• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stardew Valley | Doubling | Detailed Only

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I thought I should repost XD but that's only because I'm hopeful one day one of these will start and not die.

Basically what I want is for each of us to play a farmer, I don't mind gender or romance preference, and then each of us to play one of the bachelors/bachelorettes. I want to have more romance for the npcs, just because I feel like in game you don't really get a lot of interaction with them when you're caring for the farm and trying to fix the community center and such. Maybe personalize the relationships more?

Our farmers can be related, or just friends, and we can talk about their backgrounds and who they are going to date. We could even do love triangles if you aren't sure what characters you want to go after and you're stuck between two XD

Gonna warn you now - my top choices are Sebastian, Sam, Shane and Elliott in that order lol Idk what it is about the bachelorettes but they don't spark interest for me lol But if you want me to play one I totally can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back