• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been wanting to revive this idea of mine for the longest of times.

I'm looking for a Kylo Ren x OC pairing, following (reviving) a plot idea I did at one point, but months into the RP my partner literally disappeared off the site and hasn't been heard from since.
I'll double if you would like me to, of course.
Since I know myself, the explanation is definitely going to be rambly so please forgive me, which is why I'm not going to post all of it here...that and I don't want people to steal my idea, honestly.

Here's just a little taste of what I'm thinking, and if you decide you wanna start something up, I'll give you my fullll spiel over PM!

How would life at the First Order change if after Kylo Ren killed Snoke, he wasn't given the title of Supreme Leader, but someone else was? That someone else being a girl?
Akarea Flint, a slightly younger but still equally as powerful force wielding member of the dark side, and apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke, is summoned to the flagship from her position on another planet where she was overseeing First Order relations upon notice of Snoke's demise. She was next in line for the title of Supreme Leader, as she was trained for this position since before she turned double digits due to unfortunate happenings in her childhood. Kylo Ren knew of this, but that didn't mean he had to be happy about it. In fact, up until the day Snoke died, Ren was fighting for the title to be granted to him instead. The two had a tense 'friendship' as it was, always fighting for Snoke's attention and approval over the years caused them to butt heads frequently. But now since the two of them will practically be working side by side as Supreme Leader and Commander, they're going to be forced to get along. And maybe, just maybe, they'll find out they have more in common than they think.

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

I've been wanting to revive this idea of mine for the longest of times.

I'm looking for a Kylo Ren x OC pairing, following (reviving) a plot idea I did at one point, but months into the RP my partner literally disappeared off the site and hasn't been heard from since.
I'll double if you would like me to, of course.
Since I know myself, the explanation is definitely going to be rambly so please forgive me, which is why I'm not going to post all of it here...that and I don't want people to steal my idea, honestly.

Here's just a little taste of what I'm thinking, and if you decide you wanna start something up, I'll give you my fullll spiel over PM!

How would life at the First Order change if after Kylo Ren killed Snoke, he wasn't given the title of Supreme Leader, but someone else was? That someone else being a girl?
Akarea Flint, a slightly younger but still equally as powerful force wielding member of the dark side, and apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke, is summoned to the flagship from her position on another planet where she was overseeing First Order relations upon notice of Snoke's demise. She was next in line for the title of Supreme Leader, as she was trained for this position since before she turned double digits due to unfortunate happenings in her childhood. Kylo Ren knew of this, but that didn't mean he had to be happy about it. In fact, up until the day Snoke died, Ren was fighting for the title to be granted to him instead. The two had a tense 'friendship' as it was, always fighting for Snoke's attention and approval over the years caused them to butt heads frequently. But now since the two of them will practically be working side by side as Supreme Leader and Commander, they're going to be forced to get along. And maybe, just maybe, they'll find out they have more in common than they think.

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!
I'm down boo. I play a wicked Kylo Ren and hella interested. I'm 21. Add me on discord to talk more Kurbomb#0676

Users who are viewing this thread

Back