• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Starwars Black Cell-77 Recruit/Sign-up

Yes this is open, and it depends on the cannon character I suppose. Preferably I want ocs but if you have a cannon one in mind that might suit the plot I might make an exception.

Thats a good character, but yeah stick with an oc please. I dont mind if you implement parts of his personality or looks into the character though!

Okay Krill Krill Dozeji Dozeji SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher I have the rp done and ready to go! There's a few rp rules just look them over and you guys can start. Fandom - Starwars Black Cell-77 RP

Clan Ize Clan Ize just finish up the form when you can then you can join in the rp. The others have been waiting a while and dont want to keep them any longer. No need to rush though!

For all of you guys, if any of you want to make another character to fill up the last slot once Clan ize is done with theirs you can. Otherwise this sign up thread will be our designated plot thread!

Okay Krill Krill Dozeji Dozeji SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher I have the rp done and ready to go! There's a few rp rules just look them over and you guys can start. Fandom - Starwars Black Cell-77 RP

Clan Ize Clan Ize just finish up the form when you can then you can join in the rp. The others have been waiting a while and dont want to keep them any longer. No need to rush though!

For all of you guys, if any of you want to make another character to fill up the last slot once Clan ize is done with theirs you can. Otherwise this sign up thread will be our designated plot thread!
Posted my first reply, let's go :D

Hey, I'm a bit apprehensive about this rule that we can only post once everyone else has posted. I understand the motivation there but I'm worried about how this would affect our ability to RP conversations, action sequences, etc. in a timely manner.

// Thats true... I don't really want to leave people behind in the thread though, do you have any suggestions?

My suggestion would be to make the 'rule' more of a 'suggestion' and trust that we all write posts when we need to and do our best to stay involved with the RP on a regular basis without letting anyone fall behind. If we just communicate when we feel like we need to wait for someone else/when we feel like we're being left behind, hopefully we'll be able to avoid these sorts of issues. But, if you want to keep the rule, we can work around it.

That's a fair point. I'll switch that around so it sounds more like a suggestion. Thanks for the input Krill!

Like I mentioned before, if we dont get other people to join you guys are free to make a second character if you so choose. Otherwise I may just create npc forms and see how things role from there, whether or not we get people to fill them.

// I just realized I didn't give you guys a place for a picture or description of your characters appearance. I must have deleted it while trying to get the code to work. If you could do me a favor and provide either a picture of a short description I would be appreciative. It would also be handy for everyone else. I've been very busy today and will have my post up tomorrow morning!

Tannis Battar
  • Nicknames: Tan, Tanny
  • Operating Number: CP-8549
  • Callsign: Click
  • Species: Voe Atell's species
  • Homeworld: Herrozin
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her

ARSENAL

• Role: Saboteur
  • Gear/Equipment:
    • Weapon(s):
      • Standard-issue scout blaster
      • (2) ten-inch vibroblades
      • Universal interface access terminal
      • Assorted explosives and detonators (including EMP devices)
      • Assorted disguise/stealth equipment
      • Assorted mobility equipment, including ascension cables
  • Armor (optional):
    • Helmet with retractable faceplate including infrared visor, technical connection data HUD,
    • Minimal lightweight armour on body and limbs to facilitate maximum mobility
    • Dark cloak for better camouflage in assorted groups or in dark environments
    • Studded boots and high-friction gloves to facilitate climbing
  • Skills:
    • Exceptional mobility/acrobatics, including speed, reflexes, leaps, climbing, etc.
    • Trained in hand-to-hand combat and knife melee
    • Intuitive sense for technical systems and system layout, enhanced by years of study
    • Quiet, with impeccable timing and excellent situational awareness (including exemplary hearing) to enhance their stealth capabilities
  • Force Sensitive?: Probably

HEALTH

• Physical Health:
    • Any Cybernetics?: None yet
    • Body type: Ectomorph
    • Birthmarks/Scars: Nothing significant
    • Physical Appearance: Smoothly scaled green-grey skin and eyes somewhere between orange and yellow, with two rows of three cranial protrusions, one row on each side of her head. A very obviously young-looking face that speaks to inexperience, with an occasional hint of a lively spark that shows a more open version of her - a younger self. A thin and small body, appropriate for acrobatics and stealth.
  • Mental Health: Questionable, but she's not here for her own good, is she?

PERSONALITY

Slow to warm, but in a way that speaks more to her unease with her environment than it does to her own nature. Impulsive and driven to prove herself, to the point that she often forgets to ensure her own wellbeing in favour of demonstrating her accomplishments - what worth does she have without them any way? She forces herself, as best she can, to refrain from her less utilitarian indulgences, something she was forgetful of when she was younger - and it cost her.
  • Sexual Orientation: Undefined
  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Crush: n/a
  • Family: Tannis was taken from her family at a young age in a targeted sweep of high-performing students on a standardized aptitude test administered by Herrozin's local imperial authority. In her early years at the academy, she longed to go back to them, especially as she faced all the abuses of a system that despised her. But later, she would come to the realization: she despised her family. They had been weak, and selfish, and they would have held her back. They would hate her - more, maybe, than even the Imperials hated her. She had gone long enough without seeing them, that she had decided she would never see them again.
  • History: After being plucked from the struggling socioeconomic dynamics of post-Republic Herrozin, Tannis was trained at a fledgling orbital imperial academy. The academy was underfunded and its administrators inept, and Tannis eventually found herself flourishing with this system, her and her new-found friends skirting rules and exploiting vulnerabilities in the system to make the most of their otherwise heavily regimented existence. However, the failures of the academy - exacerbated by the antics of students like Tannis - attracted the attention of higher authorities, who selected the most promising students (Tannis among them) for transfer to a superior facility closer to the core, and left what remained of the academy to be dismantled, its pupils cast back into their doldrum lives on unwanted planets and unwelcoming homes.
    At her new academy, Tannis found herself subject to both stricter regimentation, and far more hostility from the students hailing from richer worlds which had been more centric to the Republic's cause. She experienced the worst types of xenophobia that fester among the youth, and though she tried to hold herself together against her oppressors, she had no allies in this place. Eventually, the hostility became routine, and she learned how to exist within its periphery, never drawing too much attention.
    Except she drew someone's attention.
    The Handler.
    Tannis was a very recent addition to Black Cell 77, recent enough that she's still trying to learn her place within this group that hisses with efficiency. But she is dedicated to her success: nothing good would have come from her anywhere else.
  • OTHER: None

// Sorry, by 'probably' I meant that she displays an exceptional level of natural skill and ability in enough different fields that it is reasonable to assume she has some degree of force sensitivity, albeit uncultivated, unrealized, and untrained. It may also have been a factor in why she was twice selected from among her classmates to 'move on' to better pastures - someone was aware of her innate force sensitivity and that made her worth training at an academy.

// For anyone curious I have made a technician his form is under Jyn's on the first post. His form isn't complete yet but I wanted to let you know of its existence.

// I just want to apologies for not responding yet, I have been very busy and have been working on a reply. For now until I have some time and muse please just have your characters interacting to keep things from being so stagnate. I appreciate your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back