• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stardew Valley | Doubling | Detailed Only | All Romance Types Welcome

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So uh, I want to do a Stardew Valley rp but instead of one farmer, there are two. They can be siblings, cousins, not related at all. I don't really care. But the bottom line is at least one (if not both) own the farm and they live together there and fall in love with one of the bachelors or bachelorettes. Duh. And obviously they go fishing and mining and stabbing slimes and such. But I just thought it would be nice to get a bit more romance out of the NPCs, like a cute date, maybe watch Jas and Vincent grow up rather than stay the same age. Ya know, stuff like that.

What to know; I will be playing one of two farmers, and will likely be the main holder of the farm if our characters are not siblings. . .

So uh yeah, anyone interested? :)

Hi there! I've been looking for someone to RP Shane for me, if you're comfortable with that, please dm me!!!

Yes, I’m so down for this! I’ve been playing this game so much the past few weeks. I haven’t finished everyone’s stories yet (or the game) if you wanted to include canons, but I love the setting and would love to explore it more. : 3

Yes, I’m so down for this! I’ve been playing this game so much the past few weeks. I haven’t finished everyone’s stories yet (or the game) if you wanted to include canons, but I love the setting and would love to explore it more. : 3

XD I haven't finished all the romances and I don't think I could count my playthroughs as finished since I basically get married then stop playing lol So no wires! I'll pm you! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back