• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π¬π­πšπ² 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐑! | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑

ofskyandwild

be sapphic, do crime
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! call me gilly!

things to know about me!
> i am a 20 year old adult who uses she/her pronouns! gilly is a nickname of mine! c:
> i am very active through the night and daytime hours (est) due to being graduated and not in the workforce/secondary education field.
> i roleplay with 17+ members! nothing against younger writers, i just don't want to roleplay certain topics with younger people.
> my pms are a safe space! im also in the rpnation discord!

what to expect from me!
> while roleplaying, i use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc. this is just for aesthetics, however everyone does make mistakes, and i wont judge!
> i am comfortable with both hetero and lgbtqia+ pairings, as i am a part of the lgbtqia+ community!
> due to being cornered at home due to health and covid-19, i can respond multiple times a day! woohoo!
> i like to consider myself advance lit to novella length, however i usually try to mirror my partners response length.
> i love love love ooc chatter! please gush over characters! im an artist so i may sense pieces that are inspired by our rp!
> I am doubling friendly, and I'm willing to play multiple characters at a time!

what should I expect from you?
> i dont really ask for much--when it comes to length, i try to mirror, but i love long responses that are filled with detail! that isnt a must, however!
> please be willing to have some ooc chatter, and lets build a plot together and work to advance it!
> when it comes to replies, i dont mind if its once a week, once a day, etc. just let me know if you're going to be busy and away from the site for a while!

fandoms | pairings
characters in pink are ones i can muse, red is craving
pairings with a " β™‘" next to them are my favorites!

> splatoon 2 / octo expansion <
marina x pearl β™‘
agent 4 x agent 8
(they're basically ocs, right?)
oc x oc

> legend of zelda <
link x zelda (tp) β™‘
link x zelda (botw, ss)
midna x zelda (tp) β™‘
hilda x zelda (albw)
linked universe!

> avatar : the last airbender <
aang x katara
toph x sokka
sokka x suki
suki
x zuko
mai x ty lee
oc
x oc

> the legend of korra <
oc x oc

i am a big fan of plotting, and I actually have some ideas for specific fandoms!

whats with the oc x oc?

well, i have a few ocs that i want to write in the splatoon and atla/tlok universe!
if you have an oc and love oc x oc stuff, please dont hesitate to ask!

if you've made it this far, thank you!
you can comment here or pm me if you're interested! and while you're at it, tell me your favorite soda!
hope to hear from you!

- gilly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back