• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stardom: The Ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
image0.gif

For any questions, comments, or concerns until characters are accepted and the discord is made.

Heyy, so regarding characters - what is the limit on number of characters and should we try to balance out the gender ratio in the characters we make?

Heyy, so regarding characters - what is the limit on number of characters and should we try to balance out the gender ratio in the characters we make?
For now let’s go with two! But once we pick out the final cast, you’ll be able to have more if you can handle it! And I’d say be mindful of the gender ratios at least when you’re making your characters, but don’t worry about it too much.

I’m finishing Karmyn up but I have no idea what code I’ll use for her cs lol.

hi! sorry if this has been written somewhere already, but is there a date the cs is due by? i'm deciding whether or not to whip up a brand new code or just use a pre-existing one. ^^'

hi! sorry if this has been written somewhere already, but is there a date the cs is due by? i'm deciding whether or not to whip up a brand new code or just use a pre-existing one. ^^'
No! We haven’t decided on a due date just yet! But it’ll probably be within a week.

Hey making some progress with character. Just double checking what is "Music claim"?
A music claim is basically whichever musician that you want to base your character’s voice/songs on! For example, for my second character’s music claim she’s gonna sound like and “own” the songs of the rapper Asian Doll.

A music claim is basically whichever musician that you want to base your character’s voice/songs on! For example, for my second character’s music claim she’s gonna sound like and “own” the songs of the rapper Asian Doll.
Ah. Not sure why it confused me so, seems obvious now.

hey hey! quick question - is it possible for our characters to have become famous for something other than their current career/interest? like for example, if kim kardashian became famous the same way, but then turned out to be an amazing singer and that became her career? or someone being known for their acting but then pursuing a music career? lmk if you need me to clarify lmao

hey hey! quick question - is it possible for our characters to have become famous for something other than their current career/interest? like for example, if kim kardashian became famous the same way, but then turned out to be an amazing singer and that became her career? or someone being known for their acting but then pursuing a music career? lmk if you need me to clarify lmao
Yes that’s fine! Their precious career choice could have failed to catch Stardom’s eye! But a change up could have gotten them to notice if they’re good enough.

Alright so we’ll start accepting finished characters Monday, May 10th but just let me know if you need more time! I know that my college folks are busy with finals and such especially! So just let me know if you need more time and we can work something out!

Not sure if I was allowed to make my character a drag queen. Oh well, already did that.

I can also make another character instead, if I can't use him~

I'm gonna try and have what little tings are let for Genesis done by tomorrow after work, the past 2 weekends have been pretty hectic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back