• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Starting Over

GracieGirl

Bust :(
Hi there! I’m returning to the RP world, and I have this plot idea I’d like to play out.

But before I get into it, a few things. I’m a detailed writer. I’m looking for the same. Three paragraphs or more. Descriptions. Backstory. I love to read your reply! Give me something to work with!

I’m happy to chat outside of our RP to plot or shoot the breeze. Plotting is super fun for me. So hit me up with your ideas.
I’m looking for a bit of romance here. But that said I want our characters to come to it on their own. Forced romance never works out. Lol.

Ok so the plot idea. I’m going to give you my character perspective, and you come to me with a character to reply with. Sound good?

Genevieve Carmichael (Genny) had followed all the right steps. She was good in school. Had the friends. Got the job. She moved to the big city and got the career. Met the man. Had the baby.

Did all the right things

Yet it somehow all fell apart.

now she’s back in the small sleepy town. Comforted by the familiarity, but also ostracized by it. Her grandmother long gone,Genny is forced to carve out a life for her and her 7 year old son Liam.

What I’m looking for is a player that might take up the role of a male character. Perhaps a friend from years ago. Or a neighbour? The idea is to allow each character to tell their story (have your own backstory that’s part of the fun!) and come to know each other.
Bonus points for possible romance.
OCs preferred. But I’m open to cannon characters if I know them. But they will be played in this scenario. Peter Parker happens to befriend her? Sure! Let’s see where that could go. Dr Who is taking a hiatus in this sleepy little town? Why not?
Let’s get to know each other’s character and see where the story takes us. A4434959-3418-4C94-86AC-71FCCF22A4D7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back