• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ceraunophile

To the stars who listen.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
Hey there
I'm Lindsey. I'm 29, happily married, 2nd grade teacher, turned stay-at-home mom
I'm from Louisiana, so CST over here.
I've been role playing off and on for years. I would say at least 16 years.
So, I consider myself pretty literate.
I love OOC chat and plotting together, so please don't be afraid to message me any of your ideas when we're writing together.
I love roleplaying for the purpose of creating a story with another person.

GHOST:
I'm ghost friendly.
I don't mind if you disappear for months and then come back and want to keep roleplaying.
As long as I'm still interested in the RP, then it's all fair game! If not, we can always start something new. 🤷🏼‍♀️
That being said, my life is a little crazy and I might ghost you.
I tend to only do this when our writing styles just aren't compatible and I feel like I'm carrying the rp on my back.
If I wont be able to reply for a day or two, I'll let you know. But if I go longer than a week. . . odds are I've lost interest.
I'm sorry. I just don't want to offend anyone by saying I don't enjoy writing with them.

Rules:
1. I prefer 18+.
2. I match length pretty well, but if I'm really into the role-play my replies can get a little lengthy.
(If that doesn't work for you, tell me to calm the hell down. I'll try.)
3. That being said, I don't need a novella with every reply. Just give me something to work with, and I'll always do the same for you.
4. I have no limits, aside from the rules set by RP nation.
5. I rp over discord or private message.
6. I tend to only do mxf pairings. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, I just don't rp it.

What You're All Here For:
I consider myself more of a modern, realistic, slice-of-life role-player.
It's just what I'm into.
(Although after binging ACOTAR & Crescent City. . . I could be talked into some fantasy)
Though, there are some fandom plots I have running through my head.

I'm pretty flexible with which role I play, but I would love to actually play the female for once.
That being said, I am very comfortable with writing the male role and in some scenarios, it's the role I prefer to rp.
I use realistic face claims, and I typically don't create character sheets.
If you HAVE to have one to rp, then I can create a simple one.

I do not enjoy doubling.
I will play the shit out of some side characters, but I hate trying to invest equal attention into two separate rolls.

]The more *****, the bigger my craving is.
[] = Indicates I have a plot for this pairing, if you would like to use it.

Pairings:
Best friend x Best friend **[]
Best friend x Best friend's ex
'Good' girl x 'Bad' Boy
Little sister x older brother's best friend
Roommates
Soulmates
Faking It [Thinking like: To All the Boys I've Loved Before]
Love Triangles
Arranged Marriage

Fandom:
Harry Potter (Draco x Hermione) **[] -
For this pairing, I love playing Draco, as long as I have a strong Hermione partner.
I have a plot in mind I would love to hash out, if you're interested in this pairing.

A Court of Thorns and Roses Series (OC Characters - could be talked into Cannon)

--really, this is a short list because I can't think of them all at the moment. --
--If you don't see something here that you think I would like, please PM or comment below and let me know your idea!--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back