TV & Film Starz-Camelot and Outlander. And other shows

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I want to talk about how Starz should bring back Camelot.

Also Outlander is awesome.

Other shows I love to talk about. Game of Thrones. Or even Sons of Anarchy.

Irish Ice Queen

Game of Thrones is good, I loved the Outlander books. Do you think they will branch the show into the other books Diana Galbadon has written about Jamie and Claire?

Well I hope the go into the books a bit, but I dont know. However that wedding scene omg amazing.

Irish Ice Queen

I am only on episode 4 after three days of watching it. stupid homework. lol, want to discuss something?

Sure and omg it is just so good watch. I had to stop sadly only eight episodes.

Irish Ice Queen

so far. They are actually doing two seasons so far. Checked it out and think it's 9th episode is going out in two weeks or less... idk. Know the original song was written in 1884?

I knew that it. That is so freaking cool and two seasons :( why starz why you make good shows you never finish.

Did you see Camelot?

Irish Ice Queen

Not yet, but have you seen Black Sails? If you have read Treasure Island (or watched the versions they have), it's all based before the actual adventure happened. And Long John Silver has his two legs.

Yes, you have Anne Bonny and Charles Vane if you have played Assassin's Creed Black Flag. And i believe you meet Blackbeard as well.

No, I havent. I will check it out though. my bf recommended Black Sails because I was playing Black Flag and he knew I love history.

I will search for it. So, back to discussing a roleplay. What were you looking for?

Hmmmm well like along the lines if ut bur different story

Irish Ice Queen

Okay, so I have a character (still need to do a bio on her, but am writing a story based on Outlanders, but using real stones in Scotland) who ends up in Scotland during that time and only knows how to use a gun. And if you need me to play multiple characters, I can.

okay. if i don't reply, I will reply as soon as I can when I am home after 10 EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back