Video Games Stardew Valley...?

The only issue I have w/ SDV is the characters are too fantastic and I don't know which to marry. Otherwise it's been eating up a ton of my time! Awesome little game.

I’m dating every single person so I can see all the 10 heart events.

I haven't put much time into the game but I really enjoy it. Time management became crucial to me

I’m dating every single person so I can see all the 10 heart events.
They changed the dating thing, so all of the people are gonna turn on you for dating more than a few of them ? also, it's multiplayer on PC, idk about any other console.

Stardew Valley is for sure one of my favorite games. I got it back when it first came out on PC, and absolutely fell in love with all the characters - even the ones you can't date seem quirky and interesting to get to know. The way you can kind of choose what to focus on is great as well, in my opinion. I love making a character and figuring out who they are and choosing my activities bases on that. Being able to have one character who almost exclusively focuses on farming while another is a warrior who sometimes digs their fingers into the soil is just so satisfying. And I LOVE that all the romanceable characters can be dated by either a male or female farmer. I know it's not necessarily 'realistic', but this is a game - I like being able to just romance whoever I want without having to worry about gender being a factor. It's just another element that makes it more 'relaxing' to me; the starting gender of my character in no way limits my choices moving forward, and it's awesome.

I've always been a huge fan of the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games, and i feel like Stardew Valley distilled the essence of what I love about those games and brought it to a new level. The fact that I can't play it on a handheld is another selling point for me, funnily enough - it doesn't compete with my HM and RF games when I am in the mood to break out my 3DS. I actually have it on PC and on PS4. My PC is what I use when I need to kind of stay connected with the real worl, since I don't use headphones and don't have speakers. When I'm on my PS4 with my headphones on, I can lose days to this game.

I just... I love it so much.

It's one of my favorite games of all time, frankly! A ton of my friends play it and I'm loving doing multiplayer with them.

Honestly I never thought i'd truly enjoy indie games until Stardew Valley came out! But it's kinda gotten me more interested in similar games now.
But yeah, definitely a good game for those who are skeptical about indies.

Love this game! Been trying to 100% for some time now, but most of it is grinding now so it's lack-luster. I do enjoy the characters however; Shane is my boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back