• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

star_dxncer

dreamer <3
Hi all! You can call me Star, I’ve returned to this site after a long hiatus due to my mental health. This is, however, a new account as I lost the information to my old one!

This won’t be too pretty or detailed, simply a quick and brief search thread to try and reel in potential partners. I’ll write a little about myself and what I expect, some pairings or plots I’m interested in and that’ll be all! <3

Myself
- I’ve been writing for around five years now, however it has been a good year or two since I was last properly writing. I am rather rusty! You can expect around 2-4 paragraphs from me, sometimes more but never less. It all depends on what I’m given to work with! I write in third person and would like you to do the same.
- I prefer making character sheets, simple ones with either a physical description or a real face claim, not an art one!
- My mental health means that my motivation can dwindle and suddenly leave or return at random. I cannot promise that I will give the most consistent replies but I can promise that I will always let you know if I am struggling to respond!
- I’m not fully comfortable posting my age for all to see, however I do know that it can be a dealbreaker for some. I am not a minor, but if you’d really like to know I don’t mind telling you privately.
- I’m queer, and almost all of my characters are as well. I only tend to write females for comfort however I have no preference as to who or what you play!
- I won’t leave all of the NPC/side characters to you, but I do struggle to write multiple in-depth characters. Please keep this in mind!
- I almost always involve romance in my stories, however never as a main theme. I find slice of life-y stuff can get a bit boring, but I love having romance as a side plot!
- Lastly, I have no triggers or sensitive topics, so long as all things are treated with respect and aren’t used to make a character or situation seem “edgier” (e.g glorifying mental illness) then I won’t have a problem!

Yourself
- Please no one-liners! I have no limit on maximum posting length however I’d rather my partner could at least match what I write, any lower and I may lose interest. I understand some posts just have to be shorter depending on what’s going on, but consistent short responses aren’t my thing!
- I don’t particularly mind how often you post, preferably though at least once a week, if not more, is ideal. I get that people are busy!
- As for age, I’d rather not write with someone under 16 - however, so long as you are mature I should not have an issue.
- I’d prefer if you also provided a character sheet, you don’t have to use faceclaims if thats not your thing!
- As I said before, you can play whatever gender, sexuality or whatever else you’d like! I don’t mind at all! Just please be comfortable with me favouring females, and understand I struggle to write multiple characters!
- Brainstorm! I love OOC chitchat and I’d rather I could speak to my partner during the RP. Please don’t leave me to make the entire plot up - put in ideas, don’t be shy!
- If you have any triggers or topics you’d rather avoid, please let me know in your first message! I’m a fan of darker themes but I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable!

Onto my pairings! I have a few fandoms, and a few pairing ideas, but I don’t currently have any intricate plots to offer. Please note! I don’t RP canon characters, any fandoms are used simply as inspiration or to create original characters in those worlds. I don’t mind if you want to play a canon character, just know I will only do OC x CC!

Fandoms
Helluva Boss
HTTYD
Euphoria

The side of a pairing I’s rather play as will be italicised! Pairings with no preference will not be italicised.

Pairings
Enemies to lovers
Rivals
Roommates
Anger issues x nervous sweetheart
Dancer
x Singer
Celebrity x Civilian
Rich x Poor
Researcher x Test Subject/Creature
Pirate x Stowaway
Pirate x Kidnapped Royalty/Civilian

I also take inspiration from songs! I’ll just list them below in case anyone’s interested! These could either be the music videos or just the lyrics that inspire me!

Songs
Girls Like Girls - Hayley Kiyoko
It Will Come Back - Hozier
Good Little Girl - Adventure Time (But the wlw version is even better IMO)
Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray
Only Us - Dear Evan Hansen

And plenty more! Those aren’t all of the pairings I’m interested in so please feel free to suggest any others you might want to try out!

That’s all I think I need to cover. Shoot me a PM or reply if you’re interested! <3

Last edited:
Super interested in doing Roommates, Rivals, Dancer x Singer or Pirate x Stowaway!

Maybe Helluva down the line but im not caught up yet!!

Oooh, I'd be interested in doing enemies to lovers, rivals, and pirates x stowaway. I'm pretty partial to Researcher x Test Subject/ Creature. And as for not being consistent with replies, same, lol.

Oooh, I'd be interested in doing enemies to lovers, rivals, and pirates x stowaway. I'm pretty partial to Researcher x Test Subject/ Creature. And as for not being consistent with replies, same, lol.
Sweet! Shoot me a PM when you can and we can talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back