• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed

UPDATE: The deadline is TOMORROW probably around 1PM PST. If you are the only one applying for a certain role and NEED a day or two to complete them, please PM me and I will give you an extension

Is this RP still open??? I am highly interested in this role: And my favorite dessert is green macha poki
The Son of the Earl of Kent
A sweetheart and someone everyone wants a piece of, he’s the perfect husband. Sweet, understanding, kind, smart, what’s not to like? Unfortunately, it seems like his gaze is controlled by his all-knowing mother who knows all the gossip that surrounds each and every leading lady of this year’s season. With someone like her by his side, he’ll be lucky to sneak one dance in before June hits us with its lovely summer weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back