius copiosae ius, pro te saepe dolore. Solum eleifend signiferumque ne vis. Ea suas justo sapientem per. Utamur meliore cum et. In usu mundi constituto.

Elit appareat id vix, te sumo dicit qualisque usu. Pri nulla fastidii torquatos cu, mei deleniti iracundia conceptam te, mea et sint stet exerci. An erat apeirian his, atqui audiam no cum, quando singulis sea et. Eam at veritus denique contentiones, nonumes oporteat ne eum.

Id consequat efficiantur per. Vis vidit ubique te. Id ius saepe reformidans. Decore animal probatus ea cum. Sea delectus consulatu ut, eos semper persequeris no
"Quote Here if you'd like"

personality
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex putent mollis est. Vel atomorum molestiae an. Ex minimum efficiendi persequeris cum. Has an primis tibique contentiones, omittam phaedrum sed ex. Eos ex posse nulla. Ut quidam putant volumus pro, pro ut quas quaerendum.

Mei te sale novum utinam, ea mollis ornatus vis. Agam dicit legere ad duo, nostrud admodum mel ad, et inani tacimates dissentiunt pri. Zril repudiandae id ius. Modo timeam accumsan nam et.

Vel labitur facilisi ne, ne novum eloquentiam vim, vis tollit senserit philosophia cu. Sumo movet detracto id mei, ad pro ridens scripserit. Ornatus tibique mea cu, in cibo consectetuer cum. Ut viderer fabellas sea, everti repudiare patrioque pri ex. Mel no tritani saperet menandri, quo virtute patrioque ei.

Meliore nominavi usu an, eos falli quodsi abhorreant an. Mel ad elit prima altera, eam te error explicari comprehensam, tamquam impedit est id. Mei corpora intellegam ei, qui ut quis vivendo, vix ceteros vivendum cu. An graeci noster interesset pri, at dicunt electram imperdiet eos.

Pro ei nostro moderatius instructior. Vim hinc scribentur no, mucius vivendo posidonium cu usu. At maiorum scriptorem qui, impedit conclusionemque id sea. Dolor maiestatis comprehensam mea no, eam exerci efficiantur eu. Modus insolens ex has, delicata iracundia an nec. Et pro erat vocent, ne nostrum imperdiet maiestatis sea, pro eu veri malorum.

Nam ut delenit volumus maiestatis, mel vidisse facilisi indoctum ea. Tempor eirmod ceteros te usu. Id voluptaria temporibus nam. Illum fabulas invenire in vim. Facer nominavi mel an.

Ea stet minim temporibus mel, vix eu feugait singulis argumentum. Nec ea graece quaerendum, cu antiopam imperdiet vim. Eum ullum minimum interesset ne. Ut pro ferri ornatus. Mutat rebum reprehendunt et pro.

In albucius copiosae ius, pro te saepe dolore. Solum eleifend signiferumque ne vis. Ea suas justo sapientem per. Utamur meliore cum et. In usu mundi constituto.

Elit appareat id vix, te sumo dicit qualisque usu. Pri nulla fastidii torquatos cu, mei deleniti iracundia conceptam te, mea et sint stet exerci. An erat apeirian his, atqui audiam no cum, quando singulis sea et. Eam at veritus denique contentiones, nonumes oporteat ne eum.

Id consequat efficiantur per. Vis vidit ubique te. Id ius saepe reformidans. Decore animal probatus ea cum. Sea delectus consulatu ut, eos semper persequeris no

hzSES6c.jpg
biography

DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png

other information

Last edited:
Coding Request One
☆. Usage: Only for [ @Y o u n g j a e ] ; Character Sheet
☆. Other Info:
- This is not a freebie and only should be used by Youngjae
- Theme: Monsta X - Pastel
- All pictures are 150x150 except for the ones that requires you to have it at 200x200

Name Here

SEXUALITY

ZODIAC SIGN
appearances

"Quote Here if you'd like"

personality

hzSES6c.jpg
biography

DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png

other information

this is beautiful, omg how

☆. Other Info:
- The circle profile picture is 150x150.
- The middle picture is 385x601
- The whole code scrolls and there are hidden scrolls
- NOT a freebie, please ask to use

basic information

personality

2WesgRg.jpg
biography

other information

DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png
DDbK2yi.png

relationships

Last edited:
☆. Other Info:
- The circle profile picture is 150x150.
- The whole code scrolls as it's a hidden scroll!
☆. Note: Hello, everyone! So, I know that I have posted this code before, however, this time, it is mobile friendly! I hope you guys like it!

b4051c3814a0904469f4bf3dfdf80994.png

d79007c1957824143d758181f0de6c4f.png

about her:
alias: arisu
zodiac: snake
place of birth: kyoto, japan
faction: courtesan [oiran ; rank: kôshi] ; spy and assassin

appearances:
eyes: dark brown
hair: naturally long as it flows down her back. however, it is mostly up and out of her face when she has to entertain her guest.
complexion: fair, unblemished porcelain, smooth skin upon first glance
height: five feet, two inches
weight: one hundred pounds
faceclaim: ishihara satomi
voiceclaim: ishihara satomi
distinguishing features: her alluring eyes as well the way she allows other to see her: elegant and graceful.
body modifications: she has the brand of a courtesan on her right shoulder on herback, however, it is only but a scar now.
clothing style: depending on her job, she will wear what is necessary as she's very adaptable. arisu's attire may be more loud and extravagant than most courtesans as she's the second highest leading lady at the brothel [koshi].

personality:
moral alignment: chaotic neutral
mbti:
loyalty? to her Madam
skills: arisu is skilled in the arts of flower arrangement, tea ceremoniesl, dancing, singing, painting, playing many different musical instruments, acting, and communicating to serve her customers. she is, afterall, the second highest ranking oiran in the brothel. however, underneath the surface, the young lady was trained to fight. although she has good swordsmanship, she does better at a distance, using archery as her main focus. arisu would never go head into a brawl, more or less, be combative unless necessary. she is skilled in medicine and the art of poison [which means she knows how to read and write].

strengths:
weaknesses:

vices:

virtues:

herstory:
family:
religion: n/a
languages:
theme song:
preferred weapon: bows and arrows, throwing daggers | knives, poison

biography:
- her family sold her off to the brothel since she was a young girl.

other:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back