• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stardew Valley

ZemoToHero

Hello there everybody! So I've gotten back into playing Stardew Valley and have been itching to rp it.

Preferably this will involve some kind of romance/action/ drama etc I like my roleplays to be well rounded!

18+ only

I'm looking for someone to play Elliot with an OC I've created. I do double so if there's anyone you'd like me to play feel free to ask :D

MxF pairings preferred.

Here's the rules!

I rp in 3rd person and prefer a common grasp on grammar/ punctuation. Typos and stuff are ok, but please know the basics at the very least.

I write about 400 words + per reply,but that's on the low end. I've written up to 2k words a post,let me know what your comfort level is.

I'm a full time healthcare worker,have pets and family. Do not badger me for replies. I take a day to sometimes a week to respond. I promise I won't hound you either, writing is a hobby not a chore so let's keep it fun!

Speaking of fun,please OOC chat on occasion. Nothing kills motivation faster then a silent partner who only pops out a reply and nothing else. Feel free to share memes, talk to me about stupid life stuff,plot etc. I promise you it's more fun when we can both get super excited!!

That should be it,hope to hear from you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back