• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Starlight Shores: Mafia Crime Story Interest check (semi-casual) (Still looking for more people!)

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HI!

This Rp is about two Mafia Families as they fight for power and control in the city of Starlight shores. The two Families are the Coleletti and the De Angelo. This type of group rp is an open world rp with a small plot to drive it forward

The setting: A city surrounded by lavish beaches. People come from all over to surf the legendary waves, or eat at the many fabulous restaurants lining the beaches. Inside the city is a very contemporary modern feel to the building. There 3 main district in the city, The Fashion district, The cultural district, and The historical district. In the fashion district fancy boutiques lines the streets, as well as other expansive restaurants. This is also where the lavish beaches are and a boardwalk complete with a local shops and places to eat. The buildings have a modern style to them and it can be quite expansive to live in this district. The second district is the Cultural district and is the heart of the city. There are museums of every kind and a grand theater that was built in the 1900s. There are also a number of hotels and a opera house. In the center there is a wonderful park that comes with a playground, picnic tables, a beautiful lake, and a gazebo that is perfect for weddings. The last district is the Historical district. A lot of the buildings are from the 1900s and this part holds a lot of history of the city. Unfortunately, city officials have neglected this part of the city, so most of the building are run down or in very poor condition. The crime rate is very high and it very unsafe at night time.

The Plot: Work in progress almost done. will be updated when complete

We are still looking for people to join, The roles that need to be filled are Mafia Family A ( De Angelo) and police If anyone is interested in joining the link in below!

Mafia Crime Story IC

Last edited:
Oooo, this looks interesting. I'll prob wait until we get an idea of what the setting is, but I'd prob be down.

Coriander Coriander byan byan K Kenopsia Remembrance Remembrance Alteras Alteras Nisue Nisue Xarzith Xarzith

Hello to everyone!

I am so happy people are actually interested! I am going to now start making the threads and then post them here. If you are still interested in the roleplay then you can join and we can start planning it out a little more! I already have so many ideas on what could happen, this is so exciting! :)

Open still looking for more people to fill Mafia Family A roles ( De Angelo) and also police

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm interested! Would you consider a Consigliere in replacement of an Advisor? Same thing, but a fancier name.

Rexcaliburr Rexcaliburr Sure I will take it as that! The only advisor role that is open is for family A since the one for B is taken

That's okay! I'm currently on mobile so I'll quickly dump a reserve with the basic info on the CS thread if that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back