• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The First Order - New Republic War Reimagined

Okay so I have hit a roadblock. If I may send my template over to be reviewed, that'd be great- as I am (slightly) hopelessly lost on direction.

If this still exists i may be interested in it.

I havent watched the videos get but would Lukes jedi academy still have been a thing? Id like to have Ex-jedi in my characters history if thats Okay.

If this still exists i may be interested in it.

I havent watched the videos get but would Lukes jedi academy still have been a thing? Id like to have Ex-jedi in my characters history if thats Okay.
Sure, come on in. The video didn’t specifically address Luke’s jedi academy but you sure can be an ex-jedi

Sure, come on in. The video didn’t specifically address Luke’s jedi academy but you sure can be an ex-jedi
Awesome that just means the liberties i took with lukes order shouldn’t step on any toes. Id imagine vengeance is still not the way of the jedi.

Awesome that just means the liberties i took with lukes order shouldn’t step on any toes. Id imagine vengeance is still not the way of the jedi.
Murdering your nephew in his sleep is the new way of the jedi I think you’d most likely be fine, I’m looking for a more morally grey story anyway Xd

Murdering your nephew in his sleep is the new way of the jedi I think you’d most likely be fine, I’m looking for a more morally grey story anyway Xd
Awesome. Im gonna add his ship to the command section. Nothing crazy just a Yt-2400 freighter with a few fancy pants upgrades in the scanner and Stealth departments.

Also i just wanna say the new teilogy utterly destroyed the character of luke skywalker.

Last edited:
Awesome. Im gonna add his ship to the command section. Nothing crazy just a Yt-2400 freighter with a few fancy pants upgrades in the scanner and Stealth departments.

Also i just wanna say the new teilogy utterly destroyed the character of luke skywalker.
Yeah they really did everyone dirty

I just saw this I am on a bit of a star wars mood. Though it was brought about by a what if scenario

I am a month late to the jump, you still accepting? I am almost always in a Star Wars mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back