• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Starfall (modern/sci-if)

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords
Hey all! So I noticed that there aren’t a lot of Sci-Fi 1x1 games on here. Thought I’d suggest one that I’ve been craving the last few days. But before that a bit about me and what I expect from you...

I am more comfortable playing against female characters. Not that I won't write with other genders, just that the more masculine a character is the less comfortable I will feel romancing them. So I would prefer FxF but twist my arm hard enough and I might be willing to try something else. (Note: This game does not need to be romance. While I would like it to be, if we find our characters aren’t compatible that way we can just have them be friends.)

I tend to post 2-3 paragraphs of a minimum 3 sentences each. 3rd person past tense all the way. I aim for once a day but may post closer to twice a week. I ask that you aim for the same.

OOC is good! OOC is great! I would love to sit down and plot and get to know you! I’m admittedly a little bad at OOC though. I'm a bit on the quiet side, really only talking when I've actually got something to say. I’ll always respond when talked to but initiating things might be on you sometimes.

And now I present to you THE PLOT!

Title: Starfall
Genre: Modern/Sci-Fi
Synopsis: During a meteor shower your character sees something fall to the earth. When they go to investigate they find a wrecked ship with an injured girl inside. They patch her up and give her a place to stay while she heals and fixes her ship. Eventually something happens that forces her to leave, but before she goes she offers to take your character with them...

The idea here is to start off kind of chill, more slice-of-life as the two get to know each other and possibly develop feelings, then shift to something more adventurous as they go off to the alien’s home planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back