• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is this still open? Seems interesting, I might drop in.
There is currently one spot left. We'll be starting the rp tomorrow! The lore page is linked in the first post and leads to characters and OOC. I'll tag all the accepted players in the first IC post when it goes up.

Hello again space fans! We've reached a point in the story where it will be very easy for new people to jump in.

The lore is all in place, and of course you can message me with any questions you might have.
Below I have collected some story updates so you can see what our heroes have been up to since the thread start:

"2021

The Festival of Unity, or, as Shen would like to call it: Imperial propaganda day, is a day when the empire celebrates the joining of many other nations under its glorious banner. The entire capital city of St Celeste was swathed in crimson. It is on this day that Shen, with the help of his newly-recruited pirate crew aimed to kidnap the empress' daughter, and commandeer the empress' newest flagship, a beautiful galleon with a black hull, and blue solar sails.

Things did not go entirely as planned: after he recruited his team, Shen found out that the princess was in fact missing from the palace, and not only that, but the empress herself had put a hit out on her daughter, for reasons well beyond his understanding. Shen decided to split his new crew: one part to track down the princess, one to acquire the ship. Shen, Calliope and Rhea bargained with a seller in a shabby part of town for a special item that would allow them to locate the princess, while Alaric, Larassa, Killerie and the others worked on liberating their new vessel.

In a fantastic twist of fate, the dowsing pendant Shen had purchased lead them straight to the very ship they were aiming to steal, and the young engineer accompanying Killerie, was none other than Princess Celestianna herself. After a hair-raising attack by an elite assassin from the legendary Obsidian Quill, our heroes managed to escape St Celeste with their prize.

Elnaril had shown uncharacteristic bravery, putting himself between the assassin and princess Anna, and as a result, the rest of the team managed to push the would-be attacker off their ship as they escaped. But the Obsidian Quill is a dedicated guild, and likely this will not be the last of them...

The journey to their next destination was calm, and filled with discussion, as well as Elnaril's fine cooking. Shen assigned the crew their stations: Alaric would be their pilot and first mate, Killerie would be their weapons expert, Elnaril the cook, Anna the lead engineer, aided by Charlie and Killerie. Calliope would be in charge of keeping the crew combat-ready, while Larassa would be their sharp-shooter and principle lookout.
Shen probed his crew for their dedication to the mission: they were selling an innocent young girl for money, in the end, even if the girl was the daughter of a tyrant. As he asked his questions it was abundantly clear that Shen himself may not have the stomach for the job...

April 2022

Their first stop was clear: get the ship repainted, re-registered and off the empire's radar. The only logical decision then was to head to
Port Resolve, a rusty old mechanicker haven on a broken moon not a week's journey away.
Our crew landed on the underbelly of this little port, at the base of a great purple lake. The ship they hid behind a large chunk of moon, and came in on small skiffs.The city's lower districts were grimy and crowded. Shen ordered his crew to buddy up and proceed with caution, telling them to meet him at an inn atop a copper hill, where his acquaintance would get the job done. Shen made his way to the hilltop first, Calliope in tow, while Larassa played nanny for Anna, Elnaril and Killerie. She took them to a weapons shop, hooping to purchase new gear for the trip, while Anna and her chimera pet Zark tried to stay out of trouble."

This sounds cool, but is there anything i need for a character sheet?

This sounds cool, but is there anything i need for a character sheet?
Yes indeed, there's a link to the lore on the first post in this interest check. The lore page is connected to everything else, including the OOC and the character page which includes guidelines on building the sheet.

Expressing my tentative interest. I do have an idea for a character, but I need to think about whether I can commit to three roleplays at once. I should make up my mind by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back