• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SparkleHeart

Enby Mess
I'm not sure if anyone is running one already, but I've been brainstorming a Pelican Town/Stardew Valley RP.
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in it if I got things up and running, and also if anyone would be interested in co-GMing with me?

**This is not an official character claim, only an interest check, but feel free to tell me who you'd be interested in playing**
Character Claim is through this link
img_59baddb23aaf6.jpg

Last edited:
Can I play the ghost of someone's grandpa who judges their progress every year?

Could I play an OC or it's it Canon characters only?

If I'm in this I'm playing as someone's grandpa ghost and maybe the evil CEO of a supermarket franchise.
I'll only post 3 times every in game year.
First two posts are evil CEO offering to buy land and other cliches.
Third post is judging a oc farmer for the shit they did or didn't do.

"Well my boy, you been here for three years and you haven't gotten married? At least the farm is growing a abundance of crops that you can sell. Not like your cooking for your family..."

"Oh hey you won the egg challenge? That game for toddlers? Good for you"

If I'm in this I'm playing as someone's grandpa ghost and maybe the evil CEO of a supermarket franchise.
I'll only post 3 times every in game year.
First two posts are evil CEO offering to buy land and other cliches.
Third post is judging a oc farmer for the shit they did or didn't do.

"Well my boy, you been here for three years and you haven't gotten married? At least the farm is growing a abundance of crops that you can sell. Not like your cooking for your family..."
Hilarious 🤣 TBH I think if someone played Morris, it'd be a riot

This sounds cool! I'd be interested in playing Haley. I really need her attitude bullying other characters

Character Claim Available:

Working on a calendar: I have all the big ones that you celebrate in game, but what about some other ones?
Leah's Art Show, Elliott's Book Reading etc?

I'd love to hear suggestions

Howdy! It's been a while since I've done anything RP related but I'd like to join! Is the wizard taken yet?

That's awesome! Thank you so much! It may take a few days for me to get all the info together and discord, but I want to give everyone time to get their things together :)
No problem on wait time. Also, I just posted my character sheet! Feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

No problem on wait time. Also, I just posted my character sheet! Feedback is greatly appreciated. :)
so good! I love it - I got a good sense of who he is. I like the first person perspective - it’s like reading his journal or spell record. Do you also write in the third person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back