• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anna beamed at Caliope. Zark, who really only understood the emotion behind it, purred happily, thumping his tail on the ground.

Alaric got up and made his own promise to teach her combat. Anna grinned, and then tried to cover it up, biting her lip, but the smile was still there. As Caliope had already vanished she poured her gratitude for that also into the hug she launched at Alaric before he could escape.
"Thank you." She whispered, before bouncing back to the table to help clear up.
andujarprime andujarprime

As she worked she thought about exploring the ship later. There was still so much to see. Not that it was as massive as the Imperial dreadnoughts, but it was a fair size for the speed it had on record. After that she committed to pouring through the manuals in the engineer's quarters. There were at least three volumes so she had seen. She wanted to know everything about the ship.

"What will you do once we're done in the kitchen?" She had directed the question to the few who remained, mainly Charlie and Elnaril.
TheSpeck TheSpeck Naberius Naberius

~~~

Shen stopped muttering as soon as he heard the footsteps. It was their beastman sharpshooter
Oh yes,” he answered her observation with mock-enthusiasm. “I’m spectacular at it, an intergalactic champion in fact, I've got medals.

He did however, take her question seriously.
For now the plan is: get princess to client, collect cash, hopefully before the empire cottons on to where we’re going.” Shen thought for a bit, glancing over at the vulpine features of his new crewmate. If he was going to lead them, he would likely have to trust them first.

However, precisely for that last bit, we are not going directly to the client. We will stop off at an old haunt I know to get this ship…suited to her new job as a non-Imperial vessel: New coat of paint, new name, a re-etching of her identification crystal, you likely know the drill. Can’t have her recognized at every port.

He considered Larassa for another moment. “Are you okay with this? Selling an Imperial girl, casting her into who knows what, for a nice stack of gold? Not that I’m doubting of course, I just..want to make sure my crew is committed.

He said it in a way that did not sound like he was judging the crewmate in front of him. It sounded more like he was judging himself.
Lioness075 Lioness075

Last edited:
Charlie started to collect some dishes that were left by the unconscious guards and put them near a sink that he would use to wash them later. At the moment what he really wanted to do was sweep. Ever since they entered the ship he had been stepping on dirt and dust that kept trying to get itself stuck to him. The ship was in much better shape then most, but it seemed that whoever was the cleaner didn't have time to clean the floors before Charlies friends took over.

Charlie searched for a broom and dustpan, looking through some closets and finding many random items that definitely were not what he was looking for. Before he could find the cleaning supplies he found multiple empty backpacks, some suspicious chemicals, a few weapons, a cabinet full of spices (at that point he realized he got too close to the kitchen supplies and turned back), and a small metal bird sculpture that he proceeded to stick somewhere in his chest to save for later.

He eventually found what he was looking for and entered the dining area again, starting to sweep the entire floor by starting on the left of the room and making his way to the right. As he was sweeping, Anna asked what everyone would do after the kitchen was finished, and he was about to respond when he realized he had no idea.

Maybe he could find the bunks? Or search the ship for more trinkets like the tiny bird he found? But that wouldn't help anyone. Maybe he could offer to take watch for Raven, she was hurt so she probably shouldn't be the one doing that. But what if she got mad at him for asking? Some people do that, he didn't understand it, but they seemed to think he was calling them incompetent. He didn't know Raven well enough to know if she would think that.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, probably just clean for a while. Maybe check out the weapons room."

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Mentioned:

Lioness075 Lioness075

"I'm not quite sure honestly. I don't have much I can do to contribute or help with other than kitchen duties and maybe menial tasks."

Elnaril looked to Anna and the remaining others, shrugging. He wasn't going to lie about anything, he didn't see a point in it.

"I'm open to ideas though, but I don't think I'll be taking part in that whole learning to fight thing...I really don't like hurting people, even if it's in self defense. I'd honestly rather just find a way to avoid conflict entirely or talk someone out of it you know? Aside from that, maybe explore the ship a little. I haven't seen the whole thing yet and I should probably get familiar with the area if we're all going to be spending a lot of time here."

He'd finished cleaning up the dishes and stacked everything neatly in their secured cabinets so things wouldn't go scattering and breaking as they sailed, the last thing they needed was someone getting a broken shard of plate flying at them in the middle of a turn.

Alaric smirked as he walked away. He felt a twinge of pride at his little defiant moment of their current captain. He still had authority over his own actions. He had offered to teach Anna to fight not just for her protection. Partly it was to defy Shen, and see the look on his face when the poor girl puts someone on their ass. He took two steps away before he felt a small, stubborn force holding him in place. Instinctively he balled up a fist, but then took a moment to drop out of survival mode. He looked around, remembering these were his new crew. He looked to where the sudden weight and force was located, to see two small arms wrapped around his torso. A concerned look crossed is features at first. Then he realized, she was hugging him? "Thank You" He heard her whisper. He tentatively patted the top of her head and nodded. He was about to respond, when she released him and turned her attention elsewhere. He watched her for a few seconds as she began speaking to everyone else. He turned and walked out, smiling to himself. It had been a while since he experienced that. Genuine appreciation, it wasn't something he had experienced since the last little mission he had finished, long time ago.

Alaric found himself back on the deck. stepping out and looking up at the stars. He spotted both Larassa and Shen nearby, thus he opted for a bit of lurking and said nothing. Alaric made his way around the deck, checking on all the rigging once more before he found his way to the wheel. He tried not to interrupt whatever conversation had been going on before his arrival. His ears were on full alert as his eyes scouted the stars. He was able to pick out a few well known constellations. He took a mental note of them, their positioning, and mentally check the orientation of the ship and their heading. He didn't need to see the instruments to know that they hadn't been turned around or anything. Alaric finally stood before the wheel, checked the instruments and nodded to himself. He stepped back towards the railing nd leaned against it. finding comfort in a familiar position. He stood and waited for what he believed would be his new captain's next orders.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075

Killerie was quite literally giggling as she swung a six-layered magnifying glass over the dissected blaster on the table on front of her, peering through it at the disassembled inner workings. Plasma-based battery, gearwork projectile narrowing, magnetic barrel lining - she was learning so much!

Twisting back around to look at the wall of tools behind her, she selected two pairs of pliers and what was probably a too-large wrench. The blaster itself was fine, but that was the problem as far as she was concerned; it worked. After her experience, she wanted to ensure that they wouldn't.

Quietly humming something in an off-key, she removed the battery and firing pin, setting them aside for later tinkering. The blaster looked like someone had haphazardly torn pieces out of it at random, which was a little more accurate than Killerie was willing to admit. Pleased by the results, Killerie put the blaster to one side and examined the personal project she'd started working on.

The shell of a small white disc rested on the leftmost side of the workbench, wires and components strewn about nearby. Killerie had made a communications beacon before, which meant it wasn't that hard to do this time, but she still needed the right pieces to put it all together.

Soon, she thought. Soon, she could contact her best friend.

And then maybe all these doubts would shrink.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Larassa Profile.png
Name: Larassa SovnaNickname: Raven
Race: KhoelianHome Planet: Khoeli
Occupation: Bounty HuntressEquipment: Knapsack, Bow, Quiver of Arrows (20/20 Normal, 1/1 Grappling), Twin Daggers

Larassa snorted at Shen's response to her teasing. At least he was not going to have a stick up his butt the entire time.

Listening to Shen's plan, Larassa mulled over the many empty spaces between the objectives. Seemed like the usual for anything she and Al got involved in, though.
Shrugging, Larassa muttered, "I've hea'd of worse plans."
Her gaze shifted back to the open sea of space before them, as she scanned for any possible enemies following them.
Her ears flickered towards Shen as he spoke again and she absentmindedly nodded in response. They would not get very far with the current appearance of this ship.

When Shen voiced his possible doubts, Larassa scoffed and turned to face him.
"I've done worse to earn coin befo'e. Whatefer happens to 'er after we drop 'er off at the destination is fer 'er to deal with. Not us."

Rolling her shoulder which her 'injured' wing was attached to, Larassa tentatively glanced at the bandages and hoped nobody else would question the lack of blood soaking them. Perhaps she should find some spare blood on the deck and smear bandages in it just for the heck of it. Nah, Larassa had done dirtier things to escape suspicion before and she was not in the mood to soil her feathers yet again.

Scratching behind her ear, Larassa returned to gazing out beyond the ship before speaking quietly, "What about you? Any doubts of yer own?"

She could hear Al moving about behind them doing his usual captain stuff (even if he was technically first mate right now). He seemed to quiet down eventually and flickering her ears about told her he was back at the helm. She wondered how long he would last there before he would need to converse and pass the time.

SilverFlight SilverFlight andujarprime andujarprime

Soon enough, all of the unconscious ex-crew and guards were locked up in the brig, their weapons removed and stored haphazardly in a nearby chest. Calliope found herself an empty bunk and promptly fell in it, fully clothed and booted, right on top of the blankets. The healer was passed out in a matter of seconds.

Several hours later, Calliope awoke. The ship, she found, was fairly simple to navigate, despite its size; most ships tended to have a similar basic design, and she had been on her fair share of voyages. After checking on the prisoners in the brig, she found herself in the kitchen, looking for snacks for both herself and the folks locked up. No point in starving them just yet, she figured.

"I think Killerie might be in the gunnery." Anna offered when Charlie seemed uncertain.
"I'll be up on deck with Alaric. I want to get started right away!"

"I'm sure that's not true." Anna gave Elnaril a sympathetic look. "I'll bet you've a lot to contribute, once you find your feet here."
Regardless, she understood his unwillingness to fight.
"That is a noble sentiment. I think...the world would be a better place with more people like you." Anna meant that. She had been sheltered from a lot of what her mother had done, but it was impossible to grow up without at least a little knowledge on the cruelty of the empire. Anna felt bad for it, and she also felt bad for wanting to learn how to fight, but she reminded herself for what felt like the hundredth time since they had made their escape: she was a prisoner, and the captain at least, was not intending to keep her safe.

"I should go." Anna said quietly. "Tell me if you find anything interesting in the rest of the ship, but please, be careful in the engine room if you go."

She waved goodbye and made a dash for the steps, Zark hot on her heels.

*~*~*

"Doubts? Me? Ha! No, as I said." Shen replied, perhaps a little too forcefully. "I started this little jaunt and I intend to finish it."
Shen continued to frown out at the stars. After a long moment he stood up from the railing and stretched, yawning loudly.

"Well, it's been a day hasn't it? I shall retire for the moment. Don't forget to get some rest after your lookout shift." Shen turned to go, glancing up at Alaric, wondering how much their helmsman had heard.

He passed Anna on the stairs and coked an eyebrow at her eager expression, which melted upon catching sight of him.
"Oh, erm, good night captain."
She ran on before he could think more about it.

Once on Deck Anna raced up to Alaric, glancing once over her shoulder to make sure Shen was truly gone.
"Ready when you are!" Anna said excitedly.
Zark bounded in place beside her.

*~*~*

The next few days passed in relative peace. Shen couldn't help it, he had become almost a permanent fixture at the stern of the ship, brace spyglass out, looking for perusing imperial ships, but to his growing concern, they never appeared.

"This is too easy." Shen announced on the morning they were due to come upon Port Resolve.
Port Resolve, Shen had explained to them, was a small stopover planet for many types of ship, from cargo to passenger. It was respectable enough, on the surface, but with just the right amount of traffic to merit a decent underbelly. The problem, as Shen found out when they passed the first port marker, was that the Imperium was already there.

"Blast." Shen swore as he stood by the helm.

The port was planted in the largest crater of a shattered moon, orbiting a planet of dense and swampy jungle. The moon itself had water, and plant life, and the port itself floated on the surface of a massive purple lake. The debris of the moon coasted lazily about them as they came about.
Shen had them hide behind one of the pieces, coasting with it to avoid Imperial patrols.

"We can't take the ship anywhere near the ports, it will be spotted for sure. We'll anchor the ship to this moon fragment. Then, we all go ashore to find my acquaintance and have her collect the ship. I won't have anyone stay behind to be caught if our vessel is found. The Imperium will no doubt torture said soul until they provide detailed descriptions of us all."

"Killerie, ready the anchor, prepare to fire. Alaric, bring her head round. Raven! Keep a sharp eye! Let me know if the patrols change their pattern."

Once the ship was safely in place Shen had them all go down to the belly of the ship and collect in two of the pinnace boats that would carry them to port.
"Alaric is in charge of the other boat." Shen ordered swiftly, shooing Anna away from the steering apparatus of his own.
"I want everyone in pairs. Buddy up and do not lose your partner. This port isn't friendly in all places. Now, are we ready?"

Shen had given Larassa authority over Anna while they were on shore, however he kept a watchful eye as well.
The docks they sailed to were not the central ones: rows of well-kept piers, stocked and managed by a small army of pier-workers overseen by a harbourmaster in a shiny new uniform. They passed those, diving down and under them. By some miracle the two little boats managed to avoid all of the Imperial patrols.

"The Imperals get the freedom to move about, but ultimately, they don't run things here, and where we'll be docking, it will be just as dangerous for the Red Coats there as it will be for us." Shen told them.
He grabbed an old cloak, black and formless, and threw it over Anna.
"Hey!" Anna cried, giving him an irritated glare. In response, Shen threw one at Zark too.
"Cache your visage princess, and stifle that beast of yours as well. If you're recognized it will bring a whole world of trouble down upon our heads."

Zark growled, but he let Anna slip the cloak on him, and fasten it around his golden collar. Zark lifted his arms, letting the fabric slide off them, then he stood tall on two legs, looking more like a sapient alien species, than a chimera pet.
"Zark." He stated with an upturned nose, and began to mimic Shen's posture.
The docks they arrived at were hidden in shadow on the other side of the lake. While the central port hovered in space, this port was right on the water.
Their boats splashed down, sending purple waves rolling up over the worn wood.

The city itself had been built on layers. The most prestigious and wealthy on top, the seedier, cheaper and darker below. The air smelled of salt with a hint of copper and machine oil. Anna had never seen the like of the place:
Automatons. Machines. The streets were practically alive with shining brass creations. It seemed like each and every person at the port had an automaton to help them with their daily lives. Dirty as it was, the dankness of the underbelly of Port Resolve could do nothing to tarnish the beauty in Anna's eyes.

"This port also happens to be one of the most renown mechaniker haunts this side of the Imperium." Shen added, jumping onto the dock and tying down his pinnace.
"It's fantastic." Anna breathed.
A swift bribe and they were just about ready to be on their way.

"My acquaintance lives just past the tallow refinery, up on that copper hill there." Shen pointed to a bare hill on which stood a collection of tattered buildings. Anna had to look a second time to discern that the hill was not made of earth at all, but actual copper. Huge scarps of it from ships or factory walls, welded together to make a domed plateau that sat above the haphazard sprawl of the underbelly.
"If we get separated, we will meet there."

((Okay, go and explore! Make up whatever you like.))

Lioness075 Lioness075 andujarprime andujarprime Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Naberius Naberius TheSpeck TheSpeck Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Zazz Zazz

Larassa Profile.png
Occupation: Bounty HuntressEquipment: Knapsack, Bow, Quiver of Arrows (20/20 Normal, 1/1 Grappling), Twin Daggers

Larassa's eyebrows raised at Shen's response, but she did not push him any further. She did not want to upset the man paying her for this job after all.
Leaving him to his brooding, Larassa continued to search the stars for any possible enemies approaching. Unfortunately, there were no enemies in sight.

Shen bid her farewell for the night and Larassa merely nodded in response.
Anna soon came up to join them while Shen went below deck to get some rest. The girl sure had some spunk and while Larassa was not too keen on having anything to do with their prisoner, she still found it amusing that Alaric was going to assist her in learning how to fight. She doubted anything she learned in this short time would make a big difference in the long run anyways. If they were going to let her roam the ship freely, then they might as well give her some false hope.

Shaking her head, Larassa returned her attention to her duties and kept to herself while Alaric and Anna did whatever it was that they wanted to do. She could care less about ousting the girl to Shen when it had nothing to do with herself.

As she focused on being a lookout, Larassa halfheartedly pet her raven's body, who had hopped down from her shoulder to perch on the ship's railing. Luness cawed softly at Larassa and she faintly smiled in return. At the very least, she was never truly alone with Luness at her side.

~~~~~~~~~~

As they managed lookout shifts and Larassa ensured they stayed on course for their destination, the days passed by relatively slow. She found there was little to amuse her when she had to focus on her own duties instead of passing time messing around with Alaric.

When they finally were approaching their destination and Shen spoke up, Larassa inwardly groaned. Saying such a thing had a tendency to jinx any mission. She only hoped this would not be the case.
Unfortunately, this was in fact the exact case when they say the Imperium patrols. Larassa merely sighed while Shen took charge to get around this problem.
Her ears flicked in Shen's direction as he gave his orders and she nodded in response. She whistled for Luness and the raven took to the air, circling the ship and assisting in keeping an eye out for danger. Luckily, none of the patrols seemed to take notice of them.

As they readied to head for the shore, Larassa shared a disgruntled look with Luness, who was once again on her shoulder. Of all the people in the crew, she had been the one chosen to babysit the princess. Of course.
Ensuring all of her gear was handy in case any fights broke out, Larassa listened to Shen explain that the Imperials were no safer here than anyone else. Ironically enough, Larassa found this reassuring. They were less likely to act rashly then.

Warily, Larassa watched as Anna concealed herself beneath a cloak and did the same for Zark. Watching the chimera mimic Shen's posture had Larassa quietly snort, though she was quick to look away. She had to stay focused while they were here, especially while in charge of their prisoner.

The scents in the air had Larassa sneezing and rubbing at her nose. It was times like these that she regretted having such a strong sense of smell.

Disembarking their little ship, Larassa stood on the docks and glanced about to survey the area. In a way, Larassa felt as if she too belonged here with her mechanical eye. Though, she knew it was not all too obvious to all and thus, she was sure her animalistic traits would be noticed before anything else. Still, she suspected she could find some well crafted weaponry while they were on shore leave. As much as her personal bow had done for her over the years, she knew getting an upgrade was long overdue.

Taking note of the destination Shen pointed out, Larassa nodded and then shifted her attention to Anna and Zark.
"Well, let's git a move on, yeah? I am in need of some gear."

Pausing briefly before she moved on, Larassa scanned for Alaric and raised an eyebrow in his direction. She felt like it would be normal for him to want to stick with her, but this was not always guaranteed.
"Al, ye joinin' us or nah?"

As she waited for his response, Larassa shifted her attention back to Anna and Zark, not too keen on letting them out of her sights for long. Whether she wanted anyone else to join was left up in the air for interpretation. Inwardly, she hoped Alaric would join her and it would only be their small party until they had to meet up later on.

SilverFlight SilverFlight andujarprime andujarprime

Last edited:
Killerie hummed quietly to herself as she carefully threaded the components of two blasters, what appeared to be a gear-based hair-trigger railgun, a handgun, a shotgun, two radios, and what might've been a pair of highly advanced grenades together. The resulting amalgamation was unrecognizable as anything remotely approaching modern technology, but to the shedling Engineer's eyes, it may as well have been a clearly written manual.

Setting the finished product on her brand-new workbench, she hesitated. She wasn't completely sure whether what she was doing would be very helpful to the crew. In fact, there was a good chance it would be very unhelpful.

Regardless, she knew what she'd been told, and so it was with a heavy heart that she powered the device on, plastering a smile on her face.

It scanned for a moment, regularly releasing a dull ping every few seconds, and then finally found its signal. A fuzzy image appeared on the small screen facing her, a dimly lit bedroom with a rather frustrated-looking young woman facing her. Killerie sucked a breath in, ready to greet her best friend.

"For the love of - Killerie, I've told you a hundred times. Best friends don't wake each other up."

Her breath left all at once as a wave of anxiety crashed down on her carapace. "Sorry!" She hastily replied. "I only just built the communicator and I didn't know what time it-"

"Don't make excuses." Killerie's best friend's voice cut through the slightly distorted static like a knife. "You know how excuses make me feel."

Killerie's antennae drooped. "Sorry. It was my fault. I have no excuse," she recited, the words firmly printed into her brain. She'd certainly said them enough times. "I made some-"

"-modifications to the bomb? Killerie, that's great! What did you add? Tell me all about it!"

Killerie winced at the obvious enthusiasm in her best friend's voice. "I... haven't gotten around to it. I don't think I'm really in the mood to work on bombs at the moment."

Nothing happened for a long moment. Killerie squeezed one eye open, looking at the screen. Her best friend's expression was heartbroken, tears welling up in her eyes. "You... don't want to work on the Best Friend Bomb? I... I thought you wanted to be my friend."

"I do!" Killerie instantly replied, her body writhing in worry. "I mean - I don't want to work on the bomb because - because - it won't be my best work if I don't want to work on-"

"You don't want to work on it!"

"That's not what I said!" Killerie ducked her head, trying to grab her own mandibles with her legs. Why was every conversation so difficult!?

"Well, that's how it sounds!"

"I..." How had Killerie been so excited only a minute ago? Why did she look forward to these conversations?

Her best friend sighed over the connection. "Hey, Killerie. I'm... I'm sorry. It's been a really long few days, and a lot of stuff has been going on. That bomb just means so much to me! It's like the culmination of our friendship. The sooner it gets done, the better friends we'll be! Just... improve it whenever you can and send it back, okay? Remember. I love you. Never forget that, Killerie. I love you more than anyone else."

Killerie's eyes were glued to the screen. How could she have doubted her best friend? "Love you too, Ylivia. I'll contact you again, okay?"

Her best friend made a face. "Don't bother. If I need something, I'll call you. And scrap whatever radio you're using, the quality is terrible."

With that, the connection cut, and Killerie was left in the dark armory by herself. With a telekinetic thought, the communicator that had sent and received a signal who knew how many miles away fell apart, sloughing into components and circuits. Killerie's mind kept looping on one sentence, hearing the words she so desperately needed to hear.

I love you more than anyone else.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Several days passed without Killerie receiving a call from Ylivia, although she did keep a newer, better communicator stowed away in the armory. In an anxiety-fueled creative fit, Killerie built a slew of explosives, including two landmines, plenty of auto-suction 'sticky' bombs, half a dozen standard grenades, and a temporary anti-gravity field generator that, while effective, would most likely only last one use. Despite her attempts at building more complicated detonators, by the time they drew close to Port Resolve, she had made no progress on the Best Friend bomb. She just couldn't figure out what to improve.

Killerie's antennae snapped to attention as Shen gave out his orders, and she hastily manned the anchor arbalest. As they came closer to the water, she pulled the trigger, and a three-ton anchor launched from the arbalest with a wham that shook her eardrums. It impacted the water with an almighty splash that almost reached the still-hovering ship, and a moment later she felt the arbalest jerk. Satisfied that the anchor was (probably) fastened, she headed over to her friends to see what was going on. Apparently Shen wanted everyone in pairs, which was of course completely fine.

She knew exactly who she wanted to pair with. Anna was Raven's partner (Killerie had finally figured out what her name was after a day or two of reconnaissance), which led to the quarter-ton centipede flouncing across the deck to her other best friend. "Elnaril!" She happily cheered. "Do you want to be buddies? We could probably follow Anna and Raven if you want to."

SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius

If anyone eavesdropped on Killerie's conversation with Ylivia, that's totally okay. ;)

Anna's words had a tinge of red in the elf's cheeks as she walked away, leaving Elnaril smiling. He'd never really been complimented like that before and it felt... Good. He spent his day getting acquainted with his new surroundings. Finding all the quiet places, and where everything important was just in case. Making notes of the parts of the ship he should probably stay away from for his own good if nothing else. And that was how he spent most of his days leading up to their arrival at the Port.

Exploring, getting a feel for sailing from planet to planet, acclimating to their new home aboard. He found that he took a particular enjoyment from coming up with elaborate dishes to serve for the others on the ship, seeing the smiles and joy his food could bring out in others always made his entire day. It felt less and less like a boat full of strangers and more like what having friends was supposed to be like. Sure he knew that allowing himself to become attached to a crew of openly admitted criminals wasn't exactly the best idea in the world but a few of them were very nice people. Anna and Killerie were more like what he expected a real friend to be regardless of the situation they all found themselves in at the moment. He found that he could even forget that they were being chased and would most likely be tossed in jail or worse as long as they were all together. Safety in numbers was a smart idea, especially for someone who didn't have any combat capacity to speak of.

-----------------
On their approach, Elnaril was on the deck almost leaning over the railing to watch in wide eyed fascination at their destination. It was beautiful in its own way, a kind of place he'd never seen before or could ever picture. Most of that excitement came tumbling down when he learned they wouldn't be visiting the nicer parts of the place but would in fact be mainly in what could be called the 'bad'. For that, he was not exactly eager.

Upon landing, Elnaril was once more taken aback by the sheer size and complexity of the world he'd been tossed into only a short while ago. Certainly he'd heard about other planets and what they were like but not something like this, he couldn't have imagined something like his himself. Despite the danger they were warned of rather clearly, as he stood upon the deck with his small travel bag and notebook in hand, he couldn't help but get excited. He'd been hanging partway off the railing to get a better view of the workings of the admittedly less than ideal landing area they'd been allowed to anchor themselves when he heard a familiar voice and turned with a grin to see Killerie and smiled. He'd gotten used to and then fond of her presence in a very short time and honestly couldn't imagine not having her around despite their rocky first encounter.

"Hey! Absolutely, that sounds like a wonderful idea!"

Elnaril jogged over, looking more like an excited child about to go on a family trip than a lost and abandoned scholar left to fend for himself on an alien world and picked up by pirates. He beamed up at the towering being most would be afraid of, but now he only felt a sense of kinship. He pulled his bag from his back and opened the largest pocket wide for her to see into and looked proud of himself.

"I even made snacks for us!"

The pocket was stuffed full with wrapped sandwiches, dried fruits, nuts, and jerky all held in little pouches for the group to partake of should they get peckish while wandering the city. He even packed several bottles of water and juice, and a thermos of coffee for the members of the crew who actually enjoyed the taste of it.

"I like your idea too, we should definitely wander with a couple of the others. Easier to not get lost if we're all together. Plus I'd honestly feel a lot safer with you guys watching out for me."

Slinging his bag back into place he stepped up right next to Killerie and smiled even wider than before. He was getting excited even as they walked over to their companions, more-so than he'd felt in quite some time.A good excitement, not the sickening excitement and adrenaline of danger, but that of adventure and exploration. This was the sort of thing he lived for, wanted for himself. To see all the wonderful and interesting things the universe had to offer.

Calliope had been to the shattered moon before. She had no particular fondness for it; it had been her first stop at the start of her new life, back when her mother sent her into hiding. But, the ex-noble understood its importance.

The blonde's gaze flickered over Larassa's bandaged wing; the one-eyed woman had kept her secret, after all. She was honestly amazed she had been able to get away with it thus far, what with this crew and their rather illegal objective. She knew Shen would find out soon enough, but it was better if he didn't have something to hold over her.

Calliope stepped out of the boat and didn't bother looking at the copper hill. She knew it well enough. "I'll go with you," she told Shen, wanting to keep an eye on their shifty captain, and pulled her hood up.

Charlie spent most of his time cleaning, he did say that would be his job after all. Room after room and shelf after shelf he slowly made his way through the ship, spending the majority of his days scrubbing and dusting and organizing. Some people complain when they have to clean, but Charlie found it extremely satisfying, the look of a freshly polished and shining surface always filled him with glee. A few days passed before he finished the entire ship, but when he did he felt energized and happy. It was time to start over again, since it's been a few days the things he cleaned the first day should be starting to get dirty! But before he could reclean the entire ship (it would be much easier to maintain now that he finished deep cleaning) the crew had arrived at their first stop.

He was nervous about the delay, he wished the crew could just fly straight to their destination, stopping puts everyone in danger, but it was inevitable. This place specifically made him nervous with all the water... Well, it was a liquid, he wasn't sure if it was water based on it's color. He didn't enjoy water much, since it was hard to keep himself together whenever he went swimming. Hopefully he wouldn't have to touch it!

As the ship was anchored and landed, Charlie joined the others and listened to Shen's instructions. They would be going in pairs, which charlie liked the idea of, but he wasn't sure who he wanted to go with because everyone he knew already paired. Maybe he could get to know Rhea, she seemed nice and trustworthy.

Charlie approached Rhea with a bit of hesitation, not completely sure if she wanted to pair with someone else. "Do you want to pair up together?"

Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

Anna was very enthusiastic about Killerie and Elnaril joining them.
"I can't go to a place like this and be apart from the only other mechaniker I know !" She laughed.

Zark sniffed Elnaril's bag of well-prepared treats enthusiastically.
"Zar-Zark!" He offered supportively.

Shen nodded at Caliope. "Fine. We're all good then? With any luck it will only take a day to get the ship sorted. I'll make arrangements for our stay after I've sorted the work on the ship. Remember, that hill. Make sure you're there by nightfall, if you absolutely must go your own way."

Anna fell into step behind the beastman hunter, glancing around like a magpie in a silver shop. She nearly fell behind several times, gawking at one particularly complex automaton, or another jetpack setup. She missed her own terribly.

"What sort of gear will you buy Larassa?" Anna asked curiously. She hadn't gotten to know much about the reserved bounty hunter and was eager to learn.
"What is it you usually do in your line of work? Oh! Did you have a favourite job?"

While she bombarded the hunter with questions, Zark tried his best to walk upright. Suddenly, someone grabbed his arm.
"You look like a very discerning gentleman!" The seller said. "Try this! You've never had anything like it!"
The thing was some sort of fruit, and Zark sniffed it curiously.

Shen left Larassa to watch the princess on her own errands. He was going straight to his friend to get his ship in order.
"Why come with me?" He asked the fighter woman curiously. "Afraid I'm going to doublecross you?"
The remark was only half teasing.

Lioness075 Lioness075 Hazmat44 Hazmat44 TheSpeck TheSpeck Saturn_moon Saturn_moon Naberius Naberius Zazz Zazz andujarprime andujarprime

"Nah, you don't seem sketchy at all," Calliope retorted, keeping pace with Shen. She kept her hand on her bag, knowing better than to trust the folks on this chunk of land. Her first fight in her new life had been with a thief, here. "I'm curious about your motives, friend. Coin doesn't seem to be it."

Sure, he put on an air of.. well, flair. But something softer hid behind his shrewd exterior. He was no mere bounty hunter, Calliope could tell. She knew common riff raff from nobility, and Shen certainly was not the former.

Larassa Profile.png

Hearing the elf boy and centipede humanoid approach them, Larassa inwardly groaned. Just what she needed, even more people to keep track of while she tried to do some simple errands. The elf boy exclaimed that he had made snacks and Larassa could not resist rolling her eyes. She had zero intention of being out for too long, but she supposed that would depend on how well any price negotiations went. She was hopeful to find a better bow for on thing and she knew these weapons could be hard to come by. She did not expect the price to be...agreeable.

While the princess seemed excited about the additions to their duo, Larassa merely grunted and began making her way towards the market.
They soon were wandering through the streets and Larassa found herself having to glance over her shoulder often to make sure nobody had wandered too far away. Mostly in the princess' case, Larassa would cross her arms and glare at her until she realized she had fallen behind yet again.

As they continued along and Larassa kept an eye out for what she sought, Anna attempted conversation with her. More than aware the questions would only stop if she answered them, so she sighed before speaking.
"I'm in need ov materials fer my equipmen' and a bettah bow. Mine's old."
Not feeling any need to elaborate further, Larassa moved on to the other questions.
"I kill people to ea'n coin," she stated plainly, not caring to soften her words. "If they're lucky, I turn 'em in alive. If not, well...I earn my coin regardless."
Larassa paused to consider the third question, though. It had never been a particularly easy one to answer, simply because she had so many options to choose from. It was not the first time she had been asked for such a story, as many accosted her with similar inquiries at any bars she would visit.
"I hafe many favorites," she started before continuing, "but I suppose a good one vas vhen my bounty vas like the slime humanoid in our crew. It is difficult to handcuff someone who can slip right out of ze handcuffs or anything you use to bound 'em. I had to get creative and after numerous failed attempts and a few blaster burns, I ended up using several canteens to contain the being."
Deciding to pause there, Larassa waited for the usually inevitable question of whether the being was alive at that point. It always seemed obvious to Larassa that he was not, but it still amused her whenever someone asked.

Her ears twitched then and she glanced away from Anna to see her chimera being accosted to buy some goods. Larassa snorted at the idiot seller and walked up to him before glaring down at the seller.
"We're not interested," she said before putting a clawed hand on one of Zark's shoulders and guiding him back to Anna's side.
"Keep yer pet under control, ay?"

Shaking her head, Larassa continued to lead their small group through the streets until she finally spotted a weaponry store. She stepped through the entrance and paused to survey her options. The typical weaponry was hanging along the walls and fancier daggers and swords for rich folk were in glass cases. Larassa mindfully ignored the twinkle coming from the useless blades and moved towards the back where she had spied some crossbows.

Just as she did, a burly male human approached her side. He had a blacksmith's apron on, sturdy gloves, goggles on his forehead and the typical smears of ash and coal along his body and cheeks. He could tell with one look at Larassa that she knew what she was looking for and the two began to discuss what she was looking for while the others had a chance to explore the shop.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Hazmat44 Hazmat44

Killerie turned in every direction she possibly could without tripping over her own legs, refusing to blink in spite of how bad her eyes began to burn. She wasn't missing a minute of this!

Vendors and booths and shops screamed at her senses, the scents of oil and grease and food and sweat loading her antennae up with stimuli. Bright colors and unknown aliens stabbed at her eyes, and the shouts of innumable vendors and conversations battered at her hearing. It was almost too much for the young centipede to stand, but all she had to do was look down at the diminutive elf walking in front of her and she felt better. It helped even more to see Anna gawking at everything, too.

Leaning forward without breaking pace, she shouted over the noise (perhaps a bit too loudly), "Elnaril, did you see that food stand? I think we can make more food out of their food! I mean, it looks a bit fried but if we mix enough of it together it'll be food again, right!?"

Craning her head over, she bellowed to her other best friend, "Anna! Can we make a jetpack for shedlings!?"

Shopping with her friends, exploring a new place - this was turning out to be a much better day than she'd expected. Granted, the intimidating bird lady - Raven, she had to remind herself - was basically acting as Shen's guard, but if she ignored that it was almost like actual friendship! Bodyguarded friendship!

Everyone could be a friend eventually, assuming she put enough effort into it. With that in mind, she started considering ways to befriend the scary - befriend Raven.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075

"Was that supposed to be sarcasm?" Shen threw back at Calliope with a suspicious smile.
"Coin is precisely it." He replied flatly. "I get the money, and leave the Imperial girl to whatever fate our patron deems fit..."
His tone faltered as he said it. If it was ever difficult to read his reservations about their plan, it wasn't now, still, Shen adhered doggedly to the lie he told himself.

"I don't care about Imperials. Any Imperials. That's the end of it."

As they walked, his coat caught a few eyes, Shen refused to dress more conservatively, however he certainly knew how not to lose his purse in a place like this.
Around one corner a pair of children sat, clothes ragged and faces buried in their laps. It first looked like Shen would pass them by without a thought, but the sound of coins in the little hat one had upturned before them made both children look up.
Shen was out of sight before the smiles appeared on their faces.

The buildings grew taller as they walked, and soon they lost sight of the hilltop. It didn't take Shen very long to start second guessing their direction.
"Blast this horkol maze of a city." He put his hands on his hips. At length he sighed, it would clearly take him longer than he would have liked.
"I don't suppose you have any shopping to do miss Calliope? While I get our bearings?"

Zazz Zazz
Saturn_moon Saturn_moon ?

*~*~*

"Fascinating!" Anna exclaimed, half of her had believed the bounty hunter would simply have walked on and ignored her. She was delighted to get answers.
She held onto every word of Larassa's story.
"Was he still alive?" She asked, eyes bright.

Zark had opened his mouth, but it was only to give the seller a few critical "zarks".
"What sort of language is that?" The seller asked confused, but he got no answer before Larassa steered him back to Anna's side.
Anna saluted the beastman as she returned the faithful chimera.

As they walked, Anna noticed that some had seen the fancy golden collar Zark wore, it made her nervous.
Killerie was getting just as excited as she was, however. Anna's expression lit up when she heard "Jet pack for shedlings".
"Oh! Wat an idea!" The princess began to study Killerie closely.
"Hmm, we'd need several jet components for the segments, maybe with stabilizers so they follow one another without over extending past the motion capacity of your body..."

Anna continued to mutter like this all the way to the shop that was Larassa's destination, only then was she distracted from her thoughts on the design.
The weapons glittered on the walls about her. Anna glanced at their care taker, busy speaking with one of the shop keepers. She reached casually for an empty hilt, taking the brass and silver piece from its holder.
It was a beam saber, obviously, but how to turn it on?

She was smart enough to point it away from the others first, but when she found the button, the blade burst out with an elegant "shoom!" and Anna nearly dropped it. Zark startled and jumped back behind Killerie.
"Zark zark!" He huffed irritably.

"Raven." Anna said, looking at her beloved chimera. "I was thinking...would there be a way to remove Zark's collar? I can't help but feel it might be attracting unwanted attention."

Lioness075 Lioness075 Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Naberius Naberius andujarprime andujarprime

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Last edited:
The following days on the ship passed with relative calm as Rhea settled into a new routine of tasks and other miscellaneous odd jobs that fell in to her hands. That said, Shen had adopted a rather relaxed approach when managing the android he had recently gained ownership of and it left Rhea quite... purposeless. Her entire existence had been based on one goal - to serve and aid the people around her. Yet, everyone on this ship seemed more than capable of taking care of themselves.

When her time was not occupied, Rhea simply hovered around Shen, waiting on him hand and foot. If the days got too hot, she was there with a fan. If he had left something in his cabin, she was sprinting across the ship before the sentence even left his mouth. If he had so much as a speck of dirt on his coat, her ocular lenses would zoom in and pick it off. At the beginning, Rhea sensed some discomfort from Shen over her behavior and she wondered if she might be overdoing it. To her relief, it didn't take long for him to grow accustomed to it and she happily resumed her self-assigned duties. As happy as an android could get at least.

With their arrival in Port Resolve, Rhea felt a buzz run through her electrical systems not unlike the one she felt when first encountering the crew. It was different, new, and completely fascinating. What really caught her attention was the sheer amount of automatons walking the streets. While automatons did exist in St Celeste, they were very much the minority. The young android was still caught in her amazement when she heard someone address her from behind.

"Do you want to pair up together?"

Rhea turned and was met with the sight of Charlie. She hadn't had the chance to speak much with said crew member but had passed his shop several times back in St Celeste. With her hands pressed to her stomach, she gave him a deep ninety degree bow. "It would be an honor to accompany you. What did you have in mind?"

TheSpeck TheSpeck SilverFlight SilverFlight

Last edited:
Killerie rapidly nodded, her attention fully focused on her friend's words. "That could work! I mean, it's also an option to use gyroscopic stabilizers, but it would probably be expensive to get that many... what if we used a counterweight on each side? That'd be way cheaper, but not quite as... hmmm. I don't know about the full range of motion, I just need to be able to get off the ground!"

The giant centipede happily followed her friends through the marketplace, taking note of the odd knick-knack or snack. Occasionally she handed over a few coins in exchange for a bit of meat, gnawing down on it whilst maintaining pace.

Soon enough, they came to a shop of some kind. The inside was littered with weapons and gadgetry, enough to set Killerie's second scent off ten times over. She almost salivated at the sight of it all.

Ambling over to Elnaril, she leaned down and asked, "Is there anything you're looking at?"

An electronic voom briefly distracted her, and she reared up at the alert, antennae aiming towards the disturbance. Anna had found some sort of small handled device, and a beam of light like a sword wavered in front of it. How does that work? She wondered, cocking her head to one side. Shaking it away, she resolved to pay attention to Elnaril this time - he seemed like he could use the friendship.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius Lioness075 Lioness075

A brief spark of joy shot through Charlie as Rhea addressed him, a wide smile crossing his face. No one ever talked to him like that! He actually felt... Important?

With a violent shiver (or, in other words, a happy dance), Charlie pointed down the street at all the stalls, "I don't know! We can go look at the weapons, or the plants, or the food!" Charlie said in one breath, "there are lots of automatons here, maybe you can make a friend! Unless thats not a thing.... Do automatons make friends with other automatons...?" He trailed off, staring at the floor.

He looked up again, making eye contact (because humans like eye contact!) "Sorry, did you want to go anywhere? I'm pretty much fine with anything... But, If you don't have any ideas we can go look at some weapons. I guess it would be good to find some non-lethal weapons to use in case we need to defend ourselves!"

Saturn_moon Saturn_moon

"Was that supposed to be sarcasm?" Shen threw back at Calliope with a suspicious smile.
"Coin is precisely it." He replied flatly. "I get the money, and leave the Imperial girl to whatever fate our patron deems fit..."
His tone faltered as he said it. If it was ever difficult to read his reservations about their plan, it wasn't now, still, Shen adhered doggedly to the lie he told himself.

"I don't care about Imperials. Any Imperials. That's the end of it."

As they walked, his coat caught a few eyes, Shen refused to dress more conservatively, however he certainly knew how not to lose his purse in a place like this.
Around one corner a pair of children sat, clothes ragged and faces buried in their laps. It first looked like Shen would pass them by without a thought, but the sound of coins in the little hat one had upturned before them made both children look up.
Shen was out of sight before the smiles appeared on their faces.

The buildings grew taller as they walked, and soon they lost sight of the hilltop. It didn't take Shen very long to start second guessing their direction.
"Blast this horkol maze of a city." He put his hands on his hips. At length he sighed, it would clearly take him longer than he would have liked.
"I don't suppose you have any shopping to do miss Calliope? While I get our bearings?"

Cal returned his suspicious smile with a cheeky grin of her own. She didn't believe a word of his answer. Well, except his lack of love for Imperials. She couldn't say she wasn't in agreement, being on the run, herself.

When Shen practically admitted he was lost, Calliope shrugged. "Not particularly. But if you tell me where we're going, I can probably get us there. I've been here, before." Passing a market stall manned by a one-eyed child, she traded a few coins for a bit of purple fabric. It was dirty around the edges, but it would do.

"What about Imperials who also don't care for Imperials?"

The elf was far too busy wrapped up in his own whirlwind of excitement and wanderlust to pay much attention once they all got started walking. He dashed from place to place, never wandering too far away from their little group but far enough away to be unable to hear them unless they raised their voices. Elnaril's eyes seemed to dance with a kind of glee he'd never felt before, more akin to a small child lost in the merriment of the holiday season awaiting special gifts from loving parents. It wasn't until they reached their first destination that he fell back with the others, trying to contain his own feelings and desire to skate through the crowds and other market goers to see absolutely everything there was to see. Their less than eager temporary parental figure had brought them to a weapons shop and though he wasn't a fighter himself, he did delight in exploring and examining the more exotic and strange weapons he'd never seen before.

When they entered, Elnaril took off down the aisles with swift steps while the others talked and looked at their own items of interest. He lost himself in his own thoughts while he perused the myriad of lethal devices, unsure of what several of them were. He recognized the typical melee weapons, swords, spears, that sort of thing. But many were unlike anything he'd seen before, including one that he couldn't quite wrap his head around. There was a short tube, with a handle and a trigger mechanism for the finger, but he couldn't see any way to put anything in it like a cannon has, or any actual function. When his larger friend stepped over, he turned and held it up, with the barrel accidentally pointing towards his own face.

"I'm not really a weapon person...I don't like fighting or resorting to violence, nor have I ever been trained to do so. Much to the disappointment of my father... I did find this interesting little device though, but I'm not sure what it is or what it does."

Holding it as he was, his hand slipped and pressed the trigger part of the weapon, causing a loud crack and a sharp spike of metal to forcefully eject partway out of the device, several inches of sharpened steel spike that came to rest barely an inch from the elf's face as he stood there in shock and horror, not moving. Unsure of what exactly just happened or what kind of weird weapon this could be.

Hazmat44 Hazmat44 SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075

Rhea tilted her head in a confused manner at Charlie. It certainly was a curious thought if automatons could make friends. For as long as she had been online, she did not think she had made a friend. What even was a friend?

>>> Searching database

Friend /frɛnd/
Noun

1. A person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of family relations.

"No, automatons are not capable of feeling affection and therefore we are not capable of making friends." She answered matter-of-factly. Then Charlie asked her a question she had never been asked before.

"... Did you want to go anywhere?"

He was asking where she wanted to go. He was asking for her opinion. Surprised, she gingerly responded "Oh, I have never been asked that before, but I suppose if you really wanted to know," Since Shen had asked about her creator that very first day they met, the idea had lodged itself in her head and sparked questions of her own. It wasn't a priority but seeing as they were in 'one of the most renown mechaniker haunts this side of the Imperium' as stated by their Captain, she figured she might be able to get some answers here about who he was. "I t-t-tho-thought o-of..." However, as she tried to form the sentence the harder she found it to say the words. It was almost as if her computing units were trying to parse a broken piece of code. The words in her head were suddenly a jumbled mess and nothing made sense.

>>> Systems rebooting

A moment of silence as Rhea's eyes fall shut. Then as if nothing had happened, the android's eye flew open once more. "Weapons sound like a great idea."

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Last edited:
Alaric hadn't had to properly train anyone in a very long time. However, the task before him seemed like it would be a bit more enjoyable than his last attempt at teaching. Nothing enjoyable about farmers and refugees being taken advantage of. For their training he focused on her size, her mobility, and controlling momentum. Teaching her, (or trying to) to use her opponent's weight and size against them. He wasn't too displeased with the progress, but it wasn't nearly enough for him to be happy. "Baby steps forward, are still steps forward..." He mumbled with an approving nod to Anna. They finished out training with him showing her the proper way to hold a knife in defense.

Lost in his own thoughts after the briefing, he only nodded is acknowledgement of their orders. Keeping the skiff slow and steady as they approached. When everyone decided to split, he stayed behind. He nodded to Larassa when she asked if he would be joining. "I'll find ya, gotta take care of somethin first." Without a second thought he took off. Not paying attention to se if anyone was keeping up or following behind as he wove his way through the throngs of bodies milling about. He was gone in the blink of an eye. With practiced movements, he weaved his way through crowds. Passing stalls of spices, foods, shiny trinkets and foul potions. Sweet perfumes mixed with strong spices. Oil and metal tickled his senses as he passed several engineering shops. He stopped only a few times to get his bearings. He didn't know exactly where it was, but it couldn't be too far off from the docks. Most trade cities had central banking systems. Regardless of who was the ruling authority, they needed money. And any currency was welcome in these places.

THERE!! Right beside the large glass building known to all as the central bank was a smaller, not as shiny building. The foreign embassy, used for most small world, branch off business. Perfect for what he needed. Alaric slowly followed the crowd, making his way into the building. It was brightly lit, the ceilings were vaulted, and lights seemingly hung in the air. The crowd in here was a bit more subdued, thanks to the smaller space than the open air market. He made his way around the main room. To a kiosk in a corner, nearly out of sight of the front doors. Tapping a few prompts on the screen, then stopping to make sure he wasn't being watched. Alaric entered a long sequence of symbols, encrypting his connection. Once satisfied he nodded at what he saw. News from his parents, from back home. He always looked to check in when he could. He didn't bother sending any messages this time. Nothing had changed for him that they needed to worry about. Instead he deposited half of the earnings from this job using the same kiosk. he watched as the money was transferred into their account. Satisfied, he backed out and rebooted the entire kiosk. Wiping the past 20 minutes of activity he walked away. The dark screen lit up as it began powering up once more.

It didn't take too long for him to find Larassa and company. He knew what she would be looking for. Flexing his prosthetic fingers, he chuckled to himself. He could probably make do with a few new toys as well. Damned wraiths were involved, he was definitely going to need some new toys. He thought to himself with grim remembrance of their recent escape. He knew he found his group when he stepped into an obvious weapons shop. As he did so, the familiar thrum of a beam weapon hit his ears. He fought every instinct and itchy muscle not to draw his own. Instead opting to look for the source. He smirked seeing Anna had found something impressive. "Now THAT's a knife!!!" He exclaimed jokingly as he trotted up beside her. "I don't know that our fearless leader would feel very comfortable with you playing with this..." He said in a low voice looking around. He found just what he was looking for. A smaller hilt, much easier to hide, and would fit more comfortably in her smaller hands. He held it out to her, his hand open, the dagger hilt laying on the flat palm. "Try this one! It's not as big as that, but I promise it can cause just as much damage, and even more chaos. For when he decides that he doesn't want you parading with that thing, you'll always have this one." He offered her a sly smile, picturing the look of irritation on Shen's face. To his delight, he saw several more and picked out another two. "Take these as well, one can never be too prepared!!" He began cackling as he looked around and waited to see if she would go along with it. As his head turned, he caught sight of Killerie, very hard to miss. He also caught sight of Elnaril, his eyes rolling and he made a pained expression. "This kid, he's gonna get himself killed. An that's way too much paperwork for my liking." He muttered mostly to himself.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Naberius Naberius

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back