• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Creed - Interest Check

I have roleplayed a couple of Mandalorians in the period of the Old Republic. I've got loads of experience with Star Wars RP experience. I will be making my own character, though. Even have a nifty idea.

Below is a sample of writing in a Star Wars setting.

On Onderon proper, battle rages across the planet. Civil war in Iziz, Republic and Imperial forces backing either potential monarch, and Beast Riders finding any way they can to profit off this. Farmstead razed, civilians dead by the hand of almost unidentifiable assailants. Almost.

One man, clad in armor akin to that worn by Republic troops, with a brown tabard and cloak affixed, stood before a mix of Republic troops, and a Beast Rider clan.

"These people, some bear claw and bite marks. It would appear that this was another raid by your people, Jarrod."

One of the Beast Riders sighs, audibly, and he moves to the cloaked figure, his heavy armor clanking with each step.

"It's not surprising. Too few of my people care about honor, these days. I promise, if there's anything we can do to stop this madness, we will."

The dialogue is cut short by blaster fire. Any present would know the sound as being that of the standard Imperial infantry rifle.

The cloaked figure leaps into the air, and he lands where the fire came from, his emerald hued blade shooting from the hilt of his lightsaber with a hiss, cutting down Imperial troops to either side.

Below is a sample of writing in a Star Wars setting.

On Onderon proper, battle rages across the planet. Civil war in Iziz, Republic and Imperial forces backing either potential monarch, and Beast Riders finding any way they can to profit off this. Farmstead razed, civilians dead by the hand of almost unidentifiable assailants. Almost.

One man, clad in armor akin to that worn by Republic troops, with a brown tabard and cloak affixed, stood before a mix of Republic troops, and a Beast Rider clan.

"These people, some bear claw and bite marks. It would appear that this was another raid by your people, Jarrod."

One of the Beast Riders sighs, audibly, and he moves to the cloaked figure, his heavy armor clanking with each step.

"It's not surprising. Too few of my people care about honor, these days. I promise, if there's anything we can do to stop this madness, we will."

The dialogue is cut short by blaster fire. Any present would know the sound as being that of the standard Imperial infantry rifle.

The cloaked figure leaps into the air, and he lands where the fire came from, his emerald hued blade shooting from the hilt of his lightsaber with a hiss, cutting down Imperial troops to either side.
Awesome!!! Would love you to join! 😊

I'm interested, but it might take me a few days to come up with a good idea for a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back