• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Esiyae & Elincia ~ Silenean ~ 22 years old
Interactions: Zark SilverFlight SilverFlight + Lachesis Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Elincia circled the table, placing her large white paws up as she stretched out her neck to sniff the cups carefully. A curious churring sound erupted from her chest as she glanced over her shoulder to Esiyae. The Silenean had placed her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raised as she shook her head fondly.
"Elincia, get down." She scolded fondly. Her eyes sparkling with amusement as the large Sarot removed herself almost sheepishly from the table. "I apologize for her, she's always protective and curious." Ilmadria spoke softly as she shifted slightly to carefully accept the tea from Lachesis. Her hands curled around her cup carefully as she tilted her head curiously "How aware are you of the things going on outside this place?" She asked softly.

Elincia gave an exasperated look to her mistress and shook her large head before padding to Zark and sniffing the Chimera fondly. Her eyes followed the Doctor as he approached the trio. Her mistress's fingers held the cup carefully, blue skin standing out against the cup as she sipped the hot liquid carefully.
"Elincia, you can relax a bit." Esiyae murmured softly. Her fingers that were not on the cup gently stroked the soft fur and scales gently. She had a feeling the Doctor would have done something to her if he had known about her posters being up and around. Her eyes returned to Zark as she hummed thoughtfully. With the ticking of the clockwork having quieted down. Her ears slowly came up, spots of dried blood showing against her hair and blue skin. Esiyae gently shook her head slightly to ease the ringing in her head. Yup, there was the migraine making itself known through the pounding at the temples, which felt like a sharp stabbing pain shooting through her head.

Elincia gave a concerned mew to her mistress as the girl staggered slightly. Her hand went to her brow as she hissed out through the pain in her head.
"I am fine Elincia. It'll pass. It just hit me." She reassured the feline as she kept her eyes closed for the time being. When loud noises overwhelmed her sensitive hearing she was prone to migraines and her ears bled on some occasions. This was one of the few times both happened. Her left hand reached down to touch the head of Elincia while she slowly felt for the table to set the other cup down and touch Zark. She wanted to make sure the two creatures were alright.

Last edited:
Zark seemed somewhat disappointed when the collar remained on, but he accepted it soon enough and went to investigate the Silenean's strange companion.
The chimera sniffed her back.
"Zar Zar!" He said and butted the side of her cheek affectionately.

Greeting protocol observed, Zark stood on his hind legs to reach the table, taking one of the cups daintily in both clawed hands, as if he was unused to handling such a fine little thing.
"Zark." He acknowledged his server before bowing his head and lapping at the tea like a thirsty dog, sending most of it splashing to the floor.
Watching his new friend grasp her head in pain he crooned with concern.
"Zaruu?"

Talathel Talathel Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Lachesis
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Talathel Talathel
1650901116747-png.979094

"I'm not too aware of things that go on I'm afraid. My patients don't offer too many news about the outside world, with me being a medic and what-not. When you're an employee in my line of work patient confidentiality is often worth its weight in gold."Lachesis turned around at Zark's crooning, gently setting down the teacup before slowly moving closer. "Madame Ilmadria? You don't appear to be alright, speaking from a professional medical point of view."
The Corven turned to one of the shelves, scanning the supplies for something only they knew. "Perhaps a painkiller to, well, to help with the pain?"

Esiyae + Elincia ~ Silenean + Leolyn Sarot ~ 22 years old + similar age
Interactions: Zark SilverFlight SilverFlight + Lachesis Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

The alien gently shook her head, hissing as the pain radiated through her head at the movement. Her body seemed to wilt as she slowly sat down. "This is completely normal, it'll pass eventually. This is just one of the more severe ones I get." She murmured, clutching at Elincia who had finally joined her on the floor, pressing her fur against the girl in order to soothe and reassure her mistress. A low rumble echoed around the duo as Elincia began to purr. Her cadence slowly allowed the breathing (which had quickened alarmingly when the attack first happened) of Esiyae to even out delicately.

At the concerned croon from the Chimera, a soft pulse of soothing/calming feelings surrounded the room. "I am alright. Everything will be fine." The Silenean soothed in her gentle manner. Opening her unique orbs to focus on the figure moving around. "Honestly, I am fine. Save your painkillers for when someone actually needs them." Esiyae spoke ever so lightly. Her eyes moving to focus on the head which had suddenly appeared in front of her face before she was flopped onto. "Elincia..." Esiyae groaned out in exasperation as she was 'tackled' to the floor. Elincia simply gave a chuff of amusement and let her head flop forwards. Then that unique forked tongue was out and licking frantically at the hair and face of her bonded.

Esiyae groaned before she shoved her demon feline off her body. Sitting up slowly to rest against the table leg. Her eyes found Zark before she gave a smile. Giving the Chimera permission to come over and check on her if he so desired. What could she say? She had a definite weak spot for any type of creature and species. Her empathy always helped her with that. But not for the first time, did the Silenean curse her cat-like ears and the sensitivity that came with them.

Lachesis
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Talathel Talathel

"As you wish." The Doctor scribbled something down on a scrap piece of paper nearby. "You appear to have an aversion to sharp noises, a by-product of sensitive hearing I presume?"
The Corven refilled Zark's teacup. "I would recommend something to at least muffle the excess noise if it causes you this much distress. The painkillers are actually quite easy to access on the black market when you have patients like mine." The Doctor made what sounded like a caw as they searched the shelves, sounding like a large annoyed crow. "By the by, do you happen to know the radius of your skull?"
Something clicked softly within the walls followed by a click at the door, locks unlocking and relocking as the Corven searched through a collection of eccentric clockwork implements. Organized chaos, as I would call it.
"As for Zark, I will need to examine the collar first for its purpose and possible backlash if an operation is to be attempted, it's in quite a vulnerable position. Since it leads into the spinal column, caution is well-advised."

Larassa Profile.png
Name: Larassa SovnaNickname: Raven
Race: KhoelianHome Planet: Khoeli
Occupation: Bounty HuntressEquipment: Knapsack, Compound Bow, Quiver of Arrows (20/20 Normal, 1/1 Grappling), Twin Daggers

Listening to Killerie failing to maintain any semblance of composure, Larassa groaned again and rubbed her eyes. She was going to ask Shen for a bonus when they all met back up again.

Alaric suggested he would look around for their group and Larassa was content with this until Anna insisted she go with him and the others chimed in about doing the same. She side eyed the group while wondering what Shen's logic had been to put her in charge of them.

As it was decided that nobody would stay behind, Larassa huffed and pushed ahead of Alaric.
"Fine. Let me get the chimera's scent and you all follow me, y'hear?"

It was not her first time walking into a crowd of any kind and sniffing at the air for a particular scent. Still, Larassa was keenly aware of some second glances she was receiving from others in the area.
It did not take her long to catch a hint of Zark's scent and she gestured at her ragtag group to follow her.

They weaved between passerby's and past intriguing stalls of various goods. Vendors shouted about their goods and tried to shove their items at Larassa a few times before receiving her glare and quickly giving her berth.

Larassa could tell they were finally nearing their destination, as Zark's scent grew stronger. She then noticed that two other distinct smells intermingled with it. She frowned at this and instinctively withdrew her old bow, having not gotten a chance to practice with her new bow yet. Nocking an arrow, Larassa glanced back at Al, hoping he would get her silent message to keep the others back in case of a fight breaking out.
Despite one scent being unnervingly calming with lavender mixed in it, Larassa knew better than to relax around anyone she did not already know. Even then, she rarely relaxed.

Turning a corner and creeping into a derelict building, Larassa's ears flickered about, hearing faint voices, but being unable to discern any conversation. Various clicks could be heard just ahead and Larassa held up a hand to try and keep the others still. She then crept forward, her wings tight against her back and her tail swishing back and forth behind her.

Turning a corner, Larassa kept her bow at the ready, but did not take aim when she saw Zark in a rather relaxed state.
Frowning, Larassa stood up straight and kept her bow at the side for the time being.
"Vhat is goin' on 'ere?"
Her eyes wandered over Zark to double check that he was okay. Then she warily eyed the others. A Corven was standing amidst quite the collection of vials and whatnots. His appearance was not entirely welcoming, but Larassa noted he did not seem to be threatening Zark's life at the moment.
She quickly looked over the other person in the room, her eyes widening slightly at the individual. A Silenean. Larassa had heard of these people, but never seen one in-person. The appearance was uncanny based on how their kind had been explained to her in the past. Her eyes flicked over to the large feline at the woman's side. Undoubtedly a dangerous beast and there was no mistaking it was closely bonded with her.

Her wings fluffed up a bit behind herself, instinctively trying to look bigger if intimidation was needed for this situation.
Looking between those before her, Larassa stated simply, "Ze chimera belongs vith my group. Hafe you harmed 'im?"

Larassa doubted she would have much time before Anna would come bursting out from behind her running to hug Zark.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Talathel Talathel

Lachesis
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Talathel Talathel Lioness075 Lioness075
1650901116747-png.979094

"Hardly. I had to purchase him off of some underworld gentlemen a little while back before they would allow a physical examination of Chimaeriformes Zark here. Doctor Lachesis here, I believe you were the original owners of our dear Chimaeriformes here? I believe I have something that might interest you." The Doctor didn't bother turning, rather swiveling their head almost entirely backward as they reapproached to demonstrate the collar to the new group. "Make yourselves comfortable, there's tea on the second examination table to the left and the physical examination is mostly over. The blood samples can wait, especially given the new...variables in play."
Once more Lachesis gave a quick rundown of the collar, the part about it connecting into Zark's spine, the fact they weren't able to discern the purpose of such a strange device, and what they recommended should Zark want it removed.
"It doesn't appear to cause him any distress as of this moment, so I suppose it's safe to assume it will not do so in the future. I would hardly condone removing it without prior knowledge of its function or how it meshes with Zark's unique anatomy."
The Doctor made the "caw" sound again, apparently deep in thought.

Anna nodded obediently and followed. She watched with hopeful fascination as the bounty hunter began to track the scent of her beloved chimera and friend through the hundreds of strong scents that floated up from various parts of the undercity. She dared not even speak, afraid she would distract Raven from her task.

__

"Zuuu." The chimera started to walk over, but remembered the cup in his claws and carefully set it down (though it tipped over anyway). He crouched and shuffled on all fours to Esiyae's side. Zark rumbled his concern.
Just then, the door swung open and a familiar face appeared. Zark's ears shot up.
"Zarrah!" He barked and dove for Larassa, throwing his forearms up to try and hug her, lashing his tail so hard he threatened to upset one of the tables.
"Zark!" Anna pushed her way to the front of the group and Zark dove on her with a high-pitched squeal of joy.

They both hit the floor, Anna laughing as tears of joy trickled down her face.
"Zark! I thought I'd lost you! Oh I'll never let you out of my sight again!"
It was only after she had hugged her chimera for a good long minute that she got up slowly.
The being that began explaining things was frightening, but the information about the collar shocked her more.

"You're saying there are wires going into Zark's body?" She glanced at the collar with a new anger.
"My mother told me...if I tried to take the collar off, they would take Zark away..."
She buried her face into the chimera's shoulder again. "I had no idea what it was for, Zark, does it hurt?"
"Zark zark." Zark chuffed reassuringly.
Anna turned to the strange being. "You can...you can get the collar off him safely?"

Talathel Talathel Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius Hazmat44 Hazmat44 andujarprime andujarprime

Lachesis
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Talathel Talathel Lioness075 Lioness075
1650901116747-png.979094
"That is...a difficult question to answer currently. But yes, given enough time, the collar can indeed be removed safely. So long as I have the time and equipment necessary to scan and analyze exactly where the wires lead to and what functions they may be tampering with this...peculiar device can be abolished with haste."
The Corven righted the teacup before retrieving something from a nearby table.
"I do not believe Zark here is in any imminent pain or distress from the contraption, but if you find yourself concerned for his wellbeing I can prescribe painkillers should it help soothe both your consciences. I suggest a lower dosage since we can never be too certain about the side effects when concerning biocreatures and there's no telling what effects the wires may have."

Esiyae ~ Silenean ~ 22 Years Old
Interactions: Larassa Lioness075 Lioness075 + Lachesis Sunsmiter Sunsmiter + Zark / Anna SilverFlight SilverFlight

Esiyae listened with barely noticeable feeling as she clutched onto her bonded mount. Her head burrowed into the soft fur, feeling the scales brush against her fingers as she huddled close to Elincia. Her other hand gently stroked along Zark's fur as she tried to open her eyes. The Leolyn Sarot had been constantly purring as she flicked her tail gently, her teeth bared as the door shot open from a sudden movement. The sapphire orbs narrowed in on the door as it burst open to reveal two newcomers. One which was a biomen! Despite the soothing emotions echoing around the room, Sensitive ears flattened as Esiyae bared her teeth against the sudden onslaught of noise. Esiyae's soothing emotions seemed to vanish as tension rose through the air and her eyes flashed dangerously as she felt herself gain a new pulse of pain behind her temples. Her fingers rubbed at her temples in order to relieve the pain.

Elincia growled quietly before she sat up, staying before Esiyae carefully as her ears flicked back in cautiousness. Esiyae hadn’t been expecting the two newcomers and her cat-like ears once more flattened back as she hissed in pain. Her fingers clenched as she slowly stood up, watching the Chimera bound forward to tackle a young human. A slight smile flickered across delicate lips before She gently tugged her hood up over her auburn, copper and red hair. Her piercing two-toned gaze sliding to the now open door and slowly, the young Silenean carefully began to slip towards it. Her bare feet quiet on the ground as she eased herself carefully around the duo as they seemed distracted. “Elincia, let’s go.” The girl spoke softly, the accent almost unnoticeable in the room as she gestured with her head. She wanted to go find a place to wash her face. Her skin felt itchy with the dried blood sitting there and she just wanted to get someplace quiet. Zark would be fine. She wasn’t one to stay in a group, especially with wanted posters out and about. The fewer that knew about her the better. Elincia huffed as she padded after her mistress, giving a soft purr and rub of her head along Zark’s neck before aiming to leave as well. The blue and turquoise scales glittering as lights hit them gently.

The decent-sized Sarot couldn't resist one last bit of fun as her long tail swept around to whack Larassa and the Doctor as she passed. Her blue orbs sparking with mischief. She stuck out her forked tongue to lick the biomen in the room before a delicate laugh sounded. The soft tinkling sound almost resembling a coming of crystals bumping into one another. "Don't even think about it." Esiyae spoke from her spot by the door, one foot almost out the door. A questioning mrrow left Elincia's mouth. "No, you may not." The girl sounded so scolding and the ... was that a pout? Yes, her Sarot was pouting at her before giving a chatter at her filled with what sounded like sass.

Last edited:
"Excuse me." Shen replied in an offended tone. "I dress far better than the queen. What's it for then, Miss Cryptic?"
A shock of red fur caught his eye and Shen turned. He saw the cage, and an all to familiar tail being pushed under a tarp.
"Bloody Hell, I think that was Anna's pet monstrosity over there..." He was so focused on what he'd seen he backed straight into some poor Brigandian woman, who seemed just about as distracted as he was.

"Steady on!" He put out a hand to catch her. When he had the chance to get a look at her he pursed his lips.
"You look like you're not bad in a fight. Fancy a quick little job? It pays."
He glanced back at Calliope. "Those two goons shouldn't be too much of a problem for three of us. Let's tail them."
Cal snorted at Shen's grandiose sense of self. "You're not wrong," she muttered in amusement. "Something for Killerie, maybe."

The blonde followed Shen's gaze and caught sight of Zark's tail being covered up with a tarp. Calliope didn't wait for Shen or the possible new addition, following on the cage's trail.

She looked at the man dressed in kimono who caught her as she raised a eyebrow."A job? Well I'm in."She said. She was skeptical but she couldn't say no because she was also running low on money herself. She notice the blonde running off."Hey Wait for us! Human!"She said. Kaliha Runs after her as fast as she can, to help trail whatever they was talking about.

Shen led the way down into the darkened alley. Unfortunately the maze of small passages meant that they quickly vanished out of sight.
"Blast. Where did they go?"
After checking a few corners Shen swore. "This is just not my day..."
The captain signaled Calliope and their new acquaintance to wait in the central throughfare. The air smelled of grease and fruit left too long in the hot, humid air.

"I will most assuredly be needing a bath after this." He complained loudly.
Just about the time when Shen was about to give up and start pressing local vendors for information he spotted one of the thugs. He was emerging from a small side street, a bulging pouch of coins in place of the cage he was pulling before.

"Afternoon." Shen said pleasantly, then landed a punch square on the man's nose.

((You guys can totally write combat with the second guy if you want to, either way Shen is shaking them down for information...and their money))
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Zazz Zazz

*~*~*

Zark stuck his tongue out at the painkillers the doctor had offered.
"If it's not hurting him...I'd rather not use medication." Anna replied, eyeing the doctor with mild suspicion.
When Zark caught wind of Esiyae trying to leave he cooed softly.
"Zuu?"

It was just then that Shen opened the door and nearly collided with the Silenean.
"Oh, goodness, pardon me."
He surveyed the room quickly, seeing Anna, Larassa and the others all safe and sound.

"Glad you found them Raven. I admit I was a little worried when I saw the tail end of our pungent crimson friend being carted into this dubious place."
He tossed the bag of coins onto one of the tables.
"I'm afraid the chimera's not for sale. He's a member of my crew you see, and odorous as he may be, I am obliged to protect him."

Anna looked at the captain with no small amount of surprise.
"Do you mean that?"
Shen looked down at her and coughed. "Well, naturally only until we deal with you. Besides. If we lost that thing you wouldn't let me hear the end of it!"

Shen watched as Zark trotted over to Esiyae and pressed his head under her arm fondly. Shen raised an eyebrow as he appraised the two new faces in the room. He decided to address the Silenean first, taking in her elaborate adornments and the beautiful clothing that nearly rivaled his own.
"You ah...you're not very familiar with Port Resolve...are you?" He questioned delicately.

"Now, correct me if I am wrong, but you look like you are in need to a place to lay low. If not by your attire, which, if I may be blunt, sticks out like an Imperial in a coal mine, then by the fact that you bear an uncanny resemblance to a certain poster I've seen plastered about the more visible places of this city."
He offered a small bow. "My lady, if you are not a friend of the empire, then you are a very welcome candidate for a friend in my eyes. I have a place you will be safe. Besides, the giant red rat seems to like you."

To the doctor he have a much more critical gaze. "I assume this is your fine establishment my crew is currently tramping their dirty feet over?"
"They said they looked at Zark's collar." Anna told him. "It's got some sort of wires, connected to his spine. They said they can remove it."

"Wires?" Shen repeated, suddenly very curious. "Why would there need to be spinal implants in a pet chimera?" His brow furrowed Shen was silent for a long moment. You could almost see the wheels turning in his head.
"My good doctor, you said that you can remove this collar? Would you also then be able to determine it's function? I think I'd very much like to know what the empress is playing at here. So, let me extend the invitation to you as well. I've a safe house up on Copper Hill. We are headed there now."

Talathel Talathel Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Lioness075 Lioness075 Hazmat44 Hazmat44 andujarprime andujarprime Saturn_moon Saturn_moon TheSpeck TheSpeck Zazz Zazz Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Naberius Naberius

Last edited:
With everyone back together, Elnaril felt much more at ease. He wasn't sure why, but he had a bit of anxiety about the group splitting up too much regardless of how talented most of the others were at defending themselves. If another one of those nearly unstoppable agent people showed up while they were separated who knows what would happen. But for the moment, they were reunited one and all, and had encountered a few interesting individuals along the way. Being the rather shy elf he was, he more or less stayed near Killerie and off slightly behind his large insectoid friend getting a good look at the newcomers. He dug in his bag and retrieved his notebook, curious. Being the scholarly type he was, he always enjoyed jotting down information on new people and races and creatures he encountered, especially those he'd never seen or heard of before, the sound of pen on paper a never-ending background noise to the conversations the others were having.

He perked up when he heard Shen offering to invite the others to go on their strange adventure together, and even more so at the mention of a safe house. He began to grow excited, smiling wider than before as he put away his writing implements.

"A real safe house? Like in all those stories of spies and rogues? Where they always gather to plot daring escapades and dangerous missions to bandit fortresses and monster dens?"

Clearly, he was much more childlike than he wanted people to know, practically bouncing on the heels of his feet at the idea. Sure, he wasn't exactly a dashing adventurer himself, nor did he have the combat capacity to be of much use in a den of beasts, but he did always get overly excited to visit someplace new and interesting. Like a child at an amusement park.

1650901116747-png.979094
"Your concern is understandable, even if it's unwarranted. There is no need to hasten the removal process; such a delicate operation should not be botched out of impetuous crass."
Then, to Shen with what appeared to be a nod from the mask."Of course, I would never turn out an opportunity to advance the sciences. In time, I would indeed be able to remove the collar, after determining its function of course. This would hardly be my first time working with pirates."
A flurry of low-toned clicking from the steampunk bird, presumably out of excitement or gratitude. With Lachesis, it's always hard to tell.
"It seems to be about high time to wrap up my current office here."

The second thug tried to save his partner from the Captain, but Cal caught his swing and swiftly put a fist in his gut. He crumpled and surrendered. After Shen finished extorting information - and taking a hefty coinpurse - from the man, Calliope followed after her flamboyant companion, pulling her hood back up.

Calliope stood at the door, eyeing the blue-skinned cat lady. She didn't seem like an average commoner, as Shen had clearly also noticed. She couldn't help but snort in amusement; their captain was anything but inconspicuous.

The doctor, now... They had some interesting information. The Imperial court had tampered with Zark's collar, and of course the princess was of little help. Calliope listened to the ticking doctor, carefully refraining from offering her healing abilities until she knew what exactly was wired into the chimera.

"As much as we all love the sound of your voice, Shen, maybe we should get going."

Last edited:
Esiyae ~ Silenean ~ 22 years old
Interactions: Anna Shen Zark SilverFlight SilverFlight + Lachesis Sunsmiter Sunsmiter + Larassa Lioness075 Lioness075 + Calliope Zazz Zazz + Kaliha Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Esiyae had been ready to leave the room. Her eyes turned to the Chimera which had crooned in her direction. Her eyes softened as she allowed her soothing emotions to fill the room. The silenean whipped around as the door opened once more to reveal yet another set of newcomers. Elincia was in front of her mistress almost immediately. The Leolyn Sarot growled deeply at the captain and newcomer. Pearly white ivory fangs glinting in the given light as her chest rumbled with a warning. Esiyae had fallen into a practice defensive stance, one hand ready to whip out her dagger in order to protect herself if it came down to it Her unique two-toned orbs were wary as the captain mentioned her wanted poster laying around.

Elincia huffed as a delicate blue hand reached down to rest between her white-furred head. The feline turned her head to rest stunning sapphire ice chips on her mistress as the girl gently shook her head at the bonded mount. "Stop it Elincia, I do not believe they wish harm upon us." Esiyae murmured fondly. Her fingers reached down to gently stroke her fingers over the crescent shape of scales below her friend's eyes. The growl was replaced with a steady thrum of a purr which sounded like a motor being started. Esiyae turned her eyes to Shen carefully, studying the captain carefully. Her one hand slowly removed from the position beside her dagger as she eased up her stance. Stunning violet and turquoise orbs carefully guarding her secrets as she tilted her head. "And which poster did you see?" The healer asked lightly. Her soft accent filled the room as she slowly stepped back. Elincia herded her backward towards the Chimera.

Esiyae had not allowed her guard to lower since she had entered the room. Her head hurt something fierce and she felt crowded. Her distrust was obvious in how her orbs darted between almost every single body around her minus the two creatures. She felt disgusting with dried blood along her skin at the base of her ears and as she shifted her weight a sharp pain to her temples almost immediately had the Silenean hiss out a soft foreign curse. This attack was definitely not one of her smaller ones. Hmm, maybe she should take the offer. If she felt like the captain wanted to use her, she could always leave and go her own way. "If there is no problem with me joining you, what better option do I have?" She murmured softly "Hope you aren't allergic to felines. Wherever I go, Elincia goes too." Her tone was icy cold as violet and turquoise orbs gazed at Shen distrustfully. Her hood was up one more, hiding the gorgeous red hair and ears as she studied the group carefully. "You can call me Ilmadria" Giving her usual alias to the unknown group before glancing down to Elincia. Until their trust was earned, she would not give her full true name. You can never be too careful.

Rhea nodded and followed Charlie off the ship towards the shop he had pointed out. Port Resolve was a stark contrast in comparison to St Celeste. Even for the young android who had spent a good amount of time in the seedier districts within the city, Port Resolve felt like the dark underbelly of an unknown beast. The streets were filthy and the air had a faint scent of rancid oil and something rotting all hidden under the clouds of tobacco smoke. Still, Rhea found herself not disliking what she saw. Her eyes scanned every android that passed by them, taking in their various shapes, sizes, and builds with awe, wondering who might have made them and how they fared better than her.

Making their way through the streets, Rhea noticed Charlie cautiously avoiding coming into contact with people who passed him by. Subtly, the android slipped in front of him, putting herself between her crewmate and the oncoming traffic. It was then she caught sight of their brightly and ostentatiously dressed crew very conspicuously sneaking into an old, derelict building just off the street. "Oh look, there is our crew." She pointed out, then paused. "However, they seem to be trying to not be noticed. Do you think we should approach? They might be disappointed to learn that they were unsuccessful in their attempt at discretion. Perhaps we can wait by the door for them to make their exit."

Interaction: TheSpeck TheSpeck
Mentions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Zazz Zazz andujarprime andujarprime andujarprime andujarprime

Charlie was in the middle of obliviously marveling at his surroundings when Rhea somehow managed to quietly slip in front of him. He came to an abrupt stop in his already set path, a small part of him startled that a robot could be sneaky. Then again, most automatons he ever delt with were poorly made, rusted, and falling apart.

"Friends?" Charlie squeaked when Rhea mentioned their crew, looking in the direction Rhea pointed to. He managed to catch only a glimpse of them before they vanished into an old building.

"I think we should go over there, it would be better if they knew that it was really easy to see them! Then they will be prepared if someone else spotted them." Charlie replied while searching for a route through the crowd. He instinctively shot out a hand to hold Rhea's, but quickly retracted it. Right! No hand holding system for adults. He distinctly remembered his friend Ramon telling him it was weird, and that only children do that! Also he said Charlie's hand was too sticky and weird to be ok in a hand holding situation.

Now Charlie felt embarrassed. What if he offended her? Maybe she didn't know what he was trying to do... Would that be better though? Looking away from Rhea, he spotted out a small opening in the crowd. "Let's go!" He said, moving forward with the assumption that she would follow, without even considering that she might not know the route he was taking.

Charlie wormed his way through the crowd, taking turns at random points to avoid running into stray pedestrians. He reached the building unscathed, and assuming that Rhea was still behind him, found the entrance to the building. He walked in, finding the crew again after a few seconds of searching.

(Apologies if I wrote anything about the building wrong, I can't seem to remember what it was like on the inside 😬)

Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Mentioned: SilverFlight SilverFlight Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime

The Brigandian looked at the Cloaked woman literally hitting the thief and seemed that it was all covered, She guess. Kaliha Then followed Shen but as she entered a building she noticed the others there were some interesting species among them which sorta intrigued her. But she shook her head and looked at when with a concerned look."okay... I need some answers, Also do You know a stand where i can get some information around here because I was a bit busy at the moment sir."Kaliha said. Her orbs were a default Light yellow not indicating anything currently. "Also by the way the name's Kaliha."She said with a small smile.

Mentions: TheSpeck TheSpeck SilverFlight SilverFlight Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Talathel Talathel Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Zazz Zazz Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Shen eyed the lion creature warily as it growled. "Erm..Nice kitty."
He answered the Silenean's question honestly. "The poster I saw was generally very vague about the cause of the pursuit, there is usually one of two reasons for that: One, the person in the poster is the leader of rebel forces, and two, the person in question has a talent or ability the imperium wants. Whichever it is, the object bore an uncanny resemblance to the personage before me."

At length they had two new companions, three if Shen counted the cat creature.
"Well, I don't suppose you'll give me much of a choice on the matter will you?"
Shen turned, grumbling under his breath: "Anymore animals and we can open a zoo..."
Talathel Talathel

Elnaril's excitement about their next destination made the captain smile. "The very same my dear Elnaril, the very same." It was all Shen could do to keep from patting the youth on his head. Naberius Naberius
Calliope's reminder made the captain cough self-consciously. "Right, well then. Let us be off. Anna, do not let the chimera out of your sight."
In response, Anna took Zark's paw in a firm grip. "Yes captain."
Zazz Zazz

Outside he returned to the odd engineer they had picked up in pursuit of the thugs that had taken Zark.
"Answers, right. Well, we're pirates. I'm the captain, we just rescued one of our crew members. The hairy one. No, that one." Shen pointed to Zark. "Now we have a few more faces here and we're all on our merry way to get our ship re-registered by a dear old acquaintance of mine. If it's information you want, Henrick if most certainly the individual you want to speak to. Come along!"
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

~*~*~

Shen led party through the narrow streets and dark alleys, finally getting his bearings. He took them through tunnels, and squeezed between buildings. They came out onto a sandy walk-way, coloured cloth draped over the passage and lit up by the sun, showering them in a gentle rainbow as they went.

Eventually they came to a thin set of steps carved into one of the stone buildings. There were no railings and often the steps were so narrow one had to step sideways up them. Luckily there were pegs set into the wall that served as hand holds. Zark simply scaled the wall over their heads, his paw pads like velcro on the rough stone.

It didn't take them long before they came to the doors of an old stately home, though anyone could tell it had seen better days: the white moldings were damaged and stained with soot and oil. There were columns liming the wrap-around porch but half of them were shattered, rude words written on the halves still standing. Still, it wasn't without charm: Lining the steps were a series of thick, brass crank gears that had been turned into make-shift planters, displaying a strange collection of exotic flowers. More gears had been polished to a shine and tied up to create wind chimes and broken glass had been set into string nets, turned into glittering decorations that hung down from the second story balcony. All of this, the house and the flowers were set onto the top of a sheet-metal dome, the copper tarnished and green.

"Henrick runs a good number of businesses, one of them is an inn out of this charming little house." He wrapped on the door.

Anna, still keeping a firm grip on Zark's paw, looked the place over. It really did look like it had been grand once, and in some ways, it still was. Despite it being dirty and broken in places, the little efforts of turning ordinary junk into decoration held a simply beauty that Anna admired.

There was a noise on the other side of the door and the latch clicked. A tiny, mustached man with pink skin and a wrinkly smile appeared before them. He had a pair of ears that were forked at the tips.
He adjusted his glasses and drained his neck upwards to look Shen in the face.
"Well!" The little man exclaimed. "If it isn't my old friend the would-be pirate!"
"Actually a real one now Henrick, and my crew and I are looking to get our new ship ah, sorted."
"S'that so? Ha! I can't wait to see what creaking tub you managed to steal!"
"Creaking tub indeed." Shen parroted sarcastically. He couldn't wait until the old codger saw the empire's brand new flagship sitting behind that old broken moon just beyond the port.
Henrick pushed the door open and stood back. "You and your crew are welcome."

The hallway was enormous, with a split staircase twining around a broken crystal chandelier to the second floor. The brass fixtures were stained, and the floor's deep varnish was peeling in places, but the carpets kept their vibrant hews, and in almost every available space, upstairs and down, there were odd little statues, flowerpots and knickknacks made out of every little bit of junk imaginable. They sat in the windows, in alcoves and lined the hall carpets. In the sitting room, Anna could see faded velvet chairs and pedestals full of the junk art. On the mantelpiece above the fireplace, stacked in corners and used as book ends. Oil pinatings, darkened with age were crammed in every available wallspace and depicted scenes and strange animals and some portraits of stately aliens looking out sternly at the room. Beyond that, Anna could hear the happy clatter of a busy kitchen.

"I'll have Gertrude prepare some rooms. Supper is at seven o'clock, I recommend the gardens, at the back of the house, through the solarium. Bit of a jungle, but you won't be bored! It'll take me and my crew better part of 24 hours to get the work done, oh, by the way, what are you calling your ship?"

Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Hazmat44 Hazmat44 TheSpeck TheSpeck Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Esiyae ~ 22 years old ~ Silenean
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Hazmat44 Hazmat44 TheSpeck TheSpeck Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Zazz Zazz

The silenean rolled her stunning two-toned orbs skywards for patience as she huffed. Listening to the captain speak about her poster, a small groan of exasperation left her lips in annoyance "They just can't get my face right." She muttered sarcastically under her breath. Her gaze turned to study the crew around her carefully. Her lips pursed as her ears flicked up under her hood, causing the darn thing to look ridiculous on her as the tips pointed the fabric upwards before she forced her curiosity down to flatten the darn things once more. Her ears drove her nuts. Almost all the time. "Elincia, stop growling and follow." The chiding tone caused a sad little whine-like growl from her Sarot. Esiyae gently ran her fingers through the soft fur fondly as she followed the group cautiously.

The strange duo followed the misfit band of pirates closely, though Esiyae stayed behind everyone as she still had that inkling of distrust running through her veins. As the group got closer to a door, the girl stopped when it opened, tilting her head curiously at the man who answered the door before she entered after everyone else. Taking off her hood, allowing her long auburn hair to tumble down in the soft waves, she gazed around in awe. Elincia was almost as entranced by the shiny things.... well she was a feline. Cat-like ears pricked up as Esiyae turned in a slight circle, the skirt flowing out around her legs as her lips twitched into a fond smile. Slight canines poked out from her lips as she gave a soft laugh out loud. Causing Elincia to whip about, looking something like a deer-caught-in-headlights with wide ice blue sapphire orbs.

The two-toned gaze met the sapphires and that smile turned to a pout. "Shut it you overgrown fluff ball. It's pretty okay?" She crossed her arms and tilted her head up in an attempt to be annoyed at her bonded feline. As Esiyae was pretending to be upset, Elincia couldn't help but tap into her more curious feline side and low and behold, she went to cause trouble. Her long tail flicked and almost knocked a flower pot off a window sill before Esiyae noticed. "Don't you dare!" Ilmadria scolded, raising an eyebrow before she chased after the feline. "ELINCIA! Get back here!" The two engaged in a random bought of tag, causing the Sarot to leap at her bonded and knock her to the ground before flopping onto her completely. The two sat there before Elincia decided to cover Esiyae in lots and lots of slobbery licks. The silenean shoved the head away and stood up, flicking slobber at her bonded and smirking when Elincia looked very offended and began to wash her face. "You know this takes forever to wash out." The girl snarked in between soft laughs. Her eyes shimmered with amusement that was often not present. Turning to see if anyone had noticed the duo's weird attempts at play, Esiyae straightened up and dusted herself off... maybe she ought to introduce herself to everyone fully... But could she trust them enough o give her true name and not her alias?

Killerie had been having an interesting day. It all seemed to have gone by in a bit of a blur, but she still wanted to explore some more! The giant house up ahead seemed like a good place to start, but there was only so much she could do on her own.

She hadn't gotten to build anything, or even make a new friend. Technically there was the new people, but... she couldn't exactly call them friends at the moment.

Killerie skittered across the ground, nervously eyeing the new additions. Heading over to Elnaril, she anxiously asked, "What do you think of all these new people?" The great centipede was obviously worried about them, but didn't want to say anything if Shen thought they were good enough for the team.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius

Lachesis
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Hazmat44 Hazmat44 TheSpeck TheSpeck Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Zazz Zazz
"Impressive, most interesting!" The unsettling Doctor wasn't even trying to hide the fact their head didn't even seem to be attached. All these shiny objects certainly interested them. A single black feather drifted from the hem of their robes as the Corven seemed to whip a wristwatch out of nowhere(it was most likely from under their robes but who knows?) to check the time and to fiddle around it for no apparent reason. Lachesis was full of such eccentricities. "Onto introductions shall we? I'm Doctor Lachesis, pleased to be your acquaintance. Your ship has a medical bay, I presume? Fully equipped or standard Imperial issue?"
The Doctor was either scrutinizing the crew in their own strange medical way or they just happened to be looking like they were doing that. So...yeah probably the first.

Zark watched Elincia, and when she took off, followed by the Silenean woman Zark leapt after them with an excited squeak.
"Zark!" Anna ran to chase him too.

"Aaah! Kindly take your roughhousing outside please! These items are delicate." Henrick seemed very distressed.
"Sorry sir!" Anna replied, jumping on Zark to stop him. The chimera stopped, not phased at all by the extra weight, and Anna was left hanging from his neck. She dropped to the ground.

Anna grinned at Esiyae. "I'm Anna." She said brightly. "I suppose you've met Zark already."
"Zark!" Said Zark and moved to press his head against Esiyae's arm.
"That's strange, he's never taken to anybody like that before." Anna smiled as she sat back on the floor. "You must be a good person. Where do you come from?"
Talathel Talathel

Shen answered the strange doctor as well as he could. "Erm, likely standard Imperial issue, but after this job, we'll have the funds to equip it fully. My name is Shen, you may call me captain."

Shen made the rounds with names and roles, pointing at each of his crew members as he spoke of them.
"We're all still getting used to reach other, so you won't be alone in that."

"Perhaps," Henrick began to offer with one clawed finger raised. "The good doctor may like to visit the library? It's in the west drawing room, just go through the hall door there, and take a right. Now, I should see to that ship, if you need anything Gertrude's in the kitchen, or, just holler for one of the serving bots."
With that, Henrick gathered his tools and coat and went to fetch the members of his crew to start work on the ship.
Sunsmiter Sunsmiter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back