• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hi everyone! so I recently got back into playing some stardew valley and now I would love to do a roleplay about it!

about me!
——————
• You may call me juniper, juju or Juni for short, or you can call me pastel!
• I’m a trans guy, my pronouns are he/purr/fox, other neopronouns are welcome!
• I live in the United States, my timezone is EST
• I adore making headcanons, memes, incorrect quotes, etc for the characters and ocs!
• I am 21 years old
• I am autistic and I have ADHD and anxiety
• I usually write around 500-700 words per character but if I’m really feeling it, I can do 1000+ words.
• I adore coming up with plots and scenarios!
• I adore slice of life but I also adore angst and drama.

about you/the roleplay
———————————
• please be 18+ of age!
• be patient with me, I’ll be patient with you. I am a very slow replier and I procrastinate a lot and I tend to get distracted very easily.
• be comfortable with ooc chatter!
• be lgbtq+ friendly please!
• help with plotting!
• semi-advanced to advanced! please try to push out 3+ paragraphs.
• if a character is not listed in the ‘I can play for you’ then I am unable to play that character so please refrain from requesting a character I can’t play
• I am only looking for canon x oc and doubling up is must!
• i can roleplay in pms or in a thread.

gender pairings
————————
• I prefer MxM for my side. For your side, I can do any gender pairing! FxF, MxF, MxM, MxNB, FxNB, etc!
• I am polyamory friendly! I’m polyamorous myself so I would absolutely love to do some poly ships!

ghosting
—————
• I am ghosting friendly! If you’re not feeling the roleplay anymore, then you do not have to tell me! I understand!

my love interests
————————
elliot, sam, shane, alex, harvey

I can play for you
————————
harvey, sebastian, emily, maru, leah, abigail, haley, penny

I believe that’s all! If you’re interested please send me a PM! I would like to keep this thread clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back