Starting Out & Profiles

Shandragontear

Shark Whisperer
So I was waiting for more character profiles before I made a starting post but I think I might just make a little something to get us going while we wait.

Also @Rumble Fish did you want me to just move your old profile from the archives?

@Arael @Legend:D & @Beundo, did you need more time to make characters or were you no longer interested in joining?

Soo.... there seems to be a misunderstanding here. The military in this world is made up of three branches: Survey, Police, and Garrison. Each of these branches consists of various squads, numbered 1-5 in this RP, respectively. Out of said squads, which did you wish for Eliza to be a part of? Granted she is too young/inexperienced to be a squad leader, especially seeing as she only just graduated.

@Rumble Fish

Soo.... there seems to be a misunderstanding here. The military in this world is made up of three branches: Survey, Police, and Garrison. Each of these branches consists of various squads, numbered 1-5 in this RP, respectively. Out of said squads, which did you wish for Eliza to be a part of? Granted she is too young/inexperienced to be a squad leader, especially seeing as she only just graduated.

@Rumble Fish

I said Survey before

God I'm so confused :S  

@Rumble Fish

More squads will be added as needed. Five was just where I got tired of typing. Lol

I said Survey before

Well I'm not sure how to better clear up this confusion.

Of the three branches, you want to be in Survey Corps, that's fine. Now, of the five squads that currently make up the Survey Corps, which do you want Eliza to be a member of?

More squads will be added as needed. Five was just where I got tired of typing. Lol

Figured it was either that or just condensed for the sake of RPing.

I said Survey before

Which squad in the Survey Core. Read through the list on the link I sent.

....On second thought I'm just going to toss her in squad 3. I don't think she'd have the experience or expertise to be in the special ops squad or the research squad. 

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very distracted these days. The Attack on Titan hype has been a bit overshadowed for me since lately I've been into other fandoms, but I'm still interested in joining.

I'll come up with a character sheet soon, but for the sake of clarification, would you rather me make a completely different character from the one in the other RP I was in, or would it be fine if I were to...transfer (parts of) him to this one?

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very distracted these days. The Attack on Titan hype has been a bit overshadowed for me since lately I've been into other fandoms, but I'm still interested in joining.

I'll come up with a character sheet soon, but for the sake of clarification, would you rather me make a completely different character from the one in the other RP I was in, or would it be fine if I were to...transfer (parts of) him to this one?

How ever you'd like. Totally up to you. ^-^

Really, as long as the parts we require are filled out, it doesn't matter all that much if it's a character you've used elsewhere or not.

I'm a bit confused as to what the cadet squads mean. There were different divisions among the 104th training corps (mostly where the other MPs such as Hitch came from), but I'm not sure if those are literal squads, specially considering they're all still in training. 

I'm a bit confused as to what the cadet squads mean. There were different divisions among the 104th training corps (mostly where the other MPs such as Hitch came from), but I'm not sure if those are literal squads, specially considering they're all still in training. 

It really doesn't matter what squad each cadets lands in. There's no difference in the training squads. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I mean I guess I'm done...? I was planning on adding some stuff to her background, but nothing too important. So if you want to critique it I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.
If you'd like you can start a new thread if you can't find a reason for the character to be at the training grounds?

Users who are viewing this thread