News Status of Hosted Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah!

Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry! I didn't mean to sound impatient but I get how I came across that way! D/x

Take all the time you guys need! D:

b9bbb1c7d54c679252c5a278ee3d6840ecc00650606261e0a4fab093855c9bd5.jpg
Doesn't mean the moderators are though...

muse.hello

Well, crud. I'd been racing towards 250 posts so I could make a new RP I was planning an HP, but it looks like that dream died. C'est la vie.

I am truly sorry if this has been answered already and I just missed it.
So all the previous HPs were converted to normal thread based RPs. We need to send a support ticket in to make them HPs again. So, if they were normal RPs before the move to XF and we are happy with them returning to that, do we not need to send a ticket?

I currently have two HPs and both have multiple threads, but not as much as the old HPs used to have. Character sheets, lore, locations and the like. Would you still suggest I make a ticket or leave it be?

I've reached out :)

I was wondering, however, approximately how long will we have to wait for our application to be processed?

Will we be contacted by an admin once our HP has been looked at and approved?

No matter how long it takes on our end, you are fine as long as you sent in the message!
Well, crud. I'd been racing towards 250 posts so I could make a new RP I was planning an HP, but it looks like that dream died. C'est la vie.

Make a regular RP, apply for HP later

I am truly sorry if this has been answered already and I just missed it.
So all the previous HPs were converted to normal thread based RPs. We need to send a support ticket in to make them HPs again. So, if they were normal RPs before the move to XF and we are happy with them returning to that, do we not need to send a ticket?

I currently have two HPs and both have multiple threads, but not as much as the old HPs used to have. Character sheets, lore, locations and the like. Would you still suggest I make a ticket or leave it be?

Send in a support request if your RP currently resides in the existing HP section.

This'll probably be an obvious answer and stupid question. lol
but how will we be able to tell when our HPs have been all finished being set up again and our managing privileges for them back?
Just wondering since I went to the Hosted projects support yet there are no other posts there and the one I did still says pending.

Unless that's just a matter of you guys not having time yet. If that's the case never mind and time to just be patient on my end. x3

This'll probably be an obvious answer and stupid question. lol
but how will we be able to tell when our HPs have been all finished being set up again and our managing privileges for them back?
Just wondering since I went to the Hosted projects support yet there are no other posts there and the one I did still says pending.

Unless that's just a matter of you guys not having time yet. If that's the case never mind and time to just be patient on my end. x3
There's a new section on the site labeled "Hosted Projects" and all the old hosted projects are in a section titled "Old Hosted Projects".

While I'm glad I'm not losing my current HPs, I guess I'm going to have to reach out to staff to get the info threads I'd locked from replies unlocked so I can fix them? Same with adding a needed subforum?

So basically.... if I'm patient and keep posting as normal, everything will work itself out?

While I'm glad I'm not losing my current HPs, I guess I'm going to have to reach out to staff to get the info threads I'd locked from replies unlocked so I can fix them? Same with adding a needed subforum?

No one is getting subforums.

Staff will help you with any moderation issues.

So basically.... if I'm patient and keep posting as normal, everything will work itself out?

Yes.

This way we can slowly catch up in a more stress free manner.

So as long as our HP remains active for 30 days, we will be moved to the new area? Is that correct? Or am I missing something here?

Are you saying that no current HPs will be elligible for consideration as an HP in the new format for some long indefinite amount of time?

Are you saying that no current HPs will be elligible for consideration as an HP in the new format for some long indefinite amount of time?

All HPs are open for consideration, we just don't want users coming to us any more, we will come to them on our time. This way instead of taking 14 days, we can take months if we wanted. ALso normally archiving projects after 30 days of no inactivity will also help a ton as its the way it was normally done.

So existing HPs will never ever gain moderation abilities again?

My two HPs have existed since before the original move to IPS. They're both extremely extensive and I'm going to be bugging the staff even more if I have to ask for them to do every little moderation thing possible. That is not going to achieve the goal of not bogging down the staff as much. It is going to bog them down more.

So existing HPs will never ever gain moderation abilities again?

Nope. We have to do that by hand. We will be reaching out to select RPs as they start to dwindle down and start getting them back up to snuff, but we will let users keep their forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back