• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: The Spark of Rebellion

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

Star wars.jpg

9 years after the end of the clone wars the Empire is well established. It has been hard at work building on the infrastructure of the republic and stretching out far and beyond central space to claim the vast resources in the outer systems. Slavery, extortion and bloodshed have been the main employs of its success. Oppression is everywhere as the subjugated people scramble to fill impossible orders and satiate the Empire’s lust for material and labour for its growing fleets.
 Some already have great cause to hate the Empire, and slowly their temperance is being bent far beyond its capacity. Soon it will snap.

I have seen this, or, I have felt it, in the life energy that connects us all. I do not know how many of my brethren are left, but I suspect they are very few. The Force however, cannot be quelled in the bodies of living beings by simply eliminating bloodlines. No, it resurfaces for there must always be balance to it. It is time to look for others, and gather those who have not the power, but the wish to protect it. The will to resist lies in every one of those crushed under the weight of our new Empire all it needs…is a spark.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Overview

This story is set 10 years before Luke Skywalker leaves his home on Tatooine to begin his training as a Jedi. The Empire has full control of most central systems and is imposing its will with an iron fist. You may play as either a promising rebel or one of the empire’s many soldiers. There will be a total of three Jedi slots, available only by application. The Jedi will start as undiscovered and mostly unknowing of their gifts. You can play any canon species and may create your own if you wish, though I must approve the species first. I encourage contributions to the plot, I'd like to see each character get his or her own arc within the main story. Please read through the rules before submitting a CS.

Corellia 2.jpg

Corellia, 10BBY. An open square by one of the famous Corellian shipyards. In the dry docks the skeleton of an Imperial star destroyer can be seen, painting an intimidating background for the elevated platform at the square’s edge. Many species mill about in the open, some browsing stalls lining the buildings, others in heated conversation, more ducking their heads and hurrying on their way, but most had turned to the platform, their faces grimly expectant. One side of the platform is a solid durasteel wall, blaster scorch marks and traces of blood pepper the surface. This is an execution wall, set and waiting for more lives…

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Rules:[/COLOR]

-        No godmoding, bunnying, powerplaying etc. You are not to control any character other than your own.

-        Respect the other players and the rules.

-        If you have an issue with anything that has been posted by another player please come talk to me in pm

-        Keep all content within the rating parameters set by RP Nation. I expect fade to blacks and a tactful use of swearing.

-        Writing will be done in third person

-        This is a high-casual to detailed thread so posts should be a minimum of two decent paragraphs per post

-        Please if you do join stay consistent. The general pace is expected to be 1-4 posts a week per person. If you can’t post once a week on a regular basis I would advise not joining.

-        I must approve your character sheets before you are permitted to post in the IC

-        Please follow the CS outline provided

-        [SIZE=12.0pt]The limit to the number of characters allowed per person is 2 but advise you to play only one unless your first character is on the side of the empire. [/SIZE]If you pick an empire character I encourage you to make a rebel character too.

-        There will be a total of 3 jedi slots and 2 sith slots. You can only play one force user.

-        Anyone who wishes to play a force-user must send me a paragraph writing sample via pm of them as that character, that will be appraised with the CS.

-        All Jedi will start at a beginner level, Sith do not have this restriction.

-        The rules may change or new ones be added, I will try and make announcements but it’s good to give this page a once-over every now and then

-        [SIZE=12.0pt]Character names should be at the top of each post, Rebel names in dark blue and Empire names in dark red
[/SIZE]

Links

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 239629

TK-104.        

urban environment

The air was foggy and cold and the moisture seemed overwelming, especially for TK-1104, who began to remove his helmet to fix it. He Lowered his head and pulled

the helmet off with great speed , dropping it by his side. Looking up, he saw the vacant and littered alleyway he stood in.He looked around the sketchy alley before lightly tapping the back of his head. It was the only thing he could do to ease the horid feeling.

He shook his head a couple times afterwards to shake off some  of the raindrops. Then he proceeded to put on his helmet again. He hoped no one saw it. But he couldnt worry about that now. He would have to get inside. He picked up his blaster and began to walk with his blaster held to his chest. He didn't trust these people, as they mostly hurried past him or gave him a disapproving glare in the past.

but he needed to get inside.

he needed to get away from this place...

Vara pulled the collar of her jacket up against the damp cold. She would be meeting them here...somewhere...whoever they were. Actually, her instructions from the mysterious hooded figure had been rather vague, but she'd been given the credits for the job and she had a reputation to uphold. Besides the money, her employer had also promised her a lead on the whereabouts of her parents.

That really got Vara's attention, so for now she would wait and watch.

The scene began to get more interesting when a platoon of storm troopers paraded into the open. In the midst of them was a stumbling man, covered in dirt, his hair a greasy tangle in his face. He had obviously been beaten...badly, and from the looks of the organization, he was about to be executed.

Well it wouldn't be on Vara's watch, not while the credits to save this man's life warmed her pocket. Now all she needed was the help she was promised would come.

Two troopers slammed the broken figure up against the wall, he didn't even struggle. Five more lined up about 20 paces away.

Vara wrinkled her nose, it looked like they would not have as much time as she originally thought.

She fidgeted nervously, thumbing the trigger switch of her detonator with a disturbingly casual motion.

@zCrookedz @Panzer @jole875

The skeleton of the Imperial Star destroyer hung in the silhouette of the the sun like an ill omen over the city of Cordellia. While most mulled around the city. paying no attention to the ship and those that enforced their rule with it, one figure stood atop the highest point he could get to starring at the ship against the day sky. The imposing figure of the wookie hadn't moved in a while, simply letting the wind blow against his long fur as he watched the ship. It was a reminder, to him and many others, that this universe was under Imperial rule. 

As if that was bad enough, the sound of marching feet began to ring through Rrydrr's ears, tearing him away from his somber remembrance. Looking over the side of the small building he had made his way up to once arriving in the market place, Rrydrr saw an all to familiar sight of a mob of white clad devils marching through the streets with someone who looked like they had met the business end of the troopers aggression. Rrydrr growled, a low and angered sound from a wookie, before he began following the small platoon along the roof line of the streets. 

It had been a few days since his last crew had set down on Crodellia and he had left their employment for new revenue. After spending a few days in the market, swindling and dealing with  all manners of creatures fro parts and equipment he might need, Rryddrr quickly learned that the planet was a main hub for the Imperial star ships that were being created for their army. Rrydrr spent a few night in the local bars, chatting with engineers assigned to work on the ships. Those that were tight lipped before, were certainly more talkative after a few drinks. As much as Rrydrr hated the empire, learning about their ships was an opportunity he could not pass up on. Finally, Rrydrr had lined up a transport off the planet which was scheduled to leave first thing in the morning. 

But now, following along the roof line with the platoon after interrupting his last look at the imperial ship, Rrydrr watched and waited as the platoon made its way to a standing wall in in the middle of the square. Rrydrr had seen this once already since arriving, a poor soul suspected of treason, put to the firing line. It made Rrydrr sick, which is why he found himself scampering along the roof tops watching like a hawk. When he came to the end of the buildings, Rrydrr reached to his back for a bow caster slung over his shoulder. The saddled the heavily modified weapon up to his shoulder and aimed at the Storm trooper furthest away. Within the scope of his bow caster, a small symbol appeared as Rrydrr moved from one trooper to another until he had locked onto 4 targets. It wasn't perfect, but the modified bow caster could shoot 4 quarrel plasma bolts in rapid succession once they had been locked onto. Once Rrydrr was ready, he dropped to one knee, and pulled the trigger of his weapon. 

@SilverFlight @Panzer @jole875

"No, I don't want a damned protocol droid. I see the B1 right there! Its in the back moving stuff around," Morlock angrily declared while pointing at the droid. "You do not want-t-t-t that-t-t-t, I have a fine select-t-t-tion of astromechs if you would like to look at-t-t-t them," responded the merchant, ignoring Morlock's pointing. Morlock had been going through the marketplace all day looking over the droids for sale, most of the droids he bought through out the day were broken or malfunctioning, and were on sale.

He finally found something that caught his eye, an older B1 model battle droid, one old enough to predate the Clone War by a few years. The merchant he was arguing with was a Harch, a big ugly spider like being, of which he only met another, Admiral Trench. "Alright give me a 'I don't want to sell this' price and I'll do my best to meet it," Morlock said as he began looking through his pouch, counting his credits. The Harch scratched his chin and began to speak,"Hmmm.... I reprogrammed that-t-t-t droid many years ago, after the battle of Naboo.... bought-t-t-t it-t-t-t off a scavenger... if you really want-t-t-t-t it-t-t-t-t I'll take six hundred credits for it-t-t-t."

"You've got to be kidding me, I'm not paying that much for an old droid I'm going to have to completely reout-" Morlock paused as he looked at his communicator, the rapid light flashing meant it was time. "I'll be back for the droid later." Morlock muttered before walking away and back into the crowd. Eight of his commandos had stationed themselves near the execution site, while the other two had been following Morlock from a distance under hoods. Not too long ago Morlock had accepted a contract to prevent the execution of an Imperial prisoner, killing Imperials and a fat stack of credits, must be his lucky day.

When Morlock arrived on the scene he saw that the Storm Troopers had already prepared the poor soul for execution. Slowly peering around Morlock began identifying his troops. Spread out in flanking positions all ten of his commandos awaited the order to begin the slaughter. The stormtroopers wouldn't stand a chance against his commandos, not only were they out matched but they were out flanked and out smarted. With a deep breath Morlock pressed a button on his wrist console and all of his commandos shed their cloaks and opened fire on the troopers.

@zCrookedz@SilverFlight@Panzer

View attachment 239629

The disguised B-1 approached the end of the  alleyway when he heard something that...for the lack of words, startled him. He stopped in his tracks, lifting his rifle to his metal chest. He had no idea what was going on. The Blaster fire was a bit unusual. The sound of the blasters were familiar.Yet, one he had not heard in a long time.

His protocal sprang into action. He slammed his back against the corner wall, waiting a few moments with his blaster held with his head, and peaked around the corner. What he saw... puzzled him even more.

a droid commander, standing along side his droid commandos. A droid Commander! His A.I. immediately met with a conflict. His original programming could not allow him to fire upon his own brothers, but he would also be disobeying his own team.

During his internal conflict, his A.I. had turned off his combat mode. He took a few blinded and unguided steps towards the commandos, completely ignoring his cover and dropping his blaster by his side. He seemed mesmerized by them. He had found his own kind once more.

@jole875

Vara started in shock as the first four troopers went down. She checked the trigger in her hand though she knew she hadn't pressed it.

"Must be those 'others' I was told about." Just then she caught sight of several droids open fire on the troopers as well. people who had gathered to watch the unfortunate soul die began to scatter in a panic. Vara couldn't help but smile. This was going to be much more fun than she thought.

The Twi'lek broke cover and darted closer, flipping the trigger switch and stifling a laugh as the left side of the stage lit up, scattering the guards closest to the prisoner. She was careful to set the charges so it wouldn't harm the crowd she knew would gather. 

The prisoner himself suddenly looked up, startled but not overly so. His hands were bound before him in restrainer cuffs as were his feet. Those would have to come off before they could move him.

She scanned the crowd to see if she could spot the owner of the droids, but it could have been anyone, so instead she traced the first line of fire and found...a wookie?

Vara drew her blaster and began firing on the remaining troopers, who by now were organizing a retaliation against the droids and the first attacker. Vara waved at the wookie.

"Hey! Keep your head down!" She warned him, just as the troopers took aim. Then, losing a few spheres from a pouch at her waste she tapped a button on each and hurled them. Smoke shot from each orb obscuring the troopers' vision and at least making it more difficult for the troopers to shoot their targets. The prisoner for now was just beyond the smoke, and unguarded.

@zCrookedz @Panzer @jole875

Rrydrr growled in triumph as his targets dropped from the shots from his bow caster. Problem was now that he didn't have any range weapon for a few moments. The downside to over charging the firing pins for the quarrel plasma bolts, is that it took a bit longer for the polarizing orbs to recharge. Lucky for him, he hadn't been the only one eager to see storm troopers lying on the ground. Droids began firing from out of nowhere, taking the troopers by surprise, and then an explosion sent several others flying. Rrydrr took the bow caster by the hilt and swung it over his shoulder, just as he heard someone that seemed to be yelling at him. On the ground, a blue woman was waving and yelling for him, which he understood as a small band of the troopers raised their weapons. 

Lucky for him, the blue woman, he thought he remembered being called a Twi'lek, had a few tricks up her sleeves as well. As smoke enveloped the troopers below, Rrydrr couldn't help but grin under his furry face and take a few steps back. He flicked the lowered the pair of goggles on his fore head down and then ran at the edge of the building launching himself into the smoke. Within, there was the short sound of a wookie's roar hitting the ground, physical altercations along with random fire from a blasters, screaming troopers, and finally a trooper was launched out of the smoke towards the wall the prisoner was stationed at. As the trooper crumpled to a head at the base of the wall, Rrydrr emerged from the smoke, troopers laying on the ground unmoving, with his bowcaster pulled up and ready to fire. Among the chaos of the firing droids and the panicked obverses, Rrydrr fired at troopers as he made his way over towards the woman he had seen from before. With a low grunt of appreciation, Rrydrr held his bowcaster up to his shoulder and began to fire normal bolts at the remaining Troopers. 

@SilverFlight @Panzer @jole875

PB-0815 had received a call that rebels were freeing prisoners from Corellia. He was in a drop ship with random troopers, as his squad mates were busy on other planets ((AKA I have none yet)). He prepared his standard issue T-21 repeating blaster, his grenades, and any other gear he required for the mission. The drop ship was 20 seconds out and his team was mostly comprised of Lieutenants with heavy firepower.

When the drop ship reached the DZ (drop-zone) they jumped out a surveyed the surrounding area. There was a cloud of smoke and screaming coming from the mentioned smoke. They waited for the smoke to dissipate before entering the area. The Rebels had killed or knocked out most of the troops caught in the smoke. "Take cover and open fire!" he yelled, instinctively the troops turned off the safeties on their weapons, found a nearby obstacle to hide behind,  and started opening fire. The suppressive fire was almost constant due to the rapid fire of the repeaters they were carrying, making the kill zone too dangerous to enter.

(EDIT: Sorry, forgot to use the mention feature...)

@SilverFlight @jole875 @Panzer @zCrookedz

Morlock watched patiently as his droids began tearing through the storm troopers, they weren't trained to fight commando droids, nor were they on the same skill level. Clones were a much larger threat in Morlock's mind, if they were clones he might have to worry but these were little more than farmers with high tech blasters. After a few a seconds a large explosion scattered the left flank, perfect move. Using hand signals Morlock signalled the commandos on the left flank to make their approach. Although his commandos might receive a shot or two, they were made to absorb such shots, but their real excellence derived from their ability to rapidly move and adapt in combat, avoiding blaster fire while remaining efficiently offensive.

Morlock began to identify possible allies, since he wasn't the only one tearing apart the troopers, first he though he saw a Twilek woman, but he wasn't sure whether or not she was attacking the troopers. Then he saw a big Wookie taking pot shots at stormtroopers, when Morlock first saw the Wookie it made him chuckle seeing that Morlock had led an assault fleet to attack the republic in the Kashyyyk system. Wookies weren't jokes, he had refused to land on Kashyyyk because he knew his droids didn't stand the chance against Wookies and Clones.

Watching the Wookie as he made his way towards the stage, then he saw the Twilek again, definitely on his side. "Shields out, lets move!" Morlock commanded, the few commandos, three, around him instantly responded and removed riot shields from their backs and flicked them to life, each having a yellow hue to it. The riot shields could only take three or four direct shots before having to shut down for recharge, but they had saved Morlock's life and the life of his commandos multiple times. Jogging towards the stage more and more of his commandos slowly and defensively made their way to his location, but not too close as to discourage a thermal grenade.

When he got somewhat closer to the stage he noticed a random troopers approaching one of his commandos, who had its back turned to the trooper. Out of pure instinct Morlock rushed the trooper and hit him with a running right cross. @Panzer Not even waiting to see if the trooper went down, Morlock turned to see more troopers dropping heavy fire on his droids. "Fucking storm troopers, Proton Formation, now!" Morlock yelled as he reached back and removed his cloak revealing his E-5 blaster strapped to his back, quickly removing it and returning fire at the stormtroopers who had seemingly arrived out of no where. His commandos quickly reacted to the order by sprinting into different directions so that they were more spread out and then dipping and dodging as they approached the storm troopers, taking as many shots as possible as they did this.

@SilverFlight@zCrookedz@JPawesome

images-65.jpeg

He had no idea what was going on! His head was spinning at this occurance. Have the Seperatists finally come back? Is he still able to fight along side his true brothers once more?

The downed B-1 looked across the battlefield as if he was invisible. It was so clear, he could see everything So beautifully, as if the bright lights and smoke became hipnotizing.

But no, his A.I was just rebooting it'self from it's conflict from earlier. His Helmet had also fallen off during his fall, making things more clear. He turned his head to the scene of a wookie and a Random rebel firing blaster shots at what he could assume would be the droid commander up front.

This was a no-brainer for him, which is perfect considering he is not the brightest bulb in the trashcan.

With a grunt, he heaved himself from the moist and damaged wall that he had been knocked against, which may explain why he would attempt to do this.

With complete disregard for his helmet, he lifted his rifle to the corner and fired some blind shots towards the wookie. he decided to target it first. He leaned out from the wall and sprayed a few more shots at it's general direction, which in Storm trooper/B-1 style: Missed entirely.

The stormtroopers under his command were still laying down suppressing fire, soon they would have to cool off their repeaters. Quickly he threw down a bubble shield, surrounding the troops with a protective shield. "Weapons cold, until this shield goes down!" PB-0815 ordered while his was already nearly cooled off. After everyone's weapons cooled off they aimed down the sights and prepared for another round of suppressing fire.

Seeing the droids coming closer to his position they would soon enter the bubble shield and be able to fire on him from inside it. Luckily he packed EMP grenades and tossed one through the bubble shield in to the small unit of commando droids. The EMP went off and they all shook violently. The bubble shield went down shortly after and the stormtroopers continued to open fire on the rebels, putting multiple blaster shots in the droids and temporarily taking them out of the fight due to chassis damage.

PB-0815 quickly dodged and weaved through cover with troopers following, taking pot shots while moving from cover to cover. They advanced far enough to get closer to the prisoner and had enough firepower to potentially pin down the rebels. PB-0815 had handcuffs on him for prisoner recovery but he was ordered to shoot the prisoner, if worst came to worst.

@jole875 @SilverFlight @zCrookedz @Panzer

Rrydrr Continued to take suit after shot at the storm troopers that joined in the fight. Some he hit, some missed due to the confusion of smoke and blasters going on everywhere. As he covered behind a street stall, he began to notice some peculiar combatants in this fight. The most peculiar being the small army of droids that were amongst the fight. Rrydrr hadn't seen so many droids during battle since the clone wars. BX Commando droids if he wasn't mistaken, those were separatist droids! Rrydrr began to scan the battle field as he returned fire to the troopers, and found what he was looking for. A Separatist commander, easily recognizable in his uniform, was leading the droids into battle. Rrydrr felt that burning sensation to turn his bowcaster on the serperatist scum and his droids. But an oddity made him stop. The droids were fighting against the troopers. If his only alley currently was the Twi'lek woman, they might need all the help they can get to take down the troopers and make it out alive. 

Rrydrr's thoughts where cut off by a series of shots that zipped by his head. They were close, and as Rrydrr turned he found the greatest oddity on the entire battle field. A droid, wearing troopers armor. Rrydrr had to stopped a moment, and tilt his head in confusion as he started at the droid in the troopers armor. Once the moment had passed, Rrydrr lifted his bowcaster and aimed for the droid. Bowcaster shots hurt, a lot. So if he could put a few shots through the armor of the droid he could get back to the fight against the real troopers. As he unleashed a few shots at the droid, Rrydrr caught the sight of another troopers moving across the battle field. HE recognized the orange shoulder armor of a commander and how he was heading right for the prisoner. A few more shots caused Rrydrr to duck, before turning to the Twi'lek woman. He had no idea if she spoke Shyriiwook, so he would have to try his best to point it out. 

"There! Trooper, Kill man!"

Hopefully the message was enough for her to understand, as Rrydrr leaned back over his cover and fired several more shots at the armored droid. 

@SilverFlight @Panzer @jole875 @JPawesome

Vara's grin was broad and bright. She watched the wookie dive into the fray as bit of trooper armour went flying.

"You sure don't disappoint." She said approvingly when he came to a stop beside her. A quick analysis of the battlefield: The troopers were beginning to reorganize, it looked like they finally had a competent commander on the scene, bad news for Vara. She could hardly believe the droids that were fighting troopers. She had only seen vids of those things, they were more impressive in real life. The few wide shots toward her new hairy friend directed her attention to a trooper apart from the others and for some reason seemed a little...off.

She realized why when he was struck to the floor.

"Oh hey! A B-1! I've always wanted one of those things!"

The wookie yelled and Vara's attention snapped up. She understood enough to grasp his meaning, 

"Right! Mission first. I've got speeders two blocks south of here. Lets get the guy, and the droid if we can and book it!"

She shot forward, pulling to miniature explosives from a hidden pouch in her jacket. She lobbed the bombs at the trooper nearest the prisoner.

"Hey! Move it if you want to live!" She yelled at him, only then did she notice the cuffs. They weren't getting far with their target unable to run by himself. She swore colorfully, turning back to her new friend.

"I can't get these off in the middle of a firefight! Can you carry him to cover?"

Vara chucked a few more small bombs at the feet of the recovering troopers and ran back to the fallen droid.

"What the heck is a thing like you doing here? And in trooper armour no less?" She kept an eye on the B-1's blaster, but didn't make any move to restrain him.

@zCrookedz @Panzer @jole875 @JPawesome

It seemed the rebels were making a move towards the prisoner. If they didn't act fast he would be taken away, including his secrets. PB-0815 had to think of a plan and due to the circumstances, it wasn't going to be an easy task. "I'll incapacitate the target first so he can't escape by himself" he told his troopers while priming a concussion grenade. He chucked it towards the prisoner and pulling his repeater back out to get the rebels to keep their heads down. The grenade rolled right next to the panicked prisoner and detonated, knocking out anyone nearby.  The prisoner jerked his body and fell down, unconscious from the concussive blast.

He started dodging and weaving towards the prisoner and eventually reached a piece of cover that's closest to the prisoner. He threw flash bangs in front of the rebels (which didn't effect the stormtroopers due to their advanced visors) and made a sprint for the prisoner. He grabbed the unconscious, bound up, and beaten prisoner and held a blaster pistol, a DE-10 to be exact, to his head. He was holding the prisoner as a human shield as a way to say "Back off or he dies.". It was probably the only way to get the message across to his enemy.

PB-0815 was suddenly struck by realization, he saw all of the rebel blasters ready to fire when they get the chance. Sweat started to roll down his face behind his helmet. If he loses this prisoner then he'll get filled with blaster bolts in an instant. His breathing started to get heavier, his vision was getting slightly blurry. He knew he couldn't mess this up, or his efforts would be in vain. He started to back up to where his unit of stormtroopers were so he could possibly bring the prisoner in to cover and call for backup. But it all depends on if the rebels are brave enough to fire on him.

@SilverFlight @jole875 @Panzer @zCrookedz

View attachment 244901

The angry B-1 droid was behind cover when he began to hear footsteps. Confused, the B-1 peaked around the corner. To his horror, he saw the enemy combatant sprinting towards his position. This scared him, as he couldn't react in time to stop her. He dropped his blaster and lifted his hands in front of him to stop her, to no avail.

"Wait- Stop!" He exclaimed as he backed up from the scary rebel. He then tripped backwards, falling on his back with a cowardly yelp.

He regained consciousness soon again to find the blue rebel standing over him. She had asked him a question, one he could not answer in a quick sentence.

"Uhhh...What?" He asked, lifting his head from the ground. "What did you want?"

His annoyingly high pitched and mechanical voice lifted to shout.

@SilverFlight

Morlock tightly analyzed the scenario. Storm troopers turned executioners were dead, dying, or playing dead. Storm trooper reinforcements have taken casualties more severe than Morlock's, they are also taking an offensive strike against enemies they are alien to. Their commander was intellectually advanced for a stormtrooper but his leading skills could only do so much when his troops were of a lack luster tier. To Morlock it was simple game of cat and mouse, all he had to do was wait for the troopers to make a strategic error and he'd be able to steamroll their remaining forces.

Morlock turned his head and began scanning the remaining of the field, an ambush by Imperial troops would be very unsavory but very unlikely seeing that the last of the troopers probably were the reinforcements. Morlock briefly felt baffled when he saw a storm trooper, with a battle droid head or a battle droid in a storm trooper body, had Morlock gotten shot and is now delusional?

Turning away from the peculiar sight Morlock sighed and watched as his droids shredded the stormtroopers attempts to match their offense. Then he saw it, the strategic error. Their leader had over extended, while his troopers were still together in a large group they were a more admirable adversary. The leading stormtrooper had advanced to the wall and his troopers followed in suit, but they were more focused on the prisoner than taking defensive stances against Morlock's droids. After a few seconds of thinking over specific movements Morlock began pressing buttons on his wrist module, after issuing the order Morlock's commandos stopped in their tracks and only moved to dodge obvious shots. Picking up the riot shield of one of his damaged droids Morlock quickly checked the charge,81%,then Morlock raised his E-5 and fired a single shot. Almost immediately the commandos charged the trooper column, and with Morlock at the head of the spear, divided the column, 2:1.

Now the troopers were divided from the tail of their column, a third of the troopers were separated from the rest and had to go through Morlock to regain unification. Quickly enacting a defensive formation against the majority of the storm troopers. Morlock, accompanied by two commandos, confronted the cut off troopers. "Drop your weapons and you will be spared by the Separatist Alliance," one of the commandos said imperatively in a low emotionless voice. One of the troopers swiftly raised his E-11 but received several blaster bolts to the torso before he could loose any of his own bolts. Within seconds the troopers dropped their guns, as soon as Morlock would turn his back they'd probably go for their guns, so they got dropped too. Screams for mercy and defiance came to no avail as they were gunned down, some trying to reach back down for their only resulted in them dying with a weapon in hand. Morlock had used this same tactic many times before, mercy for the merciless is unorthodox. Turning back to the majority of the storm troopers Morlock pressed a few buttons on his console and ducked into cover, along with his commandos, who deactivated their shields for minimal recharge. Morlock peaked out of cover to see what was going on only to realize the leading storm troopers had rallied to the wall alongside their leader, who had taken the prisoner hostage.

@Panzer@SilverFlight@JPawesome@zCrookedz

Jyrik being informed about the prisoner being taken by rebel operators had joined the battle as quick as he could ran to a speeder and made his way to the firefight. He scaled a small building and started taking overwatch shots on anything that moved. He swithched to a local comm chanel and started speaking to the leader of the storm troopers.

"This is ART-0612 Get the prisoner to somewhere safe i'll cover you." He said as he started targeting old commando droids for headshots to put the relics down for good. Jyik saw a man with blond hair execute unarmed men and started targeting him instead of the commandos.

Vara smiled. "I want to now what you're doing here. I thought you'd all been disassembled by now." Suddenly things got serious on the battlefield. Vara watched in tight-lipped shock as the trooper squad that had been in charge of the execution now fall to cruel irony.

"Whatever you do, try not to get shot." She said before turning slowly. "I'm letting you go ok? If you shoot me I'll be very angry." Not to mention very dead, but she didn't want to give him ideas. This next part was going to get tricky enough without a faulty B-1 unit gunning for her too.

She pulled a device out of her pocket and moved over to the trooper holding the unconscious prisoner. The man groaned and began to shift slowly.

"Hey! Buckethead! Know what this is?" She opened her hand to show him the device. "Its a comm-jam. Blocks any transmission in a 30ft radius. There's no help coming. You're men are down, so, we've sort of got hostages too. Question is, how many of your men are worth the life of one?" She glanced at the droids flanking the remaining troopers. Vara had her own pistol and of course there was the wookie too.

"Give us the prisoner, and you and your men walk. Live to fight another day and that junk. BUT, if he dies," here she pointed to the man who by now had come too, still, he stayed limp and quiet to feign a stupor. "Then so do your men..." she pointed at the head trooper dramatically, "...and so do you."

"You're lying... you'll shoot us anyways." PB-0815 in a shaky voice. He gripped the prisoner tighter, only letting him barely breathe. "Besides, that comm jammer will be useless against EMP grenades, so back off or backup will be gunning you down in the next 10 minutes". While he was talking, he discreetly stuck a tracker on the back of the prisoner. "Or would you rather prefer frag grenades instead?" he said attempting to intimidate the rebels more.

Quickly, he pulled a pin on an EMP grenade and had it detonate, disabling the jammer and any other electronics the Rebel had equipped. He kept his gun to the prisoner's head and enabled his radio. "10-33, near the execution stage." he said following with a "10-4" blaring out of his radio in response. "Better run now or you'll be killed by the incoming backup.". He set his gun to stun and shot their hostage, making it seem like he killed his own men. He set it back to lethal and aimed back at the prisoner. Feeling more confident, his voice stopped getting shaky and he's determined to complete his mission.

What a relief...

The rebel combatant, after clearly beating him in a combat engagement and pinning him, Had let him go. A little bit of him had expected his last view being of a blindingly bright blaster bolt in his face. He was startled by the forgiveness and kindness by this human , looking to his kind ex-captor with a bit of shocked denial in his sensors. 

He must have heard something wrong. A bit of him denied it within him, but his excitement for survival had covered and suppressed it. He watched as she had walked away to see if it was true. She seemed to shift her attention to the other event, which was good news for him. The baffled B-1 scrambled to his feet in a excited frenzy, grabbing his helmet on the way up. 

He then had to equip it. Of course, the helmet could not fit on his oddly shaped head, so he un-clipped a small hinge on his nose, folding it to his neck. He then fit the helmet on his head to completely hide the fact that he was a B-1 Droid, or a droid in general. The disguised B-1 then looked back to the event. He would have to abandon his team. Hopefully he could find other buddies to take refuge with, but the shame of abandoning his friends may be too much. He contemplated grabbing his rifle and firing, stopping to think about his choices.

He would then forget about it all together. His curiosity soon held him in a tight grasp. He wanted to know what was going on. He turned around and walked back, stepping to the side to see over the shoulder of the Rebel. He needed to see what was going on. He lifted his head to see over the rebel, only to see the detonation of an EMP. 

With the blast, everything had gotten dark. He stopped as his systems stopped and stalled, seizing up and twitching. He would then fall on his side, lifeless. He had gotten knocked out in the blast.

Skyetri watched the camera feed from her intelligence cells Corellian safehouse, as well as overhearing the radio chatter going on, for the absolute disaster, that was simply executing a prisoner. The damn Stormtroopers barely held their own against a renegade group of resistors, consisted of a Twi'lek, a Wookie, and a rogue former CIS officer with Commando droids... Only truly lasting so long because of a more competent commander. Nonetheless she was irked by this, her higher ups were going to be irked by this, and the Empire as a whole was going to be irked by this. Skyetri was already prepared to move out, she had her cream white Imperial Intelligence uniform on, with her hair done professionally in a pony tail while wearing the black imperial hat. Her men were also preparing as well, she had some designated snipers in the group, so she could get some men on some close by rooftops, while some men were positioned appropriately to handle the wookie and Twi'lek and the former officer of the CIS and his droids. It was unfortunate because, they seemed to be the only ones capable of doing this job. Besides any other 'true' elites not around. With a mini plan worked out, she got her men ready, loading up on various equipment needed to pull this off. 6 agents were going to position themselves with Skyetri in a spot to ambush the wookie and twi'lek 6 others would target the former Separatist Officer, and 6 others would act as snipers to cover both fronts on various rooftops. And with that the group quickly got to their speeder bikes outfitted with muffler's to keep them silent. Now moving out, they proceeded to go through the winding streets of Corellia at fast speeds, dodging and weaving through people and other vehicles to reach the area near the execution square, quickly and quietly, without being spotted they now prepared themselves to open fire, as the snipers prepared themselves on the rooftops, and the rest putting themselves in flanking spots to concentrate fire on all of their targets. Now with everything set in motion Skyetri, simply awaited for the situation to unfold before any other decisions or moves were made in this intriguing situation, everyone found themselves in.

ARSITH NAOS

Speeder Bike engines roared in unison as Arsith and his squad were making their way to the skirmish. His squad consisted of two other Alliance troops, both of them also had dark pasts just like Arsith. They were about two clicks away, and this may seem like a small distance, but anything could happen in within a second in the tide of battle.  

After about seven minutes of continuous driving, Arsith and his squad finally made it to the fight. They all parked their bikes about 100 meters away from the fight and the trio had all went their separate ways. 

Arsith held his blaster pistol tightly next to his left hip. He wiped away the beads of sweat that had formed around his forehead and eyed the battlefield with a grim look on his face. Bodies of both Rebel Troopers and Stormtroopers littered the battlefield. He ignored the stench of death and grabbed his binoculars.

As Arsith studied the battlefield, he felt a presence lingering behind him. The sound of a blaster echoed through his ears, and this turned Arsith's attention to behind him. A Stormtrooper just shot a Rebel Trooper and was now aiming his E-11 Blaster at Arsith. He fired and Arsith quickly ran to the right, firing back at the Stormtrooper and hitting him in the knee. The Stormtrooper went down with his right knee on the ground and Arsith quickly took the advantage to finish off the devil in white. There was no point in sneaking around anymore, the element of surprise was lost.

As Arsith walked deeper into the battlefield, he saw a Stormtrooper holding a prisoner with a gun to the prisoner's head. On the other side, a Twi'lek and a Wookie seemed to be apart of the Rebel Alliance, or at least against the Empire. 

A few minutes later, the sounds of Empire reinforcements could be heard, Arsith clutched his blaster pistol softly, still unsure about shooting the Stormtrooper commander and taking the prisoner himself.  On the other side, a Twi'lek and a Wookie seemed to be trying to negotiate with the Empire soldier. They were probably apart of the Rebel Alliance, and if they weren't, they were definitely opposing the Empire.

@zCrookedz @SilverFlight @JPawesome 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back