• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Dethrix Dethrix Haha. Just my luck. I was planning on making an automaton because there was only one of them, and then you beat me to it. Oh, well. I love the concept you came up with, and it's hopefully different enough from mine that, if I do decide to join, it won't feel like there isn't enough variety.

Dethrix Dethrix Haha. Just my luck. I was planning on making an automaton because there was only one of them, and then you beat me to it. Oh, well. I love the concept you came up with, and it's hopefully different enough from mine that, if I do decide to join, it won't feel like there isn't enough variety.
Hey there's no guarantee my character gets accepted, so definitely shoot your shot. Plus he's a Bioman-Automaton hybrid, and more man than machine at that.

Expressing my tentative interest. I do have an idea for a character, but I need to think about whether I can commit to three roleplays at once. I should make up my mind by the end of the week.
No worries. Your character looks good, but I am hoping the pace will stay at 2 posts a week.

umm is there a character sheet i should follow & where do i post my character sheet?
The lore page linked on the front page of this interest check has links to the character sheet and all other pages. Be sure to read the lore and rules carefully before making your character, it will also help to read the profiles of the active characters too, to get an idea of the group dynamic.

No worries. Your character looks good, but I am hoping the pace will stay at 2 posts a week.
Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. It looks like you have enough players now, so this is probably obsolete, but I've had less time to spend online lately, so I don't think I should get involved in another RP. Those circumstances should only last a couple weeks, though, so if any more spots open up in the future, I'll be on board. I hope you guys have fun!

I'm looking for a couple of new players to get the posting speed back up! We've just hit a rest spot in the story, so now is the perfect time for new players.

I may be interested, Silver.

Also, hello Dama.
You are most welcome, I will say firstly that this is a much more lighthearted adventure than Munus. My character Shen is a bit ridiculous, but good for a laugh. You can find a story update in the characters tab..or lore...one of them, but the links are on the front page :)

You are most welcome, I will say firstly that this is a much more lighthearted adventure than Munus. My character Shen is a bit ridiculous, but good for a laugh. You can find a story update in the characters tab..or lore...one of them, but the links are on the front page :)
Gotcha, I may or may not have a character idea already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back