• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars World

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
jedi.jpeg star_wars___old_republic_battle_by_schnellchecker-d7iuxyj.jpg I'd love to run a Star Wars World game. It's an Apocalypse World hack for Star Wars. I've included the rules below. I'm thinking either Old Republic era or post Return of the Jedi.

Anyone interested?

(Maybe Teh Frixz Teh Frixz , S Skrakes ?)

Attachments

• Omega Edition (1).pdf
    777.6 KB · Views: 7
Concept idea~

The Officer
Name: Ceraak Inash

Look: Kaleesh Female, Normal features, expensive clothing.

( With her body radiating muscular tension, Ceraak exudes the body language of an overcooked grenade. A commonly thin Kaleesh face and vivid reptilian eyes, she has been gifted with almost exaggerated tusks, poking out from under her traditional mask. A single red line runs down the middle, matched to the tone of her skin. Dark black hair pulled back into several tight black braids falling down to the small of her back accented with small jewled bones.

Almost dutifully overdressed, Ceraak dresses in sleek finery while in command of her ship, an almost pitiable imitation of the high command officers she'd seen in passing. )

Demeanor: A commanding attitude born of refusing to second guess herself and through the cut throat negotiations she underwent in order to keep her ship.

Ship and Crew:

The Coromandel

A first generation Hammerhead Class cruiser. The Coromandel has seen several owners and has been retrofitted several times. Currently subsystems have been installed for light smuggling, ground support, and exploratory transport. Amazingly, The Coromandel is a fully titled and owned Cruiser. Unbeholden to any System, Government, or Faction, the Coromandel is a free bird.

With a crew of 350 and only a dozen or so of those combat ready marines, the Coromandel is effectively self sufficient for about eight months. But due to the repeated stripping and refitting, The Coromandel suffers from reliability issues at times. Often faulty wiring or data streams across the large ship. Data loss and reading malfunctions are a common occurrence.

The crew is a mixed bag of mostly reputable beings with a notable slant towards some of the more aggressive species and races. While each member of the crew is personally vetted, Ceraak doesn't give a thorough background check.

I'd like to see if we can snag another one or two people. While we wait, let's discuss the timeframe.

What are you thoughts on era? Old Republic? New Republic?

Concept idea~

The Officer
Name: Ceraak Inash

Look: Kaleesh Female, Normal features, expensive clothing.

( With her body radiating muscular tension, Ceraak exudes the body language of an overcooked grenade. A commonly thin Kaleesh face and vivid reptilian eyes, she has been gifted with almost exaggerated tusks, poking out from under her traditional mask. A single red line runs down the middle, matched to the tone of her skin. Dark black hair pulled back into several tight black braids falling down to the small of her back accented with small jewled bones.

Almost dutifully overdressed, Ceraak dresses in sleek finery while in command of her ship, an almost pitiable imitation of the high command officers she'd seen in passing. )

Demeanor: A commanding attitude born of refusing to second guess herself and through the cut throat negotiations she underwent in order to keep her ship.

Ship and Crew:

The Coromandel

A first generation Hammerhead Class cruiser. The Coromandel has seen several owners and has been retrofitted several times. Currently subsystems have been installed for light smuggling, ground support, and exploratory transport. Amazingly, The Coromandel is a fully titled and owned Cruiser. Unbeholden to any System, Government, or Faction, the Coromandel is a free bird.

With a crew of 350 and only a dozen or so of those combat ready marines, the Coromandel is effectively self sufficient for about eight months. But due to the repeated stripping and refitting, The Coromandel suffers from reliability issues at times. Often faulty wiring or data streams across the large ship. Data loss and reading malfunctions are a common occurrence.

The crew is a mixed bag of mostly reputable beings with a notable slant towards some of the more aggressive species and races. While each member of the crew is personally vetted, Ceraak doesn't give a thorough background check.
Fantastic. Love it.

I really like the Officer in this hack. I had another short game of this with some friends and the ship battles were fun.

Not seeing much movement. Not many AW people here these days.

You guys okay with you three? And good with Rebels era? I'll admit, I've only seen a few episodes of the show, so my canon is more fuzzy there. But you can guide me and I think it's a perfect timeframe.

Last edited:
I'm very good with it, it's a tumultuous fun time. I can do some advertising for you too wlf but I'm happy with who we have!

Such a great show. I recommend you dive in when possible. And sure.
I am dying to. I have to find a way. I heard Ahsoka makes an appearance. I'm a huge fan. It also expands a lot of what we know about Yoda and Qui Gon, I guess? Amongst other things, from what I hear.

Yes. I must watch it.

I am dying to. I have to find a way. I heard Ahsoka makes an appearance. I'm a huge fan. It also expands a lot of what we know about Yoda and Qui Gon, I guess? Amongst other things, from what I hear.

Yes. I must watch it.

Oh, man, you don't know how deeply that rabbit hole goes. You'll LOVE season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back