• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Starfinder Anyone?

Syvvaris

I love Emilia
Hello!

I am itching to DM a Starfinder campaign on here and would like to see if anyone wants to join?

I would look for a Max of 7 players who can post once or twice a week, but I understand that life gets hectic and would be forgiving.

For characters, Level 3, Class will have to be one of the 7 playable, but I am willing to work with people who want to play a different playable race than in the book (I.E. Sangheli from Halo.) For those who do want to play a different race you would have to base their states off of a playable race that's in the core rulebook. Which you can find the information on Starjammer.

I'd be interested in this! Never tried Starfinder but it looks incredibly fun so why not!

Sweetness,

If I can get one more person that would be great.

So creating a character with Starfinder without the book. Google Starjammersrd.

First major part: Find your Class, Race and Theme that you want. I would start off with Class and work your way from there. You will be starting at level 3.
There is a lot of customization for these classes so please write down the few of many options you will have from here.

Next Ability Scores: Start with 10 for each one, add your racials and themes. (Unless you're a human most of the time will be two +2 and one -2; themes give a +1 to a certain skill.) Then you have 10 points to put into your stats with the highest you can put into one is 18. Don't forget to jot down your Base Attack Bonuses and Saves.

Stamana/Health/Resolve Points: Stamina are similar to health points as they will go down first before your health. You Figure out what your Stamana underneath your class. For example a Mechanic gives 6+Con each level. Health Points are different. At first level you gain your race plus your class base health points. For every level there after you will add only your class. For a Lashunta Mechanic level 1 is 10 HP. At level 3 it is 22 HP. Resolve Points are a valuable resources that deal with not dying and some class abilities. They are determined by your Classes main attribute (Int/Str/Dex...etc) bonus plus your half your Class level rounded down. So a Level 3 Mechanic with 16 Int would be (3+(3/2))=4.5 rounded down 4.

Skill Points: Your class will have a section about what skills are trained in the class and will have how many skill points you gain each level+Int. For example a Mechanic is 4+Int Mod at each level. you can only have a max ranks in a skill equal to your character's level. If the skill is a trained one by your class, a single point in the skill will give it a one time bonus of +3 (Meaning if you put 2 ranks in a skill it doesn't go up to +6)

Feats: Every race will start of with 1 Feat, some races may start off with more (humans) and you gain feats at every odd level. So most of you will start off with 2 baring any Humans and or Soldier Classes.

Equipment: You start off with 3000 credits, and you are limited to items usable level 3 and below. No Magic items unless it's a potion at the start.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or google it (which would probably be faster...)

Btw, a fillable character sheet is attached. It works best with adobe acrobat.

Attachments

• Starfinder-Auto-Fill-Sheet(1) fd.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
Is the 10 points for attributes working like a regular point buy where the price increases as you go higher or do we just add flat numbers?

The point buy is one for one. So you have 10 points in which you can put 5 in str and 5 in dex to equal 15 str and 15 dex should you choose to do so...

Note: combat acts very similar to DnD. Str adds to chance to hit and damage for melee. Dex adds only chance to hit for range, for the few melee that uses dex it acts as if it was str.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back