• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Esiyae ~ Silenean ~ 22 years old
Interactions: Zark , Anna, and Shen SilverFlight SilverFlight

Esiyae blinked slowly as she felt Zark brush against her arm and the gorgeous two-toned gaze lowered slowly to the Chimera fondly. Her lips twitching faintly as she gave the being a slight stroke of her fingers before turning her gaze to Anna. The long red, auburn, and copper hair shone softly as she shifted closer to her Sarot for protection, wincing a bit as the owner called them out and immediately the girl had bowed her head and gave a slight bend at her waist. "I am sorry sir, Elincia likes to be a bit over the top on most occasions." Her accented voice was gentle as she shifted her attention from Henrick to Anna once more. Her anxiety rose as the girl asked her where she was from. "My name is...Esiyae. Though most know me as Ilmadria around here." Her voice was cautious as she gave away her actual name and alias. "However, I was born on the planet Dialea." Her voice held fondness as she reminisced her homeworld in her memory.

Elincia could tell her bonded felt homesick, and the sarot purred softly to soothe the anxious Silenean. Her glacial orbs meeting Anna carefully as she studied the girl before she turned her attention to the Chimera who was close to her bonded and the cat-like creature padded forward, her white and black coat seeming to glimmer as she moved and let light hit her fur. Her head pushed against her bonded's arm, making sure to ground her bonded. This technique had often been used while they were on the run from the imperials.

Dialea... her homeworld and her only place where food memories sat. The planet itself was a gorgeous tropical ecosystem. The creeks, waterfalls, and oceans were such a clear turquoise that one would think they were dreaming. Esiyae swiftly turned herself to the girl and smiled shyly at the other being that had deemed her worthy to talk to. "Have you heard of Dialea?" She asked curiously. Her head tilted much like a curious cat looking at a beetle. Her ears flicked back to fold against her hair. She could feel the dried blood along her head start to itch and she wanted to itch it badly but she needed to shower.

"That's a pretty name." Anna said with a cheerful smile. "And I can keep a secret."
She nodded when Esiyae mentioned her homeworld. "I've only read about it. The imperial records on it describe it as a tropical wonder, with so many types of plants and animals they couldn't categorize them all. I would really love to see it in person one day!"

Then her expression fell. "If I get the chance that is." She glanced over her shoulder, unsure of whether she should say it in earshot of their captain.
"let's go to the gardens! I think Zark could use the open space." She took Esiyae by her hand. It was then she noticed something, the dried blood in her hairline.
"Are you hurt?" She asked, suddenly full of concern.
Talathel Talathel

Calliope removed her hood inside the house, and made sure to wipe her feet before entering. Her mother would have scolded her for wearing footwear in the house, but the rest of the crew didn't seem to care. She envied Anna's innocence; the princess had no real experience of hardship. It certainly didn't help her blend in.

Henrick led them in. Cal knew the man; she likely would have either starved or been caught and hung along with her Imperialist parents had it not been for him and his wife. She wondered if the either of them would recognize her, now that she was an adult.

The healer turned her gaze toward the cat woman when Anna pointed out Esiyae's bloody ears. Cal grimaced; sensitive ears weren't fun. The blonde eyed Esiyae's familiar, Elincia, and doubted the beast would even let her near enough to heal the woman. Not that she would try. Shen didn't need to know she could heal, just yet.

Charlie silently followed the group as they moved to the house, mostly just staring at the strangers that seemed to have joined their little gang. Why were they here? Were they nice? They all seemed a little scary. The mechanical bird thing looked pretty cool though! He wondered if they would be friendly.... Probably not, but maybe!

As they entered the house Charlie immediately took notice of all the marvelously interesting objects, making his way over to an odd oil painting that seemed to be of some strange alien he'd never seen in his life. Some sort of large moth that stood on two legs stared out at him with an unsettling smile. Why did the moth have teeth? Sharp ones too... Charlie didn't remember if moths were supposed to have sharp teeth like that.

He stepped back, now a little uncomfortable, and turned back to the group. There were still some people he didn't know, like the buff lady! Maybe he could talk to her. If not he could just go back to Rhea again..... Unless she didn't want to talk to him either.

With a bit of a shuffle, Charlie approached Calliope as if he were trying to approach an angry animal.

"Hello! I don't think I've talked to you before! I have a bad memory though so maybe we have... Anyway, my name is Charlie. What's yours?"

(Sorry for the sort of rushed post, I've been really busy lately. I wouldn't be surprised if I messed something up, so if I did sorry! 😬)

Interaction- Zazz Zazz

Mention- Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Last edited:
Brie was in the house, sitting alone in the corner as they fiddled with what looked to be a strange clockwork puzzle box. Their fingers worked over it, clicking it and sliding and jostling it as they worked to solve it. Eventually they pressed a button, the box unfolding to show a small blueprint for an engine written inside... but they clicked a watch. "Getting faster... but not fastest!" They muttered to themselves, refolding the box as it whirred and clicked.

They seemed to be a mechanic, tools and such hanging from a belt on their hips. Their silver hair was jostled and such, like they were hard wired on coffee and were going to get fastest time before going to bed. Their prosthetic legs clinked against each other as Brie idly kicked their feet, focused way too hard on the puzzle before the talking pulls their attention away. "Hello there!" They wave to Shen cheerfully. "Looking for an engine mechanic?"

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Lachesis made a peculiar humming noise, nodding their thanks before heading towards the library. The Corven gave Charlie a scrutinizing eye as they passed, more of a curious glance for them honestly, although it probably looked more unsettling given their...appearance to said recipient of the glance.
Mention: TheSpeck TheSpeck

ching-yeh-dog.jpg
Godafrid Vergessliche Wölfe
With: You all!;
Interactions: Hazmat44 Hazmat44 SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mentions: Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Zazz Zazz Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Talathel Talathel kase9187 kase9187
Mood: Cautiously excited;

A silent figure marched towards the inn atop the copper-tinted hill. His body sunbaked and filthy, his boots caked with dried blood lustred with machine oil or something equally foul smelling. His previous attempts at shelter were curt and uncourteous to say the least. The fugacious imagery in his head refuses to depart. It hammers on and on and on! This was the price of seclusion for him. Muscle and machinery exerted, keeping his body moving but his mind is left to its own devices. And that is a greater torment for him than the ever-present threat of blaster fire shearing through his black, metallic armour. Two days ago, the same sick drama unfolded before his eyes again as if the underworld recoiled at his presence.

It began with Godafrid's introduction with a smuggler who held ties with a reticent smugglers' den. The meeting place had been in a secluded alleyway then shifting through a dozen or so corners and even going through one open-ended deli shop before they reached their secretively lucrative sett of bootleggers. But these people were bootleg in their intentions. The smuggler who introduced Godafrid to them had simply been a conniving shill with promises of security. It drilled into his head, the moment when he realised the deception.

"So, ower mutahl friend here, Abrams, promised ye a safe haven and passage?" A man with a thick, cockney accent inquired.
"Zat is right, sir." The iron-leaded yet polite mercenary responded.
"Vell, buddy. You gotze right place!" Instinctively, Godafrid knew that he had been had. The mocking was the first tip, the eye signal to the men behind him was the second.

A thousand and one actions a minute as his trained body maneuvered to dodge then fire with his klapperschlange (or Klapper as he calls it), these poor fools did not have armour and for that their flesh seared like on a grill. But in high octane, adrenaline-lined scenarios your body tends to forget pain. Cue an almost morbidly hilarious scene where Godafrid bobbed and weaved through the crowd of rough, tough cretins whilst whittling them down. Or dispatching them with his tomahawk if they deigned to attack him up close. It ended all the same, one fool even tried to beg: "Wait, please I have a fami—"

Oh, he's at the door! A recollection for another time. He worked the doorknob then gently pushed it open with his palm. The wolf-faced warrior stood in the doorway. Dented, dirty, damaged. His blaster rifle hanging tightly to his shoulder. Red-lensed eyes scanning his vicinity. His shoulders moved in an arc, relaxing themselves from being rigid all this time. He took a step inside, the faulds on the armour flapped daintily at his movement. His little eye spots a bird-faced fellow, a blue-skinned woman, men and women like him. Human or they seemed human. His nostrils took a breath, the wind whistled through the steel snout. "Hallo, mein friends!" An unmoving muzzle announced his entry. His hands flung to the side as if expecting a hug. Unusually merry attitude contradicted the fearsome appearance him. "I hear zis is ze place for ven a man is prosecuted, ja?" Moving further, his peepers peep... A centipede. "Zat is one giant centipede." His accented voice dripped with surprise, but no hint of distress. A brief shake of his head, before he said. "Anyvay, may I stay for ein day or tvo? I haffe zee funds for it."

Bonded mount: Elincia - Snow Leopard Leolyn Sarot
Mentions: Calliope Zazz Zazz + Anna, Zark SilverFlight SilverFlight
Godafrid Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Esiyae couldn't help the soft laugh which spilled from her lips as her ears flicked upwards slightly. The girl was all too happy to explain her homeworld. "Well, that does describe Dialea in a nutshell. It's very tropical for sure. Almost all life that lives on my home planet has a form of bioluminescence. We didn't really have storms though. We have two main mountain ranges which are filled with life. Ferns, flowers, trees, and the animals all make their home here." Her tone was soft as she thought of her world. The place she missed dearly. Her eyes went to Elincia as the feline gave a soft huff as she studied Anna. "Oh be nice... you overgrown fluff ball." She muttered, giving her cat an innocent look when a tail whacked her gently in the leg "Well, it's true." She bantered softly, smirking at the almost exasperated look the feline gave her.

Elincia for one was not used to so many beings around her bonded at one time. Her nose stretched out to sniff Anna before she gave a slight nod to her silenean bonded. It was safe in her eyes, Zark had already won her fond and protective approval. Her long tail swished as she huffed. At the sound of another voice, the feline jumped a solid 4 inches into the air, looking for lack of a better word like a startled doe with wide eyes and her fur bushes out to the point of looking like a prickly bush. Her body swung around, instantly placing herself between the newcomer and her bonded Silenean.

Esiyae had instantly placed her ears back protectively as the loud sound registered and she cringed lightly. Her stunning eyes turned to Anna as the girl gasped andshe gave a timid grin. "I will be fine. I have very sensitive ears." She knelt down to be a bit closer to Anna, allowing the girl to look at her ears up close. "My species resembles a cat in some ways so my ears can be very sensitive." She explained softly. "I definitely need a good scrub though, dried blood is not pleasant to have on your skin." She kept herself distracted, trusting Elincia to guard both her and Anna as she indulged the younger girl.

Anna held still as stone while the large cat sniffed her, her eyes closed tight. When the cat withdrew she opened one of them. "Did I pass?" She asked with a sheepish smile. From being told about the Silenean's sensitive hearing she kept her voice low.
"I am sure we could find a bath upstairs." Anna offered. "I want to explore the house anyway."
Talathel Talathel

Shen turned to the curious mechanic, sitting with a puzzle in their hands. He glanced awkwardly at Anna, who looked away with a frown.
"I'll be needing one soon yes, I suppose. What are your creds?"
kase9187 kase9187

No sooner had Shen asked the question, someone else appeared on Henrick's doorstep. Things were just as they had always been it seemed. Henrick was almost famous for aiding the strangest of types, and strange types were always abound in Port Resolve. This one however as much more unusual.
Anna's eyes lit up immediately.
"Oh what a fantastic suit!"

Before she could get up and take a step, Shen put a hand out.
"Anna, why don't you take your new friend and find the bath."
"But I have so many questions--" Anna began to protest but Shen shook his head. "Later."
Anna pursed her lips but she didn't argue.
"Come on Ilmadria, maybe we can find a change of clothes too. I've been living in these for far too long."

Once Anna had led the way upstairs and was out of earshot Shen turned back to the warrior.
"Not many Dakianite soldiers left." He noted gravely.
"No there aren't." Henrick said, his expression betraying nothing but mild interest.
"You are welcome here mister ah?" Henrick prompted the stranger for his name.
"Either way, I'd be most appreciative if you'd go round to the side garage. Your armour could use repairs, and a good wash from the look of it. If I get anymore blood on the carpets this week Gertrude will have my head."

"I'd like to speak with you, when you're decent." Shen added as Henrick began shooing the warrior away. "And, no doubt my enthused young ship mechanic would like to ask her questions. Join me in the gardens for tea."

Shen turned back to the armoured puzzlemaster sitting nearby.
"Yes, I did say mechanic, I do have one for now but Anna's stay is...temporary, so, what can you do?"

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Talathel Talathel kase9187 kase9187
Zazz Zazz TheSpeck TheSpeck Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Naberius Naberius Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Hazmat44 Hazmat44

~*~*~

Leading the way upstairs Anna caught the sweet scent of flowers. In several of the rear-facing rooms the windows has been cast wide open. The rooms were quite stately, or had once been, the mouldings were cracked in places, and the sheets on the beds were mismatched, yet the cluttered charm of the house prevailed, little fountains made from scraps spouted trickles of water down glimmering brass tracks, turning wheels and pouring down spouts to slosh back into the basin below. There were plants too, more than Anna could count. They hung from baskets, crowded the windows, sat on every type of pedestal imaginable. Beyond the windows, the gardens stretched, and they were immaculate. Trees, shrubs, bushed and beds all filled with the most exotic flowers Anna had ever seen. Someone here must truly have a passion for them, and a soft noise in one of the rooms told her that someone might be close.

As she peered into the room, she caught sight of a plump old woman, her skin a darker pink but her ears the same comically flopping shape as Henrick's.
"Um...Mrs Gertrude?" Anna ventured politely.
The woman turned.
"Oh goodness! Look at the state of your clothes." She bustled over. "I keep telling Henrick to let me know when we have guests. What do you need loves? Besides a change of clothes and a good bath?"
Talathel Talathel

Brie smiled. They had one. They reached into her pouch and pulled out a set of papers, all the credentials they'd need. It included past ships (of legal employment).

"Well, it just so happens that I'm in the process of being between jobs currently. I thought I'd offer my services to captains that came through here, and it does seem to have worked in getting you to listen!" They smiled as they kept idly fidgeting with their puzzle box.

"What can I do? I can service most commercial and military grade engines, create mechanical contraptions if given ample tools, and I just love making the things that need to move. The most I'd ask if I came on board... please be sure I have ample space near the engine." Brie laid out their usefulness to Shen, counting off the points on their fingers.

"Now, what kind of engine do you have? Commercial? Military? Modified? And what size class? Is there anything I should know about your engine going in?"

Calliope turned to the green goo guy, letting Shen deal with the newer newcomers. Henrick's place was still a bustling place, it seemed.

"Calliope," she answered the green glob. "Charlie, right? You're the one who keeps cleaning up after the kid with the knife," she teased, eyeing Elnaril. How he hadn't fallen off the ship by now was anyone's guess.

ching-yeh-dog.jpg
With: You;
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight + Plus anyone who listened to his request;
Mentions: N/A;
Mood: Bitterly refreshed;

The black-garbed mercenary placed his palms on his hips while waiting for the owner to elucidate on the request. Through his red-tinted lenses, he saw a few people shuffle about and one little lady had been pleasantly surprised by his kit. That is a first for him, the typical reaction would be a silent curse and slack-jawed fear. This prompted him to lift his arms and examine himself to see what is so exactly amazing? A dent here or there, plastered with scratches from falls, and bracers were starting to get chipped on the edges. All in all, not that exciting. His focused state was broken when the owner caught his attention. Expressionless eyes met the man (he looked like a Henreick to his eyes) and Godafrid had been taken aback. Blood? He thought, before looking down and lifting his foot sideways. Ohhh...

"Oh, I apologize profuzely, mein good man. I shall take zat schover vu offered. As for mein armour... Arh ! Eazier zaid zan done, ja?" Candidly explained. Then he introduced himself. "Mein name is..." A momentary pause, as if knot formed in his throat. "Godafrid Vergessliche Wölfe. Thank you for the accommodations, Herr Henreick."

The forgetful mercenary sauntered over to the door again, before another man called out to him. Suggesting that they meet in the garden later for tea. "I'll zee apout zat offer." His left hand twisted the knob and exited once again, if he didn't know any better then he thought the host is shooing him away. A faint whistling escapes Godafrid's quasi-mechanical lips, unmistakably related to some song that he's heard long ago, but now forgotten to the corners of his mind. At least it had a catchy beat.

Once inside the garage, he found the necessary implement for dispensing water. Turning the valve, the water came slowly then fiercely. The liquid poured over his boots, the waterproof nature ensured no droplet made it pass while the crusted blood slowly dissolved. He stomps with his left, then his right trying to hasten the process. He half covered the nozzle end with a finger to boost the pressure. Boots dripping wet, the mercenary began to pace back and forth with practiced footwork. Shaking off the remaining fluid and scrapping against the floor of the garage to generate friction. The process in all took five minutes. Before he returned inside, Godafrid looked to his breastplate. His fingers slithered over the top of the gorget and tried to pry it off. Grunting several times as the interlocked machinery tugged at his fleshy chest. "[It is pointless!]" He shouted in the tongue of his forebears. Bitterly repaid, the mercenary made his way back inside.

"Is zere anyzing to drink? Mein throat is fery parched, I'd even go for a beer." He asked to no one in particular, though he'd be grateful if his fellow patrons helped him.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
The doctor didn't so much turn around as turn their head around...literally. The eerie bird's stare didn't even appear to blink for the better half of a minute before Lachesis finally remember that apparently speech was a component in communication.
"Oh, hello there! Would tea do? No sorrow-spiders I'd recommend, although lemon and honey might work via a combination of antioxidants – flavonoids and phenolic compounds, essential vitamins and minerals and certain vitamins." Sir, I don't think anyone asked for a medical lecture at this time.

Last edited:
Interactions: Anna, Mrs. Gertrude SilverFlight SilverFlight

A gentle smile tugged at the lips of Esiyae as she watched her bonded take a liking to the young mechanic. Her eyes softened as she gently ran her fingers through the snowy black rosette-covered fur. As Anna asked if she passed, a soft laugh came from the unusual cat-like woman. Her ears flicking up as she gave her bonded a sly look. "You passed. She doesn't usually like strangers, you must be special." The Silenean spoke fondly of her bonded as she flicked an ear slightly with her tapered fingers. As Anna headed up the stairs, the girl followed a bit more slowly, her fingers not budging from the comforting fur of her Sarot. The skirt brushed the floor as her shoes clicked softly along the floor, her auburn and copper-toned hair glinting slightly under the light from the chandeliers as she paused. The voice of an unknown woman caused her to immediately shy back behind her cat mount.

Ilmadia huffed softly as she studied her bonded getting along with the mechanic. Her long tail swept over the floor as she stood up, her paws silent on the floor as she followed the two girls up the stairs. Her eyes flashed from side to side carefully. As her silenean shied away form an unknown figure, the Sarot immediately went on guard, weaving her way through the feet of Esiyae before standing tall, scales glimmering in the light of the chandeliers. Her chest rumbled protectively as the girl went from a talkative, inquisitive being to a shy, demure, and quiet girl once more. "A... A bath would be wonderful ma'am." Her voice was a tad shaky as she stammered her way through the sentence. The silence was erupted by a soft rumble from Esiyae and her cheeks darkened a darker blue color "A...and maybe some food too." She admitted sheepishly. Her tone was a bit embarrassed.

Charlie gave a wide smile to the bird thing as they passed by, though the stare they gave him did make him uncomfortable for obvious reasons. Bird thing had lots of mechanical parts! Charlie wondered if it was just a suit or if the bird thing was an automaton like Rhea... Or something.

Charlie smiled at Calliope's response, "Haha, yeah that's me! Elnaril is a really good cook!" Charlie said, "Calliope is a pretty name by the way, I haven't heard that one before..."

Charlie trailed off, staring at the floor for a moment, then snapped back to attention and looking at Cal again. "What do you do for a living? You look super strong!"

Zazz Zazz

Charlie gave a wide smile to the bird thing as they passed by, though the stare they gave him did make him uncomfortable for obvious reasons. Bird thing had lots of mechanical parts! Charlie wondered if it was just a suit or if the bird thing was an automaton like Rhea... Or something.

Charlie smiled at Calliope's response, "Haha, yeah that's me! Elnaril is a really good cook!" Charlie said, "Calliope is a pretty name by the way, I haven't heard that one before..."

Charlie trailed off, staring at the floor for a moment, then snapped back to attention and looking at Cal again. "What do you do for a living? You look super strong!"

Zazz Zazz
Calliope shrugged, a small smile forming; it was hard not to smile, given Charlie's generally cheery demeanor. "It's fairly common where I'm from." Hence why she chose to keep her name when Henrick had forged her a new identity all those years ago.

She laughed at his observation, and said, "I hope so! I fight in arenas. Decent career to travel for, if you're good at it." Cal gave him a curious look over. "What... Forgive me, but what do you look like? Naturally, I mean."

ching-yeh-dog.jpg
With: The people in Henreick's;
Interactions: Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Mentions: SilverFlight SilverFlight ;
Mood: Actually Refreshed;

The black armoured mercenary received his wish. His head turned towards the sound of that voice. A bird-faced fellow offered him a choice or two. Sauntering over, the wolf-snouted man bowed before answering. "Thank you, mein avian fellow. Tea vith lemon zounds heavenly, but I'd razher take plain zukar zan honey. Mezes vith ze zervos." A knuckle taps the side of his metal maw before sitting down at the table, unshouldering the rifle and laying it propped against the seat he took. "Vat exactly are you, mein friend? Rarely do I see odd fellovs. Uzually, I'm zee odd one out." The mercenary tapped his fingers against the table and loosened himself in the chair. "Ah, vu don't need to ansver me. Curiouzity is all."

He did wonder where the owner rushed off to, he couldn't exactly pay him when he isn't here.

Lachesis
Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Lachesis.jpg
Lachesis moved with an almost eerie grace, whipping out a vial of honey out of their many layers of black robes. Several black feathers fluttered to the ground, their roots pale and almost albino in color.
"The Imperial name for my species would be Corven, or Corvus Plaga. I find it odd that despite the fact our bodies resemble humanoids more than actual Corvus corone specimens, the scientific name mentions none of it. And of course, my metal friend, knowledge is everything." Lachesis offered the teacup filled with honey at the mercenary. "You remind me of an automaton, a curious creature indeed." This was spoken more like an observation than a question. "How intriguing."

"You fight for money?" Charlie asked, awe-struck as if he could never comprehend why anyone would ever do that, "I honestly though you were going to say you were a lumberjack or something, but that's a lot cooler! I bet you could beat up some super buff creatures!"

Charlie was a little confused at Cal's question at first, looking down at himself, though he realized what she meant after a few seconds of processing. "Oh you mean without being bipedal!! I almost forgot I used to not look like this. It's been a while since I shifted. I can show you though!"

Charlie quickly removed his glasses (which technically removed his 'eyes' all together because his 'eyes' we're just the glasses painted over to look like cartoon eyes) then let himself relax, which he hadn't done in a long while. His entire body collapsed into a puddle of nothingness, just a green blob lying helplessly on the floor. It kind of looked like what a melted gummy bear would look like. As quickly as he had melted he stood once again, turning back into the 'human' shape he took on years ago.

"It's nothing exciting honestly." Charlie laughed after forming makeshift vocal cords again. It did take him a while to figure out how to speak, he had to read at least 10 books on anatomy before he could recreate that structure.

Charlie put his eyes back on (or in other words, his glasses) and was about to ask another question when something caught his attention. An exquisite painting was perched on a wall, and it almost looked... Familiar?

"Hey, it was nice to meet you! I'll be right back though, talk to you later!" Charlie waved a goodbye despite the fact he was only going a few steps away. Turning and walking toward the painting, he stopped a few paces in front of it.

It looked like a forest. Something he had seen before. It wasn't a forest he specifically recognized, but the trees. The trees were comfortable. He missed the forest. There were so many beautiful birds and animals that he never saw again once he moved into the city. The tall trees, the light breeze that rustled leaves, the whispering among creatures hiding in bushes and tall grass. Sometimes he wished he could go back. He even missed The Creatures. Those long skinny sharp toothed creatures. They didn't have a name... he should give them one eventually.

Charlie stood there and stared at the painting, and decided he would continue to do so until his new friends moved on from the house. The painting was... Comfortable.

(Alright, this will be my last post probably until July (maybe a little sooner) I hope you all have a good time this month!)

Interaction:
Zazz Zazz

ching-yeh-dog.jpg
With: The people in Henreick's;
Interactions: Sunsmiter Sunsmiter
Mentions: ;
Mood: Honey-Yugh;

The wolf-headed warrior nodded along with the Corven's description of his species. He is right, knowledge is power and a tiny aspect of Godafrid smiled with what he has received. His maw popped open, inviting the herb-infused water down the length. The hot water touched his fleshy lips, biting him with heat. But he did not flinch, enduring the searing pain. His tongue tasted honey, Scheisse! The molten honey seeped into the tiny effector parts of the snout. When Godafrid tried to close it, the snout moved with sluggish haste.

"I zought I zaid NEIN honey. Agh, zis vill pass zoon." A part of him wished that the anti-fluid coating wasn't burned off after that one incident months ago. "Anyvay, I may look like ein cyporg, but I azure vu. I am man to zee bone, zough above it I am more machine. Very advanced haugmentazions."

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Lachesis
Interactions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
"Mes excuses." The Corven noted something down, apparently using one of their feathers as a quill. "That sounds like a rather difficult and painful procedure. Hm...interesting. I've yet to know about companies that could create such advanced cyborgs. The ways of blood and bone are more my domain unfortunately. But ah, to limit us to one form would be foolish, no?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back