• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: Uprising

Dethrix

Hero
IN A GALAXY

It is a time of chaos. In the months following Emperor Palpatine's death, Imperial Governor Adelhard has forged an IRON BLOCKADE around the Anoat sector, preventing its planets from learning of the Emperor's fall.

Desperation and rebellion grow in the shadows of the blockade. On the impoverished mining planet BURNIN KONN the people turn to local crime bosses for the goods they need to survive.

Evading the vicious Imperial forces, a group of scoundrels smuggle a dangerous but highly profitable shipment of explosive
crystals for the gangster HAPPY DAPP...

Welcome to Star Wars: Uprising, a SW5E campaign based on the defunct mobile game of a same name! My name is Dethrix Dethrix and I will be your Game Master, though this is my first attempt at running my own crawl. I look at this as both a learning opportunity and chance to test out some neat material. With that in mind, all criticism will be taken earnestly to improve the overall texture and design of the game. I also hope to introduce a fun adaptation of the system to RPNation's Dice Rollers, as I personally haven't seen it used.

Regarding the game itself, we'll beginning at Level 1 and all characters will be drafted through SW5E's character creation system. I'm looking for a merry band of 3-4 players, but if enough people are interested I can stretch the game to fit 5 at an absolute maximum. Naturally all interested parties will be notified in case some members drop. What's more, literacy is a must but occasional mistakes are acceptable. Due to the game being Play by Post, I prefer thought out and descriptive replies while the game is flowing. All other details will be revealed after we garner enough support, thank you all for your time!
FAR, FAR AWAY

I am feasibly interested, and I have a friend that likely would be into it, too! Lemme see how this other RP I've expressed interest goes, because I don't want to overload~

I just looked over the SW5e system. I'm currently in two campaigns with 5e right now so it looks like an easy transition.

I'm also really interested but I do have a few other commitments right now. How regularly would you expect posts?

Seems like we've got a decent crowd brewing up, I'll get to work on making a thread. If anyone has further questions, please ask them.

Twist Twist I understand that many of us are already engaged in other projects, or simply focused on life interests. I'd prefer a post per day, as I want the story to have agency. With a minimum of three times per week being the lowest denominator.

Seems like we've got a decent crowd brewing up, I'll get to work on making a thread. If anyone has further questions, please ask them.

Twist Twist I understand that many of us are already engaged in other projects, or simply focused on life interests. I'd prefer a post per day, as I want the story to have agency. With a minimum of three times per week being the lowest denominator.
Will there be CS's or do we DM you characters?

dankduck404 dankduck404 SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher LuckyDubs LuckyDubs
We've got a Berserker, an ex-Imperial Fighter Sharpshooter and probably an ex-Imperial Sentinel operative type up so far. Open niches include Consular type for lots of Force Powers, engineers/technician types with tech powers and it probably wouldn't hurt to have an Int primary character who is our ace pilot. :)

Dethrix Dethrix Do you have room for one more player. Been watching A Starstruck Odyssey on Dimension 20 and would like to give this a good run through.
That's one of my favorite series currently, and it partly inspired this campaign! Right now we have a Beserker, Sentinel, Fighter, and Scholar. You're more than welcome to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back