What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings star's search thread — open.

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Horror
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Magical
  7. Romance
  8. Slice of Life
  9. Supernatural

mourning star

| 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 |
[ - star's search thread - ]

_________________________________​

introductions.
Hello there! Thank you for clicking on my search thread. I'm 22 year old who is searching for a few new roleplays while going to school. I'm not always majorly consistent—but, I don't ghost and I'm quick to message my partners if I need a break. As for the type of roleplays I'm searching for, I'm most interested in modern or fantasy settings with character driven motivations. However, I'm also open to a lot of other ideas!

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment if you're interested.

basic requirements.
18+ only please.
I enjoy 3rd person, past tense.
semi-literate, 100-1000 words per response.
I like doubling. (not required)
Open to all pairings. (m//, f//, m/f, nb/m or nb/f, etc.)
Ghost friendly.

pairings.
cocky celebrity / shy musician
idol / fan
idol / idol
dancer / musician
single parent / teacher
witch / familiar
wizard / reluctant apprentice
royal / royal
royal / bodyguard
royal / infatuated fae
creature / creature
creature / creature hunter
vampire / vampire
pirate / stowaway
pirate / pirate

wordbank.
idols. music inspired. modern. fantasy. vampires. historical aesthetics. enemies-to-lovers. angst. modern fantasy settings. musicians. unrequited love.

concepts.
in the middle.
// multi characters, modern, romantic or platonic relations

character A and B are a successful duo in the idol industry. They've fought for over a year to debut; but, their company has been forcing them to take on another two members to be seen as a group instead of a duo. Enter, characters C + D. Shenanigans ensue, feelings develop... chaos ensues.

fairy circle.
// fantasy or modern, supernatural elements, arranged marriage

Character A is next-in-line for the throne. Desperately wishing to avoid being married before they're crowned, they come up with an idea. Using an old custom, they announce they'll marry the next person to step into a fairy circle deep within the forest. Years go by before Character B is walking through the woods, totally lost. Upon entering the circle, they're captured and taken in front of the royal family. Much to both Character A + B's chagrin, they're expected to marry.

my wayward friends.
// multi characters, fantasy, traveling, destinies unveiled

character A is a spoiled prince who finds himself with an end-of-the-world curse set upon him. Determined to change his fate, he leaves the care of his kingdom to his sibling before he begins his journey to free himself. Along the way, he meets several different characters—including character B—who join him on his travels. Shenanigans ensue.

curse these chains.
// enemies-to-lovers, forced bonding, fantasy or fantasy modern

character A hates being the most famous wizard in the world. Always worrying about attack spells, rivals setting curses on them—it's a lot of work. However, character A was not prepared for the day they found themself being shackled by a frazzled-looking character B. Unable to take the cuffs off, character A learns that B wants to become a wizard. Now forced to teach this untalented pupil—and with only six feet to spare between them... what other choice does character A have?

unlikely friendship.
// horror, supernatural elements, potentially comedic, character-driven plot

Character A has been around for a long time. They're considered a cosmic horror—a creature unlike any other. They've driven humans away from their home for centuries. Until Character B moves into the little shack close to where they dwell. Determined to run them off, character A does everything in their power to frighten them. Only... it doesn't work. For some reason, character B wants to... be friends.

Last edited:

mourning star

b u m p ~ ✩
looking for some new partners!

Icee

🙊 Do I Really Have to Start Adulting? 🙊
I am not sure if we spoke or not. I may have honestly ditched due to other things going on or maybe just looked at the plot and never bothered to message but I have a character that might be a good fit for the chains plot!!!

mourning star

I am not sure if we spoke or not. I may have honestly ditched due to other things going on or maybe just looked at the plot and never bothered to message but I have a character that might be a good fit for the chains plot!!!
Feel free to PM me then! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread