• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Eeee! As I was reading, all sorts of ideas popped into my head! This absolutely seems magical and fun! I’m interested!

Psh, of course I'm interested! Is that even a question? XD

For frame of reference for anyone, below is my character from the original RP. If anyone likes the coding for it, please let me know and I'll gladly share it with you.

Sovna, L.

Larassa Profile.png
  • Full Name
    Larassa Sovna

Nicknames
    Animal Whisperer, Raven

Job Class
    Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

Home World
    Khoeli

May I join as a Shadow Beastman, (Controls the elemental properties of chaos and miasma)?

Lioness075 Lioness075 Naberius Naberius zCrookedz zCrookedz andujarprime andujarprime SP3CT3R SP3CT3R TheSpeck TheSpeck Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Chimeric Chimeric Redbird Redbird Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Lekiel Lekiel deer deer FloofWhispers FloofWhispers

Ok, the lore is finished and linked in the very first post here, as well as the OOC and characters. I will be accepting the first 10 characters that follow the guidelines the best or show specific creativity. It won't necessarily be the first 10 posted sheets, so make sure you read the rules and guidelines and the lore carefully before posting your sheet. Lion's character sheet above is a very good example of what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm very interested in this! Having read through the lore provided, I gotta say I'm impressed at how you managed to make it all decently thorough while never going on for more than a few paragraphs. Makes it all the more approachable. Seems like a solid world all around, so I think I'll go off and get started on brewing a character for this one!

Ooh, I'm very interested in this! Having read through the lore provided, I gotta say I'm impressed at how you managed to make it all decently thorough while never going on for more than a few paragraphs. Makes it all the more approachable. Seems like a solid world all around, so I think I'll go off and get started on brewing a character for this one!
Thank you very much ^-^ There are currently only 3 sheets up besides my own, so there are still lots of spaces left. I look forward to seeing what you got!

Well, so far we only have about half the number of sheets I can take, so there are still a lot of spaces. I'll start doing the official acceptance this coming weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back