• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hello, everyone! Just checking in on y’all again. I hope everyone’s week has been going as smoothly as it can and that y’all are as hyped as I am for this RP!

Again, please let me or Silver know if you’re struggling to figure out your first post. We’re here to help in any way we can. 😁 And if anything is keeping you busy IRL, please let us know either in a PM if it’s personal or you can just let the whole group know if you’re swamped with work, etc.

I’ve been swamped with work but, I’ll be going on vacation today so I can finally sit down today and relax! I’d drone on about why it’s been exhausting but think that’ll be a bore LOL.

I know what I’m writing so no issues there just needing time to be able to sit down and write it.

Hello, everyone! Just checking in on y’all again. I hope everyone’s week has been going as smoothly as it can and that y’all are as hyped as I am for this RP!

Again, please let me or Silver know if you’re struggling to figure out your first post. We’re here to help in any way we can. 😁 And if anything is keeping you busy IRL, please let us know either in a PM if it’s personal or you can just let the whole group know if you’re swamped with work, etc.

Just got to the ennd of my work week! I should be able to make my post within 15 hours from now!

I do want to let y’all know that while I’m mostly available right now, I do work from 6AM-6PM EST today and tomorrow. I should be responsive for the most part, but if you ask me something or PM me and there’s silence on my end for a few hours, just bear in mind I’m at work during those times.

skittyTail skittyTail just wanna tell you Cam's adorable, and I can't wait for more interaction with her. By the way, there is a Starborne discord if you want to join us there.

My Killerie commission was finished! I put it in my char desc, but I want to put it here too.

Killerie 1.jpg

"IT'S THE LEGGGGSSS-! AND THOSE BEADY EYEEEEESSSSS-! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"
- Amiecia de'Valliere​

deer deer

So a week's almost up and I sort of need you to respond. If you can't by tomorrow I am going to have to either write for Maive picking a card, or bypass that small bit and move on with the plot. Is that ok?

deer deer

So a week's almost up and I sort of need you to respond. If you can't by tomorrow I am going to have to either write for Maive picking a card, or bypass that small bit and move on with the plot. Is that ok?
Yup. That’s okay with me.

> There was also an odd looking dog with horns

Just so you know, Rico changed back into her sheep-ish form so she could go buy the gigabeef sausage.

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back