• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars: The Rise of the First Order

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The First Order (FO), also known as the Order, was the military dictatorship ruled by humans positioned in the Unknown Regions. Emerging from the collapse of the Galactic Empire, it was established by former Imperial officers, nobles, and technologists, and inherited the ideology of its predecessor. It was therefore intent on bringing the galaxy under the absolute rule of one government led by Supreme Leader Snoke. Rejecting the authority of the New Republic, the reigning galactic government that rose to power through rebellion, the First Order took steps to gradually reclaim lost Imperial legacy, building new fleets and armies in defiance of the Galactic Concordance. After years of testing the Republic's resolve through the cold war, the First Order deemed the time ripe to unveil the full might of its technological war machine, resulting in a new galactic war approximately three decades after the Galactic Civil War.

The First Order's origins date back to the Imperial Era, when the galaxy was ruled by the first Galactic Empire under Emperor Palpatine. Formed from the thousand-year Galactic Republic at the end of the Clone Wars in 19 BBY, the Empire's reign lasted for a generation until its ultimate defeat at the Battle of Jakku in 5 ABY. A costly armistice was signed with the New Republic, reducing the once mighty Empire to a disband which caused it to break into various splinter remnants hemmed in by disarmament treaties and war reparations. However, some point later, one of these remnants rejected the status quo and departed for the Unknown Regions, where these neo-Imperial elements became the First Order. Rejecting the terms of the concordance, the First Order initiated a vast military buildup in preparation for its plans to conquer the galaxy. When the Starkiller Base became operational in 34 ABY, the First Order used the destructive firepower of its secret weapon to annihilate the entire Hosnian system, destroying the New Republic capital world of Hosnian Prime along with the Galactic Senate and the home fleet.

With the fall of the New Republic and the First Order in ascendance, Supreme Leader Snoke deployed his forces across the galaxy to subjugate all star systems. At the same time, he personally oversaw the First Order's retaliatory strike against the Resistance, a paramilitary group of freedom fighters responsible for the destruction of Starkiller Base. However, Snoke's reign as ruler of the galaxy was cut short by his dark apprentice, Kylo Ren, who assassinated his master and became the new Supreme Leader. Heir to the powerful bloodline of the last Sith Lord, Darth Vader, Ren was strong with the Force and believed it was his destiny to rule the galaxy, and as such he vowed to forge a new galactic order by destroying the combined legacy of both the Sith and the Jedi Order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RP puts you in the shoes of First Order Stormtrooper recruits as they had just enlisted. Although, I'm allowing some people to be Storm Trooper Commanders and train the recruits. After graduation from the Academy, you will be subject to tireless missions filled with death and destruction. Character Sheet will be up later today.

Alright, I'll make a list for myself of who to ping when we're ready to begin, I'll also work on the CS.

Alright. I'll be choosing 2 trainers, who would be Commanders, so choose based on rp skill.

I'm not too sure how it works since as far as I know the First Order's Stormtrooper Corps didn't enlist people, they abducted them from young and moulded them. But regardless I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back