• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Staring at the Sun [OPEN]

sox

محبت
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 805px; height: 970px; background-color: #181D19; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; border-radius: 20px; [/class] [class=bkgdimg] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 805px; height: 964px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/kMS4nZUpfbxv2/giphy.gif); background-size: 150%; opacity: 0.1; padding: 0; [/class] [class=first] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 347px; height: 210px; color: #B9B68E; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; [/class] [class=firstcont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 360px; height: 255px; left: 20px; top: 168px; background-color: #4C5A43; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #5E0808; border-radius: 20px; padding-top: 10px; [/class] [class=second] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 347px; height: 210px; color: #B9B68E; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; [/class] [class=secondcont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 360px; height: 255px; left: 417px; top: 343px; background-color: #4C5A43; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #5E0808; border-radius: 20px; padding-top: 10px; [/class] [class=third] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 347px; height: 210px; color: #B9B68E; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; text-align: left; padding: 15px; [/class] [class=thirdcont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 360px; height: 255px; left: 20px; top: 512px; background-color: #4C5A43; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #5E0808; border-radius: 20px; padding-top: 10px; [/class] [class=fourth] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 347px; height: 210px; color: #B9B68E; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; text-align: left; padding: 15px; [/class] [class=fourthcont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 360px; height: 255px; left: 417px; top: 685px; background-color: #4C5A43; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #5E0808; border-radius: 20px; padding-top: 10px; [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; overflow: visible; top: 23px; width: 100%; color: #B9B68E; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #5E0808; font-size: 60px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=sub1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; left: 38px; top: 135px; color: #B91212; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #5E0808; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=sub2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; left: 435px; top: 310px; color: #B91212; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #5E0808; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=sub3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; left: 38px; top: 479px; color: #B91212; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #5E0808; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=sub4] position: absolute; overflow: visible; left: 435px; top: 652px; color: #B91212; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #5E0808; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; [/class]
[div class=bkgd][div class=bkgdimg][/div]
[div class=firstcont][div class=first]Welcome to the island of Barbuda, where the sun shines bright and the sand shines brighter!

You're in for a treat as one of the lucky guests to win an all-expenses paid trip with Raeb Adventures, the premier travel company for a vacation you'll never forget. Endless stretches of calming waves and fresh, gourmet seafood are waiting for you on one of the least inhabited and most well-preserved islands in the world! You won't find piles of trash on these coastlines. Get comfortable in your spacious villa, put your feet up on the pedicure table, and enjoy the view of the pristine beaches while we take care of all the messy planning. After all, you're in for a treat with all that the island has in store!

....Oh, and one last thing.

If you happen to hear something moving outside your window at night, or if you catch a glimpse of something dark lurking around the bend, or if you maybe feel a chill run down your spine when you thought you were alone, pay it no mind. The island knows better than you, tourist---it knows better than all of us, and its people will welcome you in a way that you won't be able to get enough of.
[/div][/div]
[div class=secondcont][div class=second]Five carefully selected singles win an all-expenses paid trip to the secluded island of Barbuda for the summer, where they find a miniature paradise awaiting their arrival and a season of love at their fingertips. The island has everything from glistening beaches and soothing hot springs to prime cuisine and cocktails unlike any other. On top of all this, five natives of the island greet them into the villa with open arms, all stunning to the eye and perfectly seductive to the tourists. The summer holds countless opportunities for the young foreigners to find a heated season of passionate lust, or even better yet, the potential love of their lives.

Beneath the surface, however, the tourists soon discover that all is not normal on the island. From the failure to find cellular service anywhere to the lack of boats arriving to or departing from the shore, the blissful guests find themselves trapped at the resort with no way to contact the travel agency. At the same time, they begin to realize that the beautiful islanders they're sleeping next to harbor a sinister secret that has them fearing for their lives, but also curious about the dark world they unknowingly crash landed into: the world of vampirism.

On the other hand, the blood-sucking inhabitants of the island find themselves preoccupied with the live entertainment that has been hand-delivered to them, an entire feast of warm, human blood cells just waiting to be cut into. For the impeccable immortals, however, the idea of falling for any of the tourists comes out of left field as they spend more and more time enjoying their company and losing sight of their goal to turn the group into a walking blood bank.

The roleplay will begin with the tourists' arrival at the villa, where they will be meeting the islanders and kicking off the night with a beachside party to get to know each other.
[/div][/div]
[div class=thirdcont][div class=third]
Tourists:
  • The Hopeless Romantic
    • idealistic
    • naive
    • passionate
  • The One who Doesn't Believe in Love
    • non-committal
    • blunt
    • keeps it 100
  • The Innocent Optimist
    • cheerful
    • levelheaded
    • inexperienced
  • The One who Loves Love
    • promiscuous
    • charming
    • laid-back
  • The Wild Ride
    • daring
    • curious
    • impulsive

Islanders:
  • The One who Stirs the Pot
    • dramatic
    • manipulative
    • charismatic
  • The Unbothered Nihilist
    • uninterested
    • intimidating
    • communicates nonverbally
  • The Master of Seduction
    • flirty
    • aloof
    • tempting
  • The One who Loves Life
    • kind-hearted
    • honest
    • romantic
  • The Crude Jokester
    • sarcastic
    • brash
    • honest
[/div][/div]
[div class=fourthcont][div class=fourth]
Sox's Guidelines:
  • Keep the drama IC.
  • If there is a problem OOC, communicate privately with each other and/or with me to work it out.
  • Must be able to post 1-2 full, literate paragraphs per post. I get that this depends on the interaction, but I really prefer avoiding one-liners.
  • Must be able to post at least once a week. I'm lenient on this, but I do appreciate a heads-up if you aren't going to be able to post for a while.
  • Must have Discord. The OOC better be a cesspool of plotting.
  • Follow all of RPN's community guidelines, especially regarding fade-to-black scenes.
  • Let me know if you have questions! This is meant to be a lighter roleplay in the vampires universe, so if your character has a tragic backstory, it might not fit in well with the plot. Love is strongly, strongly encouraged between characters, so feel free to plot out all your drama fantasies!
[/div][/div]
[div class=header]staring at the sun[/div]
[div class=sub1]summary[/div]
[div class=sub2]plot[/div]
[div class=sub3]roles[/div]
[div class=sub4]rules[/div]
[/div]
Summary:
Welcome to the island of Barbuda, where the sun shines bright and the sand shines brighter! You're in for a treat as one of the lucky guests to win an all-expenses paid trip with Raeb Adventures, the premier travel company for a vacation you'll never forget. Endless stretches of calming waves and fresh, gourmet seafood are waiting for you on one of the least inhabited and most well-preserved islands in the world! You won't find piles of trash on these coastlines. Get comfortable in your spacious villa, put your feet up on the pedicure table, and enjoy the view of the pristine beaches while we take care of all the messy planning. After all, you're in for a treat with all that the island has in store!

....Oh, and one last thing.

If you happen to hear something moving outside your window at night, or if you catch a glimpse of something dark lurking around the bend, or if you maybe feel a chill run down your spine when you thought you were alone, pay it no mind. The island knows better than you, tourist---it knows better than all of us, and its people will welcome you in a way that you won't be able to get enough of.

Plot:
Five carefully selected singles win an all-expenses paid trip to the secluded island of Barbuda for the summer, where they find a miniature paradise awaiting their arrival and a season of love at their fingertips. The island has everything from glistening beaches and soothing hot springs to prime cuisine and cocktails unlike any other. On top of all this, five natives of the island greet them into the villa with open arms, all stunning to the eye and perfectly seductive to the tourists. The summer holds countless opportunities for the young foreigners to find a heated season of passionate lust, or even better yet, the potential love of their lives.

Beneath the surface, however, the tourists soon discover that all is not normal on the island. From the failure to find cellular service anywhere to the lack of boats arriving to or departing from the shore, the blissful guests find themselves trapped at the resort with no way to contact the travel agency. At the same time, they begin to realize that the beautiful islanders they're sleeping next to harbor a sinister secret that has them fearing for their lives, but also curious about the dark world they unknowingly crash landed into: the world of vampirism.

On the other hand, the blood-sucking inhabitants of the island find themselves preoccupied with the live entertainment that has been hand-delivered to them, an entire feast of warm, human blood cells just waiting to be cut into. For the impeccable immortals, however, the idea of falling for any of the tourists comes out of left field as they spend more and more time enjoying their company and losing sight of their goal to turn the group into a walking blood bank.

The roleplay will begin with the vacationers' arrival at the villa, where they will be meeting the islanders and kicking off the night with a beachside party to get to know each other.

Roles:
Tourists:
- The Hopeless Romantic - idealistic, naive, passionate
- The One who Doesn't Believe in Love - non-committal, blunt, keeps it 100
- The Innocent Optimist - cheerful, levelheaded, inexperienced
- The One who Loves Love - promiscuous, charming, laidback
- The Wild One - daring, curious, impulsive

Islanders:
- The One who Stirs the Pot - dramatic, manipulative, charismatic
- The Unbothered Nihilist - uninterested, intimidating, communicates nonverbally
- The Master of Seduction - flirty, aloof, tempting
- The One who Loves Life - kind-hearted, honest, romantic
- The Crude Jokester - sarcastic, brash, honest

Rules:
  • Keep the drama IC.
  • If there is a problem OOC, communicate privately with each other and/or with me to work it out.
  • Must be able to post 1-2 full, literate paragraphs per post. I get that this depends on the interaction, but I really prefer avoiding one-liners.
  • Must be able to post at least once a week. I'm lenient on this, but I do appreciate a heads-up if you aren't going to be able to post for a while.
  • Must have Discord. The OOC better be a cesspool of plotting.
  • Follow all of RPN's community guidelines, especially regarding fade-to-black scenes.
  • Let me know if you have questions! This is meant to be a lighter roleplay in the vampires universe, so if your character has a tragic backstory, it might not fit in well with the plot. Love is strongly, strongly encouraged between characters, so feel free to plot out all your drama fantasies!

Last edited:
awesome!! also i totally lied about posting the cs then but i’ll definitely try and have it up today lol

The official due date for character sheets is October 13th, 11:59 PM EST! If you have questions or need an extension, just give me a heads up. Also, if everyone ends up making a character, I can add two more roles (one human, one tourist) to accommodate y'all! Some things I left out of the CS page requirements:
  • Ages should be within the 21-26 range.​
  • Realistic faceclaims only.​
  • I'd like to keep a balance of boys and girls if everyone's straight, but if some of them end up being at least bi, then all is good in the world.​
  • I'll take whatever role y'all don't choose :^)​

i'm extremely interested in this :) it sounds like it'll be an amazing rp~
i hope you don't mind me pming you about an extension and any questions i have~
i really want to make a character, but i also has a lot of responsibilities to take care of in the time i have to create someone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back